All knowing surveillance system detects gunfire all across America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-3-6_18-7-57.png

https://nypost.com/2017/03/06/all-knowing-surveillance-system-detects-gunfire-all-across-america/
===================================================

Ok since I have to do this in a hurry I am going to go just by the title and what it says at this moment.

If these things can detect gunfire why in the hell are so many being murdered by alleged illegal guns. Not rightful gun owners lets just say those who steal them, or those bring brought in from the border etc.

Gotta run ...

Shot Tracer technology, bad ass. Nothing wrong with finding the bad guys, its awesome . What is wrong with catching bad guys? Like illegals aliens, tracking down BADDIES in any form I got no problem with that.

View attachment 115751
https://nypost.com/2017/03/06/all-knowing-surveillance-system-detects-gunfire-all-across-america/
===================================================

Ok since I have to do this in a hurry I am going to go just by the title and what it says at this moment.

If these things can detect gunfire why in the hell are so many being murdered by alleged illegal guns. Not rightful gun owners lets just say those who steal them, or those bring brought in from the border etc.

Gotta run ...
The first clue is that it says it "detects" gunfire. it doesnt say anywhere that it predicts where the gun fire is going to occur or it tracks the gun down after its fired.

It just tells you where the gun shot happened. Its probably accurate within a block.

• Banned
Shot Tracer technology, bad ass. Nothing wrong with finding the bad guys, its awesome . What is wrong with catching bad guys? Like illegals aliens, tracking down BADDIES in any form I got no problem with that.

Because they don't use it on just bad guys. It is another way to set innocent people up. and lets say someone steals your gun and uses it in a criminal act guess who gets the blame for it.

Because they don't use it on just bad guys. It is another way to set innocent people up. and lets say someone steals your gun and uses it in a criminal act guess who gets the blame for it.

Well, the guy who had his gun stolen, filed a police report probably weeks or months before, so they won't blame him.

Your post is perplexing. I get the feeling you don't understand what this technology is.

Not you if you report your gun stolen. Where are you trying to go with this?

• Banned
Does that mean there is an alert every time a car backfires or there has to be more than one shot beforehand?

Oh they can view you as clear as you see yourself in a mirror all the way from space.

Does that mean there is an alert every time a car backfires or there has to be more than one shot beforehand?

Oh they can view you as clear as you see yourself in a mirror all the way from space.
No they cant. Thats ridiculous. Quit believing everything you see in the movies.

This technology also has nothing to do with space. Its just a few microphones that pin point gun shots.

Put a geo-tracker chip in every gun that reports when and where it is fired and saves an impression of the palm/finger prints of the person that fires it... problem solved. If someone could invent a gun that could do that then it would be very easy to track crime, but legal gun owners would feel like their rights are being violated.

Put a geo-tracker chip in every gun that reports when and where it is fired and saves an impression of the palm/finger prints of the person that fires it... problem solved. If someone could invent a gun that could do that then it would be very easy to track crime, but legal gun owners would feel like their rights are being violated.

As I see none of this bs does any good . Meaning if someone is going to shoot someone they're going to shoot them the act still happened even with these dumb son bitches listening watching whatever the piss they are doing.
The only way to give a person a higher chance of living is learn how to protect their dam selves. Self defense in turn the crime like rape lets say can't happen why she kicked his ass.

That sounds expensive and impractical right now, but maybe someday. If the government is willing to pay for that finger print add-on on every gun sold, then maybe gun owners would be ok with it.

That sounds expensive and impractical right now, but maybe someday. If the government is willing to pay for that finger print add-on on every gun sold, then maybe gun owners would be ok with it.

Heck they could even put a gyro system inside the grip that shows what direction and angle the gun was fired. The technology is out there. I just honestly think that gun owners would never want to give up that much freedom.

this detection system is only good in cities so move out of the city if you don't like it

besides it's not going to deter any piece of shit criminal from firing a weapon since it will probably take the cops 20 minutes or more to get to the area where the shot was fired

this detection system is only good in cities so move out of the city if you don't like it

besides it's not going to deter any piece of shit criminal from firing a weapon since it will probably take the cops 20 minutes or more to get to the area where the shot was fired

Yeah but you should know that is where it starts and then their bs gets spread out further into rural areas.

Yeah but you should know that is where it starts and then their bs gets spread out further into rural areas.

far too expensive to cover the entire country with shot detector systems

Forum List

Back