All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Expanded
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You try to use that • "it is all about rights"• like it is some kind of shield. It is not.

The Principle is that:
That didn't say anything. Where to go? Who to see? It isn't about disputes. It is about rights. Rights are not negotiable.
(COMMENT)

You are just making excuses.

As a matter of fact, the newest INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES (Including Mediation and Arbitration Rules) Rules were just recently amended and became Effective March 1, 2021.

I don't practice law (I'm not a lawyer), but even I know enough to tell you that there are entire libraries devoted to the subject. And if I were to attempt to set out every single aspect of this nonsense argument the Arab Palestinians postulate that they have this right to armed struggle and terrorism, there would not be enough bandwidth in all of the USMB to write it down.

But I have to say that this lame excuse (Where to go? Who to see?) - or - this idea that the undefined "right" you are talking about some "right" that grants some special advantage to the Arab Palestinian, is absolutely ridiculous. You are being ridiculous.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You say that the Palestinians should take a different avenue of approach. When I ask you what that might be, you come up blank.

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUBTOPIC: Expanded
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: You try to use that • "it is all about rights"• like it is some kind of shield. It is not.

The Principle is that:
That didn't say anything. Where to go? Who to see? It isn't about disputes. It is about rights. Rights are not negotiable.
(COMMENT)

You are just making excuses.

As a matter of fact, the newest INTERNATIONAL DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURES (Including Mediation and Arbitration Rules) Rules were just recently amended and became Effective March 1, 2021.

I don't practice law (I'm not a lawyer), but even I know enough to tell you that there are entire libraries devoted to the subject. And if I were to attempt to set out every single aspect of this nonsense argument the Arab Palestinians postulate that they have this right to armed struggle and terrorism, there would not be enough bandwidth in all of the USMB to write it down.

But I have to say that this lame excuse (Where to go? Who to see?) - or - this idea that the undefined "right" you are talking about some "right" that grants some special advantage to the Arab Palestinian, is absolutely ridiculous. You are being ridiculous.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
You say that the Palestinians should take a different avenue of approach. When I ask you what that might be, you come up blank.
After decades of Pally failure, why would you want to risk a different approach?

Why there will be no peace in the ME.

Notice they are too candy ass to talk to Hamas. Everybody else.

It's nice to know Hamas just spent a billion dollars on artillery instead of making the lives of their "constituents" better.
It's also nice to know that Hamas placed their artillery in the homes of their "constituents", knowing the IDF would render their "constituents" homeless.

Forum List

Back