All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT

Cool how the OP link shows the opposite of the OP claim. Trump is within one point of Biden, except for all the ones he isn't.

1603809491067.png

All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT with One week to go... They are now to close to call.

Stunning that Trump has made up 9 points in a week and he is campaigning like no one ever has after being ill with a COIVD infection. And to add insult to injury the Barrett nomination has given a boost to Republican Senate races across the board.

The race is on...

Your link reports much different data.

You are slipping:

6678A249-83BB-456B-8D00-324DB3F30DE3.jpeg
4E49AC3B-3A80-421E-8144-260E12B4B86E.jpeg

All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT with One week to go... They are now to close to call.

Stunning that Trump has made up 9 points in a week and he is campaigning like no one ever has after being ill with a COIVD infection. And to add insult to injury the Barrett nomination has given a boost to Republican Senate races across the board.

The race is on...

This is what we have been expecting all along

for months trump haters have been pelting us with lib polls that show biden with an insurmountable lead

and we have remained calm and gone about our business
I think there is a red wave building and it will be a definitive win for Trump on election night... States I thought would never be in play are now in Trumps column..
I’m not as confident as you are

the election is close enough that it could be decided by dead people voting for biden
Pennsylvania is the only one I fear as they removed the signature verification rule. So the mail in votes in that state are 100% suspect. We will see how many Trump supporters show up and vote in person...

I live in PA (unfortunately), and I have never seen so much local support for Trump as in the last few weeks, far more than in 2016. There are local rallies and parades happening all over the place. And most like minded people are all waiting to go to the polls next Tuesday to vote as well, I will be one of them. Also hoping to turn our state house and senate into a super majority to override the asshole in Harrisburg. He needs dealt with first and foremost.

The race is on...

That's not what your link says.

The race is on...

You know what this means???

giphy.gif

I see far fewer Trump signs this year than there were in 2016. The Trump voters are clearly demoralized, or have turned into Biden voters.

Yes, there are more Trump signs than Biden, but it's always the case that there are more (R) signs. The Republicans have always done the sign carpet-bombing thing. The Democrats don't, because it's a pointless waste of money. In 2016, the whole countryside was alive with Trump signs. 2020, not so many.

I see far fewer Trump signs this year than there were in 2016. The Trump voters are clearly demoralized, or have turned into Biden voters.

Yes, there are more Trump signs than Biden, but it's always the case that there are more (R) signs. The Republicans have always done the sign carpet-bombing thing. The Democrats don't, because it's a pointless waste of money. In 2016, the whole countryside was alive with Trump signs. 2020, not so many.
Robert "Fake Mexican""Beta" O'Roarke BOMBED---BOMBED Texas with signs.

He outspent Cruz by almost $40 MILLION DOLLARS!!! All from outside money.

If Trump wins after Biden has a huge lead according to just about every poll it will be an very interesting case study on how this happened. Were the pollsters lying or did Trump really make up that much ground through hard work coupled with Biden's incompetence?

I'm seeing Biden ads on an at least 10:1 ratio to Trump in the Minneapolis media market....Why is Biden wasting money on a state that hasn't voted republican since 1972?

The race is on...

for months trump haters have been pelting us with lib polls that show biden with an insurmountable lead

I think there is a red wave building and it will be a definitive win for Trump on election night... States I thought would never be in play are now in Trumps column..

the election is close enough that it could be decided by dead people voting for biden

Dead people don't vote. You and Trump are degrading democracy in America. Of course you are not alone, Trump called the 2016 election rigged too, and yet when he squeezed by with less than 70,000 votes he acted as if he had a mandate.

He has never once achieved 50% approval, he has failed to curtail the pandemic, and he is responsible for creating the third worst economy since Hoover and Bush. Doing the same thing (voting for Trump) over again is insane.

He actually achieved it recently.

And we really don't care about democracy....we care about representation. You are too fucking stupid to understand the difference.

See you on November 3rd.

Your optimism is commendable (I guess) and anything is possible in American Politics (after all we elected a Knavish, Roy Cohn clone to the highest office in the land in 2016) but I suspect Donny is headed for a thrashing of epic proportions next Tuesday.

This election is the absolute worst, since it comes down to a career politician with a shady past and no principles to speak off versus a psychopathic, buffoon incumbent; no matter which one of these clowns wins the WE THE PEOPLE LOSE.

I'm seeing Biden ads on an at least 10:1 ratio to Trump in the Minneapolis media market....Why is Biden wasting money on a state that hasn't voted republican since 1972?

Because the Biden team was smart enough to make national ad buys, which provide much more bang for the buck. Meanwhile, Trump has abandoned Minnesota.

I live in PA (unfortunately)
Rural PA is great

they drive pickup trucks and deer hunt with the best of them
Absolutely, it's beautiful country, along with clinging to our guns and Bibles as well, don't forget that! Hence why we showed up in record numbers to defeat Clinton in 2016. and will do so again next week. Hopefully it will be enough to keep PA red.. :cool:

The race is on...

Dead people don't vote. You and Trump are degrading democracy in America. Of course you are not alone, Trump called the 2016 election rigged too, and yet when he squeezed by with less than 70,000 votes he acted as if he had a mandate.

He has never once achieved 50% approval, he has failed to curtail the pandemic, and he is responsible for creating the third worst economy since Hoover and Bush. Doing the same thing (voting for Trump) over again is insane.

He actually achieved it recently.

And we really don't care about democracy....we care about representation. You are too fucking stupid to understand the difference.

See you on November 3rd.

"Your are too fucking Stupid"? THIS is the problem Trumpism brings to the table. Not only are you an asshole, you are blind to reality.

Because the Biden team was smart enough to make national ad buys, which provide much more bang for the buck. Meanwhile, Trump has abandoned Minnesota.
"Bang for the buck", in a place that hasn't gone republican in 48 years and that Trump has allegedly abandoned?

Do you even let what passes for your brain slow down the stupidity that is this stream-of-consciousness autism?

Forum List

Back