All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

RE: All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
⁜→ et al,

(COMMENT)

There is no question in my mind that the Justice System as applied in the West Bank, by the Israeli System, and by International Courts is broken.

Whether or not the systems are "just" according to both the law and the evolution of the situations and conditions → is certainly NOT the question. It is a matter of perception. IF it is perceived that the systems are unequal and unfair in some respect, THEN that degrade the trust and confidence in both the justice system and the political leadership, THEREFORE something is wrong and needs correcting.

This is one of those cases wherein Israel "appears" to
(as an example) allow the Settlers to run amuck and unrestrained while holding the Arab Palestinians to a higher standard. Again, IF it appears to a reasonable outside observer that the quality or condition of the justice system is improper and the overall system of enforcement and justice is lacking in fairness: THEN the system must be reassessed from the ground up rebuild the faith in the system and the honesting in dispensing justice...

No human construct is perfect. And any shield that has been constantly under assault for an extended period of time, will deteriorate if not under surveillance and constant repair. It might be time to deploy a benevolent enforcement service (on behalf of the Palestinians) to ensure that criminal acts and those unfair undertakings are prevented, with apprehensions made were appropriate and not just necessary. It is the Israeli Settles that should be held to a higher standard.

It is all about projecting an impression that the enforcement and justice system is unbias and fair.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ et al,

(COMMENT)

There is no question in my mind that the Justice System as applied in the West Bank, by the Israeli System, and by International Courts is broken.

Whether or not the systems are "just" according to both the law and the evolution of the situations and conditions → is certainly NOT the question. It is a matter of perception. IF it is perceived that the systems are unequal and unfair in some respect, THEN that degrade the trust and confidence in both the justice system and the political leadership, THEREFORE something is wrong and needs correcting.

(as an example) allow the Settlers to run amuck and unrestrained while holding the Arab Palestinians to a higher standard. Again, IF it appears to a reasonable outside observer that the quality or condition of the justice system is improper and the overall system of enforcement and justice is lacking in fairness: THEN the system must be reassessed from the ground up rebuild the faith in the system and the honesting in dispensing justice...

No human construct is perfect. And any shield that has been constantly under assault for an extended period of time, will deteriorate if not under surveillance and constant repair. It might be time to deploy a benevolent enforcement service (on behalf of the Palestinians) to ensure that criminal acts and those unfair undertakings are prevented, with apprehensions made were appropriate and not just necessary. It is the Israeli Settles that should be held to a higher standard.

It is all about projecting an impression that the enforcement and justice system is unbias and fair.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel does not have courts of justice, it has courts of occupation.

The prayers of the Israel lobby are united today on one hope. That with the end of Trump’s extreme pro-Israel, pro-Netanyahu policies, we will return to a period of “normalcy” in which both political parties happily support the “two-state solution” and bottomless aid to Israel even as it swallows more territory. Israel will stop being a “political football,” as the liberal Zionist group J Street implores. “For Kamala, Israel isn’t a political football,” Douglas Emhoff, Kamala Harris’s Jewish husband promised, per Democratic Majority for Israel.

Or as AIPAC says: “Whatever other issues divide us, America stands with Israel.”

Can they do it? Can the Israel lobby patch itself back together and speak with one voice to Democrats and Republicans? I don’t think so. The Israel lobby is divided forever, because the Jewish community is divided on the Israel question, and that divide will continue to spur political debate.

⁜→ et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
Israel does not have courts of justice, it has courts of occupation.
More of your emotional outbursts.

The Trump administration notified Congress it has approved the sale of more than $23bn in advanced weapons systems, including F-35 fighter jets and armed drones, to the United Arab Emirates, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said.

The formal notification to legislators follows a US-brokered agreement in September in which the UAE agreed to normalise relations with Israel, becoming the first of three Arab states to make such a move in recent months.

“This is in recognition of our deepening relationship and the UAE’s need for advanced defense capabilities to deter and defend itself against heightened threats from Iran,” Pompeo said in a statement.

