All Lives Matter Protest Planned

And thats why he was booed.

Yes

By a group that thinks only black lives matter.

:lame2:

arthur-chu.jpg
It's the BLM crowd that is crashing other people's events, blocking traffic and the such.

13600285_1825664700987069_1945806091861201057_n.jpg

Note the location and time. See you there!

Let's see. A group that says it's protesting in order to reduce violence uses violence and lawbreaking tactics to get their point across.

When one takes place, you wouldn't have the guts to show up.
it is merely evidence that the BLM does not believe in ALM or BLM or anything other than BLM and the violence against everyone else is their staple.

They don't care about blacks lives. Their protests have nothing to do with black on black crime. It's just another excuse to burn and loot.

Yes

arthur-chu.jpg
It's the BLM crowd that is crashing other people's events, blocking traffic and the such.

Over your head because traffic flow wasnt the topic
it is when talking about the BLM They love to interfere with the progress of others. Lack of respect thingy again, you should probably look up the definition, you fail to understand it.

Yes

arthur-chu.jpg

Traffic flow is part of the discussion since the BLM morons think it's OK to block traffic as part of their protests.

Yes

arthur-chu.jpg

Traffic flow is part of the discussion since the BLM morons think it's OK to block traffic as part of their protests.

Thats why I said it was over your head. BLM also had Chic Fil A but we arent discussing chicken prep

Yes

arthur-chu.jpg

Thats why I said it was over your head. BLM also had Chic Fil A but we arent discussing chicken prep

Having Chick Fil A wasn't part of the protest. The monkeys have to eat.

Yes

arthur-chu.jpg

we understand you don't know what respect is.

Since they ate thats the topic according to you and your silly ass logic

13600285_1825664700987069_1945806091861201057_n.jpg

Note the location and time. See you there!

As usual you post your typical bullshit because you believe that those like me are mocking the Black Lives Matter movement...

Tell me are Black lives more important than Asian, Hispanic or Native American lives?

Well of course you will say no but be really honest and admit the only lives you care about are those that will be voting for Hillary Clinton this November and the rest can go fuck off.

I mean you are known for your racist opinion for blacks that are not Democratic Party voters, so their lives do not matter to you, so let be factual even Black Lives do not matter to you and what your # should be is:

#SelectedLivesOnlyMatterAsLongAsYouVoteDemocraticInNovember!
thanks

Since they ate thats the topic according to you and your silly ass logic

Eating isn't part of the protest. Blocking traffic is a direct action that's part of the protest.

Forum List

Back