All this 10mm talk

Shawnee_b

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2019
South Central KY
Reminds me I have always "needed" a Colt Delta Elite 10mm. Yes Welfare Queen they hunt with them although I would prefer a long barrel revolver for my hunting. The original Delta Elites used to crack the frames. Not because of dumb asses have to drop the slide with no round to pickup, but the round and design (beats the frame). Believe that was fixed long ago.

Another fav? 1911 in Super 38. That's one hot ass round. I have 45acp, 1911's my life long love affair. I'd even go for another 1911 45acp and build it up some. The Rock Island 22 TCM seems interesting too, based on a long 9mm case. One can get the conversion and shoot TCM or 9mm.

11288-DEFAULT-l.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Reminds me I have always "needed" a Colt Delta Elite 10mm. Yes Welfare Queen they hunt with them although I would prefer a long barrel revolver for my hunting. The original Delta Elites used to crack the frames. Not because of dumb asses have to drop the slide with no round to pickup, but the round and design (beats the frame). Believe that was fixed long ago.

Another fav? 1911 in Super 38. That's one hot ass round. I have 45acp, 1911's my life long love affair. I'd even go for another 1911 45acp and build it up some. The Rock Island 22 TCM seems interesting too, based on a long 9mm case. One can get the conversion and shoot TCM or 9mm.

11288-DEFAULT-l.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
I had a whole bunch of weapons that i was purchasing since the brown turd Obammy took office and became the gun salesman of the century. But alas, while i was in my dingy just at the international water line, i capsized and lost everyone of those darn, scary things.

But my wife, now she has some stuff.

wm_11709805.jpg

H012GMCC_H012GRCC_Hero.jpg

I had a whole bunch of weapons that i was purchasing since the brown turd Obammy took office and became the gun salesman of the century. But alas, while i was in my dingy just at the international water line, i capsized and lost everyone of those darn, scary things.

View attachment 426282

View attachment 426285

Fine firearms! Octagonal barrels rule on levers.

While I'm a huge fan of semi autos and even I'll admit the revolver is generally more accurate.
That 10mm is sweet though,I'd have one for sure.
Been wanting one since they came out. Gonna pay over a G but so what, it's a Colt :)

Now I do miss my 2 Desert Eagles too. Had a 44m and a 357m. Never had the 50. That 357 was the sweetest thing to shoot. Both 100% reliable too.

View attachment 426282

View attachment 426285

Yeah,those rifles are SWEET!
Like a revolver,the lever action is cool as hell!

11288-DEFAULT-l.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

Sweet. I know a guy who has an original Colt 1911-style pistol in .38 Super. Unfortunately the guy is a Democrat and the pistol was his Dad's. He's never shot it and wouldn't know how to load it if he wanted to.

Such a waste.

While I'm a huge fan of semi autos and even I'll admit the revolver is generally more accurate.
That 10mm is sweet though,I'd have one for sure.
Been wanting one since they came out. Gonna pay over a G but so what, it's a Colt :)

Now I do miss my 2 Desert Eagles too. Had a 44m and a 357m. Never had the 50. That 357 was the sweetest thing to shoot. Both 100% reliable too.

Not sure I really want a .50.
They kick like a mule and aren't that much fun to shoot unless you're a masochist.
Like to watch Kentucky ballistics. This dude shoots all the huge caliber handguns and rifles,he makes it look easy but then he's a big Hause of a dude!!
He'll dual wield S&W .500's like they're .22's
Kentucky Ballistics

View attachment 426282

View attachment 426285

Yeah,those rifles are SWEET!
With the carbine, my wife thinks she is Chuck Conners in "the Rifleman".

=---

They're crap. Slow to reload, can't take spitzer, hurt to open, hurt to close, hurt the trigger finger, difficult to use prone, usually the shittiest sights known to man. The triggers are not much either. Crap.

Mausers laugh at them.

edit...Oh, underpowered.

Last edited:
They kick like a mule and aren't that much fun to shoot unless you're a masochist.
Like to watch Kentucky ballistics. This dude shoots all the huge caliber handguns and rifles,he makes it look easy but then he's a big Hause of a dude!!
Kentucky Ballistics

Tried a 500. darn kick!

In a DE I'd opt for the 357 again.

They're crap. Slow to reload, can't take spitzer, hurt to open, hurt to close, hurt the trigger finger, difficult to use prone, usually the shittiest sights known to man. The triggers are not much either. Crap.
Mausers laugh at them.

LOL....Maybe you're just a snowflake.
My Winchester .30-.30 is easy to load and shoot. Havent had a chance to shoot the new S&W 610 yet since the cylinder is out being reamed for the 10mm Magnum cartridge but I feel no pain when dry firing or loading.
And why would a lever action be difficult to shoot in the prone position?
Fire a round,rotate the rifle a few degrees to the right or left depending on whether you're a lefty or a righty,cycle the action and shoot again.
Of course some of us enjoy classic rifle designs because they're just that...classical.
I have bolt guns,semi autos and lever actions and I enjoy shooting all of them.
I find it laughable that your a snob about the bolt action rifle when a semi auto is far superior than the bolt action when in the prone position.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Mausers laugh at them.

edit...Oh, underpowered.

Under powered?
Explain.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Kentucky Ballistics

Tried a 500. darn kick!

In a DE I'd opt for the 357 again.

I like the .357.
It's a good mix of power and recoil and is a joy to shoot.
You can go all day and wake up without bruised hands and thats shooting the .357 round rather than the .38
Thats one of the reasons I picked up the 10mm. .40 cal,10mm and 10mm Mag.
It's like three guns in one,or two in one in the .357.

Mausers laugh at them.

edit...Oh, underpowered.
.45 LC is far from underpowered....

Mausers laugh at them.

edit...Oh, underpowered.

Under powered?
Explain.
Pussies like cnm havent ever fired a gun, let alone a big one, so they are clueless on the effects other than from watching hollyweird.

Pussies like cnm havent ever fired a gun, let alone a big one, so they are clueless on the effects other than from watching hollyweird.
You'd have had to be goddamned busy to have killed as many animals with rifle and shotgun, easily in the thousands.

Mausers laugh at them.

edit...Oh, underpowered.

Under powered?
Explain.
And by the way, with the new Prog Tax on assault weapons and magazines of 10 or more, the revolver and lever action slide right past that tax.....

Forum List

Back