Georgia lawmaker says Israeli government ‘asked me’ for anti-boycott law she introduced

A Georgia state legislator who has pushed the state law opposing boycotts of Israel testified at a hearing that the Israeli consulate “asked me” to introduce an amendment to the law, and she did. The lawmaker appeared at the hearing in March with an Israeli consular officer seated at her side, and introduced him to the House committee.

State Rep. Deborah Silcox made her comments a month after Benjamin Netanyahu bragged that Israel was promoting these laws. Netanyahu tweeted on February 12:

UPDATE: Abby Martin's Lawsuit Over Israel Loyalty Oath Mandate in US

RE: All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss
SUB-TOPIC: The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: There are bound to be deeper legal wrangling issues behind the suit 'v' counter-suit that are simply beyond my understanding (nuances of the law and thinking). But the law has nothing to do with "loyalty" and the selective devotion and faithfulness to America and American National Interests. It is about separating the disguised anti-sematic cause and philosophy under the mask of some righteous goal on a foreign political matter.

A Georgia state legislator who has pushed the state law opposing boycotts of Israel testified at a hearing that the Israeli consulate “asked me” to introduce an amendment to the law, and she did. The lawmaker appeared at the hearing in March with an Israeli consular officer seated at her side, and introduced him to the House committee.

State Rep. Deborah Silcox made her comments a month after Benjamin Netanyahu bragged that Israel was promoting these laws. Netanyahu tweeted on February 12:

(COMMENT)

I see this as the pro-BDS Movement, trying to use American Law to economically injure the Israeli People
(not to mention the Arab Palestinians employment opportunities). The near exact same complaint and argument that pro-BDS Movement makes against the anti-BDS Movement are the same.

The case, as I see it, is NOT a matter of free speech, but RATHER the freedom to invite certain speakers or not to invite certain speakers on the basis of ideologies.

I read the Tweets by PM Benjamin Netanyahu. I did not see them as "bragging" at all. I saw them as a reaction to an attempt to use the incident as a strategy by an American journalist and TV presenter to get a measure of notoriety
(national facetime) while trying to make it appear that she is some sort of patriot.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: There are bound to be deeper legal wrangling issues behind the suit 'v' counter-suit that are simply beyond my understanding (nuances of the law and thinking). But the law has nothing to do with "loyalty" and the selective devotion and faithfulness to America and American National Interests. It is about separating the disguised anti-sematic cause and philosophy under the mask of some righteous goal on a foreign political matter.

(COMMENT)

I see this as the pro-BDS Movement, trying to use American Law to economically injure the Israeli People
(not to mention the Arab Palestinians employment opportunities). The near exact same complaint and argument that pro-BDS Movement makes against the anti-BDS Movement are the same.

The case, as I see it, is NOT a matter of free speech, but RATHER the freedom to invite certain speakers or not to invite certain speakers on the basis of ideologies.

I read the Tweets by PM Benjamin Netanyahu. I did not see them as "bragging" at all. I saw them as a reaction to an attempt to use the incident as a strategy by an American journalist and TV presenter to get a measure of notoriety
(national facetime) while trying to make it appear that she is some sort of patriot.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
There have been so many cimplaints about Russia influencing our elections. However, nobody fucks with our elections and laws more than Israel. Nobody else even comes close.

So,where are the complaints?

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: Don't you just love it. Look at the backdrop behind the speakers
!

The CAIR and ... Even with the designation of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist group in predominantly Muslim countries such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and ...​
Hebdo Ahram 9 mon​
The CAIR and ... Even with the designation of the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist group in predominantly Muslim countries such as Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and ...​
Hebdo Ahram 8 mon​
Before the Treasury Department shut it down, that Foundation founded the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). That group today masquerades as a respectable civil rights group dedicated to ...​
Israel Hayom 1 year​

(COMMENT)

Who is CAIR?.png

Designation of CAIR as Terrorists.png

Don't you just love it when people like Abby Martin publicize their own connections? I didn't Photoshop this. Abby Martin, and her other Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement associates, lockstep in front of such organizations with hostile affiliations.

