All time greatest meltdown in Presidential HISTORY...

Obama will never be considered a great president by the majority because his pride gets in the way of his patriotism.

He's been lying to himself all of his life and he never is going to change.

He never should have been elected in the first place.
Still not as bad as several other presidents. But, I do believe he has burn out on his position. It is a position of great stress and you can tell...

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.
It'll probably have the same results.

I don't remember Jordan ever getting spanked like Obama was last night.

Obama wasn't on the ballot last night.
BOBO told the world his "policies" where on the ballot. Same fucking difference. Even his own sycophants said he made a BIG mistake saying that.
The American voter did not want what the DNC was selling. Get that through your head pal.

Obama will never be considered a great president by the majority because his pride gets in the way of his patriotism.

He's been lying to himself all of his life and he never is going to change.

He never should have been elected in the first place.

I have come to the point I question his patriotism. It pains me to say that about our president.

The resounding defeat of the Democrats was almost patriotic in the sense that Obama said the election was about his policies and the people DID vote that way.

And, Obama has been the most divisive, almost anti American president we have ever had. He has apologized for America, sent our troops in harms way needlessly, weakened our role globally and now threatens our immigration policy to bring in more illegals than ever before making them legal, ignoring our own laws. Even after ISIS beheads Americans, he makes statements like, "Muslim is the faith of peace."

The American people love America and countered his policies by casting their votes with the opposition. Americans have spoken.

Nope. He wants to change America by flooding it with foreigners. He can't do that if he enforces it's laws.

I think he is just looking for his own "LBJ Moment" ...

"If I can grant them amnesty and get Congress to pass comprehensive immigration reform, then we will have those wet-backs voting Democrat for 200 year"

He isn't melting down.
I agree...but what is the word to describe what he is doing? Help me out here.
His best friend VJ said BOBO has been bored his whole life. Right now he is disengaging emotionally from what even he must know is a fucking disaster that b/c of his narcissism and hubris he alone put himself in the position he finds himself in now.
This is what happens when a bunch of low-IQ negroes put someone in the Whitehouse based 100% on that fact that he has the same amount of melatonin as themselves.
There is a direct correlation between the amount of melatonin and low IQ.

He isn't melting down.
I agree...but what is the word to describe what he is doing? Help me out here.
His best friend VJ said BOBO has been bored his whole life. Right now he is disengaging emotionally from what even he must know is a fucking disaster that b/c of his narcissism and hubris he alone put himself in the position he finds himself in now.
This is what happens when a bunch of low-IQ negroes put someone in the Whitehouse based 100% on that fact that he has the same amount of melatonin as themselves.
There is a direct correlation between the amount of melatonin and low IQ.
So you have the same evaluation of Bush when the GOP was voted out of Congress?

Watching it now.Obama looks like Michael Jordan did whenever he saw Craig Ehlo suiting up to guard him.

No, he wasn't, but he deliberately tied the results to himself by his own words. Some Democrat leaders even called him on it in advance. It is like he wants to self destruct.

Interesting.

I doubt it. But I get the feeling that Obama has an uneasy relationship with a lot of democrats running this year who wouldn't embrace his signature legislation. RIghtly so? I can see his point and I can see the point of those who didn't. If you disagree with the ACA because you don't like it...fine. I can respect that. If you are making a political calculation...I can see where POTUS has a right to be a bit perturbed.

I am pretty sure the President would have been happier with a DEM majority in both houses of Congress. I am not so sure he's as happy when the Congress is split and he's on the sidelines legislatively. This may be the preferred posture for the President's political side between what we have now and what we'll have in January.

He had both

Oh you are wrong.

Obama said this election was about his polices and he was right!
One of his policies was to raise the minimum wage. I was told that in every state it was on the ballot, the measure passed. Congratulations Mr. Obama.
Please let us know how these minimum wage raises effect household income.

Anyone else get a chance to listen to the Post-Election obama Press Conference?

GOOD LORD! This guy is quite literally deranged.

I am hoping they block all amnesty and go gung ho on deportation...
Good to see Arizona turning blue. It will look good in Hillary's column come 2016.

243-178
Most Republican House since WWII, I heard.

America may be waking up.

since 1928 --LOL

house of representatives 2008

and

house of representatives 2014

comparacy

--LOL

Screen-Shot-2014-11-05-at-9.43.34-PM.jpg

cdn-media.nationaljournal.com_.jpeg

This Was How America Looked After Obama Was Elected in 2008 8230 TheBlaze.com

Guess the American People aren't interested in fundamentally changing America.

Wonder if asshole got the message??

Guess the American People aren't interested in fundamentally changing America.

Wonder if asshole got the message??

No he didn't.
Not when he says he is going to represent the three quarters of Americans who did not vote, in spite of the 65% of Americans who think we are on the wrong track.
Basically what he said was the Republicans must work with his ideology and he will refuse most of theirs.
His war on conservatives will continue.

He was angry and threatening. He should not be left alone. Any EO that he wants to sign will not survive his term. That's the problem with EOs. They can be voided by a subsequent president.

No, he wasn't, but he deliberately tied the results to himself by his own words. Some Democrat leaders even called him on it in advance. It is like he wants to self destruct.

Interesting.

I doubt it. But I get the feeling that Obama has an uneasy relationship with a lot of democrats running this year who wouldn't embrace his signature legislation. RIghtly so? I can see his point and I can see the point of those who didn't. If you disagree with the ACA because you don't like it...fine. I can respect that. If you are making a political calculation...I can see where POTUS has a right to be a bit perturbed.

I am pretty sure the President would have been happier with a DEM majority in both houses of Congress. I am not so sure he's as happy when the Congress is split and he's on the sidelines legislatively. This may be the preferred posture for the President's political side between what we have now and what we'll have in January.

He had both

Oh you are wrong.

Obama said this election was about his polices and he was right!
One of his policies was to raise the minimum wage. I was told that in every state it was on the ballot, the measure passed. Congratulations Mr. Obama.
Please let us know how these minimum wage raises effect household income.

It increases it; obviously in houses where people are making minimum wage.

The point is that we keep hearing "His policies were rejected". Basically one of the few things he's spoken passionately about in the last 2 years was raising the minimum wage. And it won in every state it was proposed as I have heard.

Simple fact; expect Hillary to be playing this tune quite a bit if doesn't get raised before 2016.

Forum List

Back