All the GOP policies are incredibly unpopular. How can they get elected?

Examples? No we didn't think so.
Every time you open your mouth. See signature. You live on an imaginary planet...

I don't have time to read your manifesto, as predicted you have no examples to back up your claims. Don't worry conservatives are taking over you will be fine.
Of course I do the rich don't pay enough in taxes, Hillary was evil corrupt, my Manifesto is full of facts YouTube's never here and then b******* you do.

The rich don't pay enough in taxes? How much should they pay?
If you count all taxes and fees everyone in the country pays between 20 and 30% of their income and the richest get 99% of all the new wealth... Reaganism tax rates mean that the middle class and the country have been going to hell for 35 years, Dupe.

Reaganism tax rates mean that the middle class and the country have been going to hell for 35 years,

What are Reaganism tax rates again?

Every ones angry, not much clear thinking going on. in the last 25 years
food prices up 250 %
housing up 350 %
average pay up 10%
CEO pay up 1000,%
(all the above averages, not exact figures)
that's with both party's having presidents & congress control
yet WE keep electing idiots over just one or two issues we feel strong about.
and let them keep us going closer and closer to being working slaves.

(all the above averages, not exact figures)

You have a link to these averages? Besides your ass?

Every time you open your mouth. See signature. You live on an imaginary planet...

I don't have time to read your manifesto, as predicted you have no examples to back up your claims. Don't worry conservatives are taking over you will be fine.
Of course I do the rich don't pay enough in taxes, Hillary was evil corrupt, my Manifesto is full of facts YouTube's never here and then b******* you do.

If you count all taxes and fees everyone in the country pays between 20 and 30% of their income and the richest get 99% of all the new wealth... Reaganism tax rates mean that the middle class and the country have been going to hell for 35 years, Dupe.
start with the 50% they paid under Reagan when he was successful...

You have not answered the question, how much should the 'rich' pay?
Start with the 50% they paid under Reagan when he was successful... I'd also add 60% for over $5000000.

Reaganism tax rates mean that the middle class and the country have been going to hell for 35 years,

50% from 1982 to 1988 28% in 1988 under 50% in general... Do you have Alzheimer's?

Start with the 50% they paid under Reagan when he was successful... I'd also add 60% for over $5000000.

Clinton was President for 8 years, Obama for 8 more, didn't they know they should raise the top rate to 50%?
Or higher?
They both had massive majorities for 2 years, could have done it with no Republican input.

Why were they such failures?

50% from 1982 to 1988 28% in 1988 under 50% in general... Do you have Alzheimer's?

50% from 1982 to 1988

50% is the awful, too low rate that ruined the country?

28% in 1988 under 50% in general

28% is the awful, too low rate that ruined the country?

Are you willing to hand over 60% of every dollar you earn? Do you feel shame for taking 60% of someone else's income?

Are you willing to hand over 60% of every dollar you earn? Do you feel shame for taking 60% of someone else's income?
That would be 60%only above $5000000 duh, and no... Your sympathy for the bloated Mega rich is noted, Dupe.

Clinton was President for 8 years, Obama for 8 more, didn't they know they should raise the top rate to 50%?
Or higher?
They both had massive majorities for 2 years, could have done it with no Republican input.

Because you need 60 votes to do it dope. And when Obama had 60 votes it was the middle of another GOP economic meltdown, no time to raise taxes duh.

That would be 60%only above $5000000 duh, and no... Your sympathy for the bloated Mega rich is noted, Dupe.

Don't you feel like a moocher taking other people's hard earned money? Its their money not yours, you didn't earn it, you are not entitled to a share. Do you feel entitled to raid your neighbors refrigerator if they earn more than you?

Or higher?

Because you need 60 votes to do it dope. And when Obama had 60 votes it was the middle of another GOP economic meltdown, no time to raise taxes duh.

Here's where I remind you for the umpteenth time that Obama RAISED TAXES ON THE RICH you already got your blood money.

Don't you feel like a moocher taking other people's hard earned money? Its their money not yours, you didn't earn it, you are not entitled to a share. Do you feel entitled to raid your neighbors refrigerator if they earn more than you?
Your sympathy for the bloated greedy idiot GOP Mega rich is noted. The people that have been robbing you your family and your friends blind for 35 years, Dupe.

Your sympathy for the bloated greedy idiot GOP Mega rich is noted. The people that have been robbing you your family and your friends blind for 35 years, Dupe.

Your irrational hatred of the rich solely because they are rich, your desire to punish them and confiscate 60% of every dollar they earn, that speaks volumes about you not the rich.

Your irrational hatred of the rich solely because they are rich, your desire to punish them and confiscate 60% of every dollar they earn, that speaks volumes about you not the rich.
I have nothing against the Democrat Rich who agree with me, dupe.

Or higher?

Here's where I remind you for the umpteenth time that Obama RAISED TAXES ON THE RICH you already got your blood money.
4% on over $400,000 is nowhere near enough.

Or higher?

No and while you're at it make it 70% over 15 million a year. This is the only way to bring down CEO salaries which would 23 times the average worker in the 50s 40 times when Reagan started and now 300 times. Absolutely ridiculous...

I have nothing against the Democrat Rich who agree with me, dupe.

Guilt is slowly eating away your stomach lining, let go of your wealth envy.

Or higher?

Says you, I say keep your greedy mooching hands of other peoples money, get a job earn your own damn wealth.

Or higher?

No and while you're at it make it 70% over 15 million a year. This is the only way to bring down CEO salaries which would 23 times the average worker in the 50s 40 times when Reagan started and now 300 times. Absolutely ridiculous...

^^^ why the Democratic party has imploded.

Or higher?

Because you need 60 votes to do it dope.

Clinton didn't need 60 votes to raise taxes in 1993, moron.

when Obama had 60 votes it was the middle of another GOP economic meltdown, no time to raise taxes

Raising taxes is bad for the economy? Tell me more!

Forum List

Back