All presidential campaigns accept "dirt"

You're really a knuckle dragger aren't you.
You probably didn't know Trump's ethics director quit in disgust because he was enriching himself at the public's expense.
So much easier to supporter the idiot in Chief when you don't know anything.

Trump: I love my educated base.
He must really love you..

:lmao: I wouldn't waste that type of energy on a spazz like you.

Did you name yourself Reasonable to be ironic? Or does it just fit with your bull shit presentation?

No Reasonable nailed it. Junior confessed to collusion and provided evidence, Daddy confessed to conspiracy, and you sit there saying it's nothing.

The most shocking thing to me in all of this is how many so-called "patriotic Americans" are willing to sell their country out to Vladimir Putin, while denigrating liberals and calling them "traitors".

Hyprocrisy at its finest.

Name the law he broke.

Treason

When was war declared between us and Russia?

Getting dirt on an opponent isn't the issue. The problem is getting it from a foreign entity.

Well then throw all of Hillary's campaign staff and other Democrats in jail. They got "dirt" from the Ukraine AND the Russians.

Never forget that after the Never Trumper backed out on the dossier the Democrats paid the company Fusion GPS to pay Steele to pay Russian freaking informants to make up that fairy tale dossier.

Paid Russian informants.

I find it astonishing that you Trumpsters cannot hold an argument without mentioning Hilary or Obama.

I find it astonishing that you Trumpsters cannot hold an argument without mentioning Hilary or Obama.

Why wouldn't one? If the left keeps throwing around bogus terms like treason or colluding with the enemy it should be pointed out that Hillary's campaign has engaged in the same acts that Trump's did.

BTW neither team did anything illegal.

Why wouldn't one? If the left keeps throwing around bogus terms like treason or colluding with the enemy it should be pointed out that Hillary's campaign has engaged in the same acts that Trump's did.

BTW neither team did anything illegal.

But Hilary isn't president, Trump is. Hilary is irrelevant at this point.

She can be irrelevant in prison as far as I'm concerned.
And Trump? Shouldn't he be in prison too? If not, why not?

You're the one making the claim. Explain it.
As the Trump campaign sought out dirt on Sec.Climton from a foreign adversary, as there is proof of this collusion, as they have lied about the meetings and dismissed the evidence as fake news, why then shouldn't Trump and his minions be meeting their visitors while wearing orange jump suits and sitting at an aluminum picnic table?

If Sec. Clinton deserves prison, why not Trump?

You probably didn't know Trump's ethics director quit in disgust because he was enriching himself at the public's expense.

Did you name yourself Reasonable to be ironic? Or does it just fit with your bull shit presentation?

No Reasonable nailed it. Junior confessed to collusion and provided evidence, Daddy confessed to conspiracy, and you sit there saying it's nothing.

The most shocking thing to me in all of this is how many so-called "patriotic Americans" are willing to sell their country out to Vladimir Putin, while denigrating liberals and calling them "traitors".

Name the law he broke.

Treason
i'll bite maxine... how treason. and the word collusion pertains to anti trust, which ironically may come up with the clinton corporation. delightful for my conservative side.

She can be irrelevant in prison as far as I'm concerned.
And Trump? Shouldn't he be in prison too? If not, why not?

You're the one making the claim. Explain it.
As the Trump campaign sought out dirt on Sec.Climton from a foreign adversary, as there is proof of this collusion, as they have lied about the meetings and dismissed the evidence as fake news, why then shouldn't Trump and his minions be meeting their visitors while wearing orange jump suits and sitting at an aluminum picnic table?

If Sec. Clinton deserves prison, why not Trump?
your point is taken... no one has escaped the accusation so far, but no one has been convicted of a crime. no one accused, has seen the evidence, or heard a witness against them.

Name the law he broke.

Treason

When was war declared between us and Russia?
how could the cold war be over with all those nukes left.
they said England and America are separated by a common language.

Miss Ivanka and First lady Melania speak five.
:cool: very cool

Forum List

Back