All time greatest meltdown in Presidential HISTORY...

Does it make you want to touch yourself?

Has it occurred to anyone else that the Ideological Left is quickly getting to the point wherein they will be unable to speak outside of terms associated with sexual perversion? And that such is part and parcel of the reasons for which they were so decisively kicked to the curb last night?
Who said conservatives arent productive with their time? Always doing something. Touching yourself gives more satisfaction than obama.

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.
It'll probably have the same results.

I don't remember Jordan ever getting spanked like Obama was last night.

Obama wasn't on the ballot last night.

But his policies were. Each and every one.

Really? Which ones?

According to the President "all of them".

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
He isn't melting down.
I agree...but what is the word to describe what he is doing? Help me out here.
Does it make you want to touch yourself?

Has it occurred to anyone else that the Ideological Left is quickly getting to the point wherein they will be unable to speak outside of terms associated with sexual perversion? And that such is part and parcel of the reasons for which they were so decisively kicked to the curb last night?
Who said conservatives arent productive with their time? Always doing something. Touching yourself gives more satisfaction than obama.

YEaah... but so does laying one's nut-sack on an anvil and smashing one's jewels with a 9lb hammer. So... not sure that's all that helpful.

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.

LOL! True... but he got spanked in that election, nonetheless. We can rest assured that HAD HE BEEN ON A BALLOT, he'd be GONE.

The truth is that everytime his name has been on the ballot, he has won as far as I know.

There haven't been any new policies or initiatives in the last 2 years so the same electorate had a chance to vote on the man in 2012. If they do dislike Obama, what does it say about Romney??? Anyhoo...I think this is what the Dr. ordered for Mr. Obama.

LOL! True... but he got spanked in that election, nonetheless. We can rest assured that HAD HE BEEN ON A BALLOT, he'd be GONE.

The truth is that everytime his name has been on the ballot, he has won as far as I know.

There haven't been any new policies or initiatives in the last 2 years so the same electorate had a chance to vote on the man in 2012. If they do dislike Obama, what does it say about Romney??? Anyhoo...I think this is what the Dr. ordered for Mr. Obama.

Yeah... but that was when the only thing he had done was to let someone else publish two books, back before he'd done anything. EXCEPT where he abused the public trust and the powers lent to him through that public trust, wherein he used the IRS to cripple an effective opposition...

Apparently, since then... the public has withdrawn that trust. And as I mentioned earlier... HAD obama been on that ballot, he'd be unemployed today.

Surely you're not contesting that visceral certainty?

Forum List

Back