All of a Sudden Cigatettes Cause Blood Clots

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
No one ever said Big pharma does not know how to cover its ass. Why weren't these warnings out years ago? Not a tough question to answer.

More proof they know the vax is a killer.

No one ever said Big pharma does not know how to cover its ass. Why weren't these warnings out years ago? Not a tough question to answer.

I just had a smoke break......... Maybe I should have another..........

LOL, they will lie their asses off to cover up their previous lies.

Well, OK, but due to less smokers being hospitalized with severe Covid complications, included interstitial pneumonia and ARDS ( leading serious complications of Covid-19 infections) it appears smokers have screwed up in reverse and have provided some of their own protections by their continued smoking habits. Here is a published study. It does not speak to peer review, but I have heard of this unexplained statistical fact, since about June of 2020.

Restricting Smoking Was a Test to See If We'd Blindly Follow Them on the Cronyvirus

Richkids are sissies afraid of the Marlboro Man and all other masculine images. Their doting Daddies make all our laws and buy the love of their spoiled brats that way. That's what's behind the Smoking Causes Cancer hoax. We all know perfectly well that smoking is habit of working-class people. The Preppies have rejected it since the 60s totally because they don't want to associate with their fellow Americans. This was pointed out in 1965, in Robert Ruark's The Honey Badger. There are many other clues that this has all been an upper-class totalitarian scheme.

Last edited:
Well, OK, but due to less smokers being hospitalized with severe Covid complications, included interstitial pneumonia and ARDS ( leading serious complications of Covid-19 infections) it appears smokers have screwed up in reverse and have provided some of their own protections by their continued smoking habits. Here is a published study. It does not speak to peer review, but I have heard of this unexplained statistical fact, since about June of 2020.
That's a smoke'm if you got scene....lol

That's a smoke'm if you got scene....lol
Roger, that. I just came in from smoking one on the front porch. All my kids and thier families have had Covid within the last two weeks, just like my brother-in-laws kids and their families. I haven't had Covid since January or February 2020 when this pandemic began. Of course, I am triple vaxxed and most of them (mostly non smokers) are only vaxxed, double vaxxed or not vaxxed at all.

you are 1 fucked up, deranged SCUM demonRAT, pedophile lover
if you only had a brain
It triggers you so much when trump gets called out on his lies,
but,
cite the lies of:
beijing xiden
quack fake-i
nanny PIG-lousy
queer boy schumer
kum-in-me harris
barrag-o
hit-lery
after, you might become somewhat credible.....until then.......
you have no problem calling out democrats.

One thing you have correct, most Democrat Politicians are scum
One thing I have correct is that most Republican Politicians are scum.

Have a glorious day, you scum.

Forum List

Back