All time greatest meltdown in Presidential HISTORY...

Does it make you want to touch yourself?

Has it occurred to anyone else that the Ideological Left is quickly getting to the point wherein they will be unable to speak outside of terms associated with sexual perversion? And that such is part and parcel of the reasons for which they were so decisively kicked to the curb last night?

It occurs to me that Cinos like you are probably more angry at Obama for declining your invite to become your new down-low lover, than anything actually having to do with policy. You're the kind of fool that makes it easier for the Democrats.

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.
It'll probably have the same results.

I don't remember Jordan ever getting spanked like Obama was last night.

Obama wasn't on the ballot last night.

LOL! True... but he got spanked in that election, nonetheless. We can rest assured that HAD HE BEEN ON A BALLOT, he'd be GONE.

The truth is that everytime his name has been on the ballot, he has won as far as I know.

There haven't been any new policies or initiatives in the last 2 years so the same electorate had a chance to vote on the man in 2012. If they do dislike Obama, what does it say about Romney??? Anyhoo...I think this is what the Dr. ordered for Mr. Obama.

Yeah... but that was when the only thing he had done was to let someone else publish two books, back before he'd done anything. EXCEPT where he abused the public trust and the powers lent to him through that public trust, wherein he used the IRS to cripple an effective opposition...

Apparently, since then... the public has withdrawn that trust. And as I mentioned earlier... HAD obama been on that ballot, he'd be unemployed today.

Surely you're not contesting that visceral certainty?
Sure I am.
You give this president 6 months to make his case; he delivers.

LOL! True... but he got spanked in that election, nonetheless. We can rest assured that HAD HE BEEN ON A BALLOT, he'd be GONE.

The truth is that everytime his name has been on the ballot, he has won as far as I know.

There haven't been any new policies or initiatives in the last 2 years so the same electorate had a chance to vote on the man in 2012. If they do dislike Obama, what does it say about Romney??? Anyhoo...I think this is what the Dr. ordered for Mr. Obama.

Yeah... but that was when the only thing he had done was to let someone else publish two books, back before he'd done anything. EXCEPT where he abused the public trust and the powers lent to him through that public trust, wherein he used the IRS to cripple an effective opposition...

Apparently, since then... the public has withdrawn that trust. And as I mentioned earlier... HAD obama been on that ballot, he'd be unemployed today.

Surely you're not contesting that visceral certainty?
Sure I am.
You give this president 6 months to make his case; he delivers.

Oh he does deliver. And that's why he had his ass handed to him last night. Because for 6 years, he's consistently delivered, deceit, fraud, ignorance, treachery, economic malaise, economic subversion, part and parcel of which is: UNPRECEDENTED DEBT.

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.

That's not what he told us. He insisted that every one of his policies were on the ballot. Guess he didn't want to be left out, and stuff.

But his policies were. Each and every one.

Really? Which ones?

Really? Which ones?

Good question. You should ask him. LOL!

Welps...gotta run but two facts remain:

Obama's name wasn't on the ballot.
Causes he championed were and some passed; some didn't.

Dispute it all you wish; both are facts. Enjoy your victory if you're a republican but you should realize what you've won and why you won so you can duplicate it again.

In fact, one of the things Obama has been vocal about is the minimum wage being raised. I think 5 states (some red ones at that) hiked the wage last evening.

Hard to say that was a rejection.

And given this, he sez the minimum wage hike will help out the middle class. He has confused the middle class with the homeless!

In fact, one of the things Obama has been vocal about is the minimum wage being raised. I think 5 states (some red ones at that) hiked the wage last evening.

Hard to say that was a rejection.

Minimum Wage exists for one reason and one reason only... ALL federal union contracts use the minimum wage as the baseline for all contracted wages.

The singular effect of the minimum wage is to inflate the currency which is intrinsic to that wage, which inevitably rinses any gains which it otherwise APPEARS to provide, through the increasing of the price of the goods and services that are purchased through that currency.

The Minimum Wage is an instrument of fraudulence. This because of the aforementioned appearance... which, if ya missed it speaks to an ILLUSION.

So, you have as a result of obama fiscal policy, the fed subsidizing the equity and debt markets by TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS PER YEAR.... MASSIVELY INFLATING THE VALUE OF THE EQUITY AND DEBT MARKETS.

On top of that ya have obama calling for the inflationary practice of increasing wages by federal edict.

Educate yourself on the history of such practices... if ya don't know where to start here's a suggestion: Hyper-inflation: Weimar Republic. (Brace yourself... its pretty nasty stuff and THAT is NOTHING compared to what these clowns have set us up for...)

Here's a visual clue for ya:
Inflation-1923.jpg

I got one thing out of the speech putin is at defcon 5 and already has nuke launchers in cuba and the button has been pushed and this president is golfing in virgin islands and has no fucking clue because he got lost in the put put cave looking for a ball that never came out.

Yeah, yeah he was. Big time. Hell, he even said that his policies were on the ballot.

The people spoke... "enough already" was the outcome.

I got one thing out of the speech putin is at defcon 5 and already has nuke launchers in cuba and the button has been pushed and this president is golfing in virgin islands and has no fucking clue because he got lost in the put put cave looking for a ball that never came out.

LOL!!!

That's awesome.

NOW will some of you leftist twits admit that maybe, just maybe, he was BORN IN KENYA and get rid of him yourselves while you still have a skeleton of a party to rescue?
huh_zps297f809f.png

LOL!!!

That's awesome.
Libs still think those conservative bunkers are extreme? Lol. After that speech i said holy shit we are so fucked. I wonder what obama voters think after listening to that. Lol. Dumbasses.

Forum List

Back