All guys

In high school I never dated a cheerleader. But I did date a few girls who were athletes. One ran track and another was a tennis player. My first wife was a former gymnast.

I guess I prefer the women who do, rather than those who cheer for others who do.

I was working Gate One at my current work place about the spring of the year 2003 or 2004. One of the Human Resources girls ( similar to a look-a-like of Katy Perry - pale white skin and dark hair ) drove out in her Cadillac car. I made the comment she acted like a snob.

Every day after I made that comment, she drove a Honda SUV ( A CRV I think ) to work. After I made the comment she acted like a snob, she drove the Honda SUV.

A few weeks after, she stood inside Gate One, near the southwest door and was quiet. She smiled, but I did most of the talking. She wore tight jeans, and did her best to go wherever she was going....but went out of her way to walk by Gate One. One day, she parked along with another Human Resources person ( Donna ) outside gate one - at the North East corner while I was working " The Gate". She wore tight jeans and walked by the gate. She was picked up near her office, but dropped off by the gate so I could see her in her tight jeans.

The three or four women in the truck = A conspiracy.

Shadow 355

want cheerleaders. Is this true?

All Guys Want Cheerleaders - TV Tropes

Actually met a cheerleader who loved Star Trek and was on the Honor Roll.

NOPE !.

I don't like snobs, and I don't like anyone whom thinks that their social status makes them better than anybody else. Female........and male.

I like a decent home, a sharp looking and reliable truck, campfires and campsites.

Shadow 355

In high school I never dated a cheerleader. But I did date a few girls who were athletes. One ran track and another was a tennis player. My first wife was a former gymnast.

I guess I prefer the women who do, rather than those who cheer for others who do.

I doubt you know anything about cheerleading. It's very athletic.

I doubt you know anything about cheerleading. It's very athletic.

I never said cheerleading was not athletic. And yes, I do know something about cheerleading. What I said was not about the physicality, but about the motivation.

Forum List

Back