All Aboard The Trump Plane!

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
The train derailed, so we have switched over to air travel. Have a nice flight!

1_msm3a1MQDCXGgloYIxrb3g.gif

RENT FREE.

I used to think Danny was using a picture of evolution in his avatar but I now realize that is simply a picture of where he came from! Must be family!

I caught someone on TV last night making the observation that all you hear within the dummocrat party is TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! because they and their puppet Joe Brandon have absolutely NOTHING to brag about, nothing to hang their hat on, not a single accomplishment worth noting, so are trying a continuation of the same noise they made to their base of idiots for four years.

I used to think Danny was using a picture of evolution in his avatar but I now realize that is simply a picture of where he came from! Must be family!

I caught someone on TV last night making the observation that all you hear within the dummocrat party is TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP! because they