I have to wonder what the real (latent) agenda is here?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

!

Hebdo Ahram 9 mon​
Hebdo Ahram 8 mon​
Before the Treasury Department shut it down, that Foundation founded the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR). That group today masquerades as a respectable civil rights group dedicated to ...​
Israel Hayom 1 year​

(COMMENT)

Don't you just love it when people like Abby Martin publicize their own associations?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

“BLUF: Don't you just love it. Look at the backdrop behind the speakers!”

For a split second, I thought our friend P F Tinmore was providing an example of stinging irony... that moment passed quickly.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

!

Hebdo Ahram 9 mon​
Hebdo Ahram 8 mon​
Israel Hayom 1 year​

(COMMENT)

Don't you just love it when people like Abby Martin publicize their own connections? I didn't Photoshop this. Abby Martin, and her other Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) Movement associates, lockstep in front of such organizations with hostile affiliations.

I have to wonder what the real (latent) agenda is here?

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

Everybody has their political opinion.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The environment of differing opinions is generally the normal situation and human condition.

P F Tinmore said:

(COMMENT)

I suppose that is why they say → at the top of the list of topics that are often "off-limits" to most civil discussions are Religion, Politics, and Sex.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

BLUF: The environment of differing opinions is generally the normal situation and human condition.

P F Tinmore said:
(COMMENT)

I suppose that is why they say → at the top of the list of topics that are often "off-limits" to most civil discussions are Religion, Politics, and Sex.

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
There are a lot of posts on this board about religion. They are about cultural religion. There is a big difference between cultural religion and political religion. Cultural religion is relatively benign. Political religion is usually a disaster.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

SIGIL PAIR.png
Most Respectfully,
R
There have been so many cimplaints about Russia influencing our elections. However, nobody fucks with our elections and laws more than Israel. Nobody else even comes close.

Aren't you one among the many here who complains about the "Israeli lobby" all day long,
and post videos of American politicans accusing Jews of disloyalty?

I just find it telling, that the same people who've been pushing false allegations as facts about Russia, in spite not being able to prove a single thing for the last 4 years,
are now using it as a "proof" for more false allegations.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that state laws pushed by right-wing Zionists making peaceful boycotts illegal and even forbidding or limiting free speech advocating peaceful boycotts, is an outrageous attack on U.S. liberties. I agree it is also “patently obvious” that not allowing government contracts to be signed with organizations or companies that have specific political viewpoints (in this case favoring or supporting BDS) is a violation of basic rights. The right wing (or “liberal”) Zionists are interfering with free speech and political activity in all these cases, and Christian Zionists are involved in this as well. While Conservatives are today vocal opponents of attacks on their own supposed “free speech rights” by private (Section 230 protected) internet platforms, they are here in cahoots with much more serious state restrictions of free speech and peaceful boycott activity.

There is no doubt that state laws pushed by right-wing Zionists making peaceful boycotts illegal and even forbidding or limiting free speech advocating peaceful boycotts, is an outrageous attack on U.S. liberties. I agree it is also “patently obvious” that not allowing government contracts to be signed with organizations or companies that have specific political viewpoints (in this case favoring or supporting BDS) is a violation of basic rights. The right wing (or “liberal”) Zionists are interfering with free speech and political activity in all these cases, and Christian Zionists are involved in this as well. While Conservatives are today vocal opponents of attacks on their own supposed “free speech rights” by private (Section 230 protected) internet platforms, they are here in cahoots with much more serious state restrictions of free speech and peaceful boycott activity.

Does free speech cover incitement to violence?
I don't hear you complain about the KKK being banned.

Last edited:

Does free speech cover incitement to violence?
I don't hear you complain about the KKK being banned.
Post anything from BDS that incitement.

Forum List

Back