All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT

All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT with One week to go... They are now to close to call.

Stunning that Trump has made up 9 points in a week and he is campaigning like no one ever has after being ill with a COIVD infection. And to add insult to injury the Barrett nomination has given a boost to Republican Senate races across the board.

The race is on...

This is what we have been expecting all along

for months trump haters have been pelting us with lib polls that show biden with an insurmountable lead

and we have remained calm and gone about our business
I think there is a red wave building and it will be a definitive win for Trump on election night... States I thought would never be in play are now in Trumps column..
I’m not as confident as you are

the election is close enough that it could be decided by dead people voting for biden

Dead people don't vote. You and Trump are degrading democracy in America. Of course you are not alone, Trump called the 2016 election rigged too, and yet when he squeezed by with less than 70,000 votes he acted as if he had a mandate.

He has never once achieved 50% approval, he has failed to curtail the pandemic, and he is responsible for creating the third worst economy since Hoover and Bush. Doing the same thing (voting for Trump) over again is insane.

He actually achieved it recently.

And we really don't care about democracy....we care about representation. You are too fucking stupid to understand the difference.

See you on November 3rd.

"Your are too fucking Stupid"? THIS is the problem Trumpism brings to the table. Not only are you an asshole, you are blind to reality.
Not only are you an asshole, you are blind to reality.

IronyMeter.jpg

I see far fewer Trump signs this year than there were in 2016. The Trump voters are clearly demoralized, or have turned into Biden voters.

Yes, there are more Trump signs than Biden, but it's always the case that there are more (R) signs. The Republicans have always done the sign carpet-bombing thing. The Democrats don't, because it's a pointless waste of money. In 2016, the whole countryside was alive with Trump signs. 2020, not so many.
I'm seeing Biden ads on an at least 10:1 ratio to Trump in the Minneapolis media market....Why is Biden wasting money on a state that hasn't voted republican since 1972?
Biden has dumped over 175 million dollars in adds for this next week. People are tired of the barrage of negative adds from this fool and they are shutting them out. That is the risk you run when you flood an area with adds. The Trump rallies are a hands on and in person thing which is far more productive than adds that people tune out...

In contrast Trump is running selective adds that show Biden's changes in policy over the last 6 months... And those are getting attention in his rallies as well... People are tired of cowering in fear of a virus 99.9% of people survive and they are done with that run and hide crap!

All Battle Ground States within ONE POINT with One week to go... They are now to close to call.

Stunning that Trump has made up 9 points in a week and he is campaigning like no one ever has after being ill with a COIVD infection. And to add insult to injury the Barrett nomination has given a boost to Republican Senate races across the board.

The race is on...

for months trump haters have been pelting us with lib polls that show biden with an insurmountable lead

I think there is a red wave building and it will be a definitive win for Trump on election night... States I thought would never be in play are now in Trumps column..

the election is close enough that it could be decided by dead people voting for biden

Dead people don't vote. You and Trump are degrading democracy in America. Of course you are not alone, Trump called the 2016 election rigged too, and yet when he squeezed by with less than 70,000 votes he acted as if he had a mandate.

He has never once achieved 50% approval, he has failed to curtail the pandemic, and he is responsible for creating the third worst economy since Hoover and Bush. Doing the same thing (voting for Trump) over again is insane.

He actually achieved it recently.

And we really don't care about democracy....we care about representation. You are too fucking stupid to understand the difference.

See you on November 3rd.

"Your are too fucking Stupid"? THIS is the problem Trumpism brings to the table. Not only are you an asshole, you are blind to reality.

No, I understand how things work.

You clearly don't.

You don't get that you left wingers look like total morons when you show up and say this is how it is (no support) and then get pissed when people don't buy into.

So, run along and fuck yourself.

It looks like you did it again like in 2016.

"Bang for the buck", in a place that hasn't gone republican in 48 years and that Trump has allegedly abandoned?

It's funny, the way you're so goddamned stupid, you're incapable of understanding how stupid you are.

A national ad buy means the ads are broadcast on that network across the whole nation. There isn't any "Skip Minnesota" buying option.

---
Normally, presidential campaigns prefer a targeted approach of buying ads in local markets in battleground states, with relatively few national buys. That usually means presidential campaigns, in effect, are running 10 or fewer related statewide races.

But in late spring, Biden’s campaign saw the map starting to expand in his favor, with as many as 17 states in play. Trump’s standing in polls were plummeting over his handling of coronavirus, while historic sums of campaign donations began flooding into the Democrat’s coffers.

At the same time, ad rates purchased through stations in battlegrounds with major Senate races — such as Arizona, North Carolina and Georgia — were so high that the Biden campaign calculated it could spend slightly more money on ads purchased through the national networks. Those spots would obviously have the benefit of reaching all the swing states — even the biggest reaches for him, like Texas.
---

"Bang for the buck", in a place that hasn't gone republican in 48 years and that Trump has allegedly abandoned?

It's funny, the way you're so goddamned stupid, you're incapable of understanding how stupid you are.

A national ad buy means the ads are broadcast on that network across the whole nation. There isn't any "Skip Minnesota" buying option.

---
Normally, presidential campaigns prefer a targeted approach of buying ads in local markets in battleground states, with relatively few national buys. That usually means presidential campaigns, in effect, are running 10 or fewer related statewide races.

But in late spring, Biden’s campaign saw the map starting to expand in his favor, with as many as 17 states in play. Trump’s standing in polls were plummeting over his handling of coronavirus, while historic sums of campaign donations began flooding into the Democrat’s coffers.

