All Sandman's cases dismissed.

When and if he appeals and when and if he wins the appeal, I’m sure you’ll be in the know. And sure. He lost for now or we wouldn’t be talking about an appeal. 🙄
Well, technically, you're the only one talking about an appeal. Because all the elements and allegations of the complaint are admitted as true, there really isn't anything to appeal.

do you think he was unjustly accused of racism by the msm ?
I think the kid should not have bought the weapon through a straw buyer out of state, when he could not buy it in his own state. I think he had no business going to an out of state riot, and especially with a weapon, he should not have had. I think he was let down by his own parents, the people he went with, and the owner of the property he was stupidly guarding. If I got myself into that kind of dangerous, fluid, threatening situation and I had to choose between killing the shit out of whoever might be attacking and maybe attacking me, I would shoot the hell out of them and pray about it the next Sunday. So, do I think he was harmed by the mainstream media? NO. Do I think he deserves a big payday from the mainstream media? NO. Armed kids have no place in those type events and everybody knows it, including you. He even knows it now and last I heard, regrets going or even buying the weapon.

Well then good. I am sure you are well satisfied. Congrats.

I will be satisfied when--and only when--your ilk are beaten so hard and bad that you retreat for four generations to lick your open wounds in the wilderness.

Read that again.

It means, we take the House, the Senate, the presidency, the state legislatures, the school boards and everything in between.

It means we beat back Woke to a bruised pulp.

It means that this era is a laughing stock, on par with Victorian chastity belts with keys. It means that when you crawl your way out of the wilderness, every single one of you never admit you had anything to do with today's Democrats.

Then I will be satisfied.

I will be satisfied when--and only when--your ilk are beaten so hard and bad that you retreat for four generations to lick your open wounds in the wilderness.

Read that again.

It means, we take the House, the Senate, the presidency, the state legislatures, the school boards and everything in between.

It means we beat back Woke to a bruised pulp.

It means that this era is a laughing stock, on par with Victorian chastity belts with keys. It means that when you crawl your way out of the wilderness, every single one of you never admit you had anything to do with today's Democrats.

Then I will be satisfied.
Go big or go home. You might as well add a pony to that list. It won't change your chance of success.

Sounds official. Now, how about that link showing it is actual law instead of you just spouting bullshit.
No no. You’re the proponent. That means that you made the initial claim. In this case, you were wrong, of course. But still, you claimed that because it was made on a motion for summary judgment, it couldn’t be appealed. In fact your exact words were “Sandman requested a summary ruling by the court. When you request that, there is no appeal.”

See?
You are the proponent. So it is you who Assumes the Burden.

Your problem is that you will never be able to carry that burden because you are wrong. However, as you search in vain for some proof or support, there is some hope that you will educate yourself as to how and why you were mistaken.

So, run along. Carry your burden. Do some homework. Come back after you have. Admit you were wrong. And the conversation can then proceed. 😎

No no. You’re the proponent. That means that you made the initial claim. In this case, you were wrong, of course. But still, you claimed that because it was made on a motion for summary judgment, it couldn’t be appealed. In fact your exact words were “Sandman requested a summary ruling by the court. When you request that, there is no appeal.”

See?
You are the proponent. So it is you who Assumes the Burden.

Your problem is that you will never be able to carry that burden because you are wrong. However, as you search in vain for some proof or support, there is some hope that you will educate yourself as to how and why you were mistaken.

So, run along. Carry your burden. Do some homework. Come back after you have. Admit you were wrong. And the conversation can then proceed. 😎
You brought up appeal. You prove it applies here. Easy Peasy, right?

Well, technically, you're the only one talking about an appeal. Because all the elements and allegations of the complaint are admitted as true, there really isn't anything to appeal.
Wrong again, technically and fully.

The question on a motion for summary judgment is that if the opposing party’s factual pleadings and evidence were all deemed to be true, would the complaint establish all the necessary elements and would the law then require a verdict for that party?

Based on those things, the court determines the question. Here, both sides made summary judgment motions.

Here, the judge determined not the facts, of course. He determined the application of the facts to the law. And he ruled that Plaintiff’s complaint didn’t make out defamation as a matter of law. So he granted the defendants’ motions for summary judgment dismissing the plaintiff”s case(s).

That ruling can certainly be appealed.

I think the kid should not have bought the weapon through a straw buyer out of state, when he could not buy it in his own state. I think he had no business going to an out of state riot, and especially with a weapon, he should not have had. I think he was let down by his own parents, the people he went with, and the owner of the property he was stupidly guarding. If I got myself into that kind of dangerous, fluid, threatening situation and I had to choose between killing the shit out of whoever might be attacking and maybe attacking me, I would shoot the hell out of them and pray about it the next Sunday. So, do I think he was harmed by the mainstream media? NO. Do I think he deserves a big payday from the mainstream media? NO. Armed kids have no place in those type events and everybody knows it, including you. He even knows it now and last I heard, regrets going or even buying the weapon.
Sandman didn't have a weapon. He only stood in front of a crazy Indian and smiled and never said a word or moved a muscle. For that, he was nationally hated.

Sandman didn't have a weapon. He only stood in front of a crazy Indian and smiled and never said a word or moved a muscle. For that, he was nationally hated.
I didn't hate him. I don't think much of any of the adults he was connected with, though.

and much less than Sandman was seeking
What is your source to confirm this, or is it one of those "everybody knows" pieces of fact? Also, it's no big surprise that a judge appointed by Jimmuh Cotter would dismiss. It will be interesting to see if he appeals.

I know. I know. I shouldn’t do it. But as I noted before. I’m a conservative and thus, by nature, compassionate and giving and caring and sharing. 😎 So, I’m inclined to share an unofficial web site and quote to steer Bullfrog BULLDOG in the right direction:

Appeals of Summary Judgment​

An order granting a motion for summary judgment over the whole case is a final decision and hence appealable.

Excerpted from: Appeals of Summary Judgment – Appeals

Last edited:

Forum List

Back