At the same time, ad rates purchased through stations in battlegrounds with major Senate races — such as Arizona, North Carolina and Georgia — were so high that the Biden campaign calculated it could spend slightly more money on ads purchased through the national networks. Those spots would obviously have the benefit of reaching all the swing states — even the biggest reaches for him, like Texas.
---
I know how economics, marketing, business accounting, and "bang for the buck" work, asshole.

The ads aren't as numerous on the nationally syndicated shows....They're especially numerous on the indy channels.

If Biden is winning in MN as big as the polls say, he's wasting his money spamming the market with his ads....That's business marketing 101, jackass.

The race is on...

That is false. The fact is that Biden has a solid lead in all the battleground states. There is also no evidence any of the Senate polls have changed. You have several fake polls mixed in with them but they are outliers.

---

---
I know how economics, marketing, business accounting, and "bang for the buck" work, asshole.

The ads aren't as numerous on the nationally syndicated shows....They're especially numerous on the indy channels.

If Biden is winning in MN as big as the polls say, he's wasting his money spamming the market with his ads....That's business marketing 101, jackass.

Maybe you need to underastand Marketing in a political campaign. Biden has the money to spend and you don't get brownie points for having money left over.

The race is on...

He never "made up 9 points"....The polls were always wrong in the first place.

The race is on...

Pennsylvania is the only one I fear as they removed the signature verification rule. So the mail in votes in that state are 100% suspect. We will see how many Trump supporters show up and vote in person...
Nevada has removed it too....Mass cheatery is in the offing.

The good news is that there's now a deciding vote in the USSC, for the lawsuits that will certainly make their way there.
I will give you the polls were skewed to form a narrative and disenfranchise the conservative voters.. But we kind of expected that move from the LSM.

I hope we can challenge the signature rules in those states and get some integrity back in the voting process.

Translation. More voter suppression. We need to take steps to insure people's voting rights and their right to have it counted. Polls do not disenfranchise conservative voters.

---

---

Maybe you need to underastand Marketing in a political campaign. Biden has the money to spend and you don't get brownie points for having money left over.
I understand marketing just fine....You don't waste money on a market that you have locked up.

I also understand campaign finance jiggery-pokery...You have money leftover to buy the loyalty of other politicians....Which happens all the time with remaining campaign funds.

The race is on...

Trump did not start that. Every election now will be a mandate. It will be a ying yang back and forth party. Prog politicians are already telling us and pushing for violence to. Most of them would never be in the front of a line that had a chance for death though.

Obviously not true, as non-morons didn't get sucked into the Trump cult.

Take a lesson from this. You will always get busted by the smart people after you say stupid shit.

Repeating the stupid shit doesn't help.

And blubbering about getting busted makes you look so much worse.

Trump did not start that. Every election now will be a mandate.

Not according to our nutty conservative mainsteam media, which only uses the word "mandate" when Republicans win with a minority of the vote.

After the Democratic landslide, the media will be talking about thow the Democrats have to "reach out", for the good of the nation. Needless to say, they'll never talk about how Republicans need to "reach out".

The race is on...

The Democrats are destroying our democracy* with their mass Voter Fraud and abuses of power.
They are attacking the foundations of our constitution....freedom of speech, a free press, the right to self defense, freedom of religion, civil rights and the right to vote
Obama used our IRS, CIA, FBI and DOJ as a weapon against our democracy*.
Obama and Schiff's falied coup was an assault on our democracy*
The Democratic Party is a dangerous political cult because it believes its own propaganda.

I live in PA (unfortunately)
Rural PA is great

they drive pickup trucks and deer hunt with the best of them
Absolutely, it's beautiful country, along with clinging to our guns and Bibles as well, don't forget that! Hence why we showed up in record numbers to defeat Clinton in 2016. and will do so again next week. Hopefully it will be enough to keep PA red.. :cool:

Of interest to PA voters as well as the rest of the readers:

The problems with getting Hydrogen and it's production using fracking.

" This is why most today most hydrogen fuel is obtained is by the process of natural gas reforming, which is less expensive than electrolysis. The downside is that harmful by-products such as carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide are produced in the process, contributing to global warming. Furthermore, and although they’re becoming less frequent, methane leaks while extracting natural gas are not uncommon. And these molecules are not only 86 times worse than CO2, being responsible for around 25% of the global GHG emissions. The process of extracting natural gas – fracking – usually also has a significant environmental impact and can harm ecosystems, biodiversity, contaminate waters and cause minor earthquakes."

The race is on...

Forget the polls.

It's going to be a Trumpslide.

Interesting that they are not lying any more than that, I would have thought they go all in this time. But even they know the impossibility of the absence of the Trumpslide.

Meanwhile, back in reality ...

---
Among Wisconsin respondents who have already voted, 73% say they’ve chosen Biden, while only 26% have gone for Trump. Among those who have yet to vote, 57% support Trump, compared with 39% for Biden.
“The lead that Biden is building with the early votes looks like it’s larger than what the Trump voters can compensate for by showing up on Election Day,”
---

The race is on...

Are you on drugs?

Even according to RCP, Biden has comfortable leads in MI, PA and WI... and that's all he really needs to win.

Meanwhile, back in reality ...

---
Among Wisconsin respondents who have already voted, 73% say they’ve chosen Biden, while only 26% have gone for Trump. Among those who have yet to vote, 57% support Trump, compared with 39% for Biden.
“The lead that Biden is building with the early votes looks like it’s larger than what the Trump voters can compensate for by showing up on Election Day,”
---

1603900070253.jpeg

The race is on...

Are you on drugs?

Even according to RCP, Biden has comfortable leads in MI, PA and WI... and that's all he really needs to win.
RCP does zero poll taking, shitforbrains. It just takes the bogus data and prints it.

Forum List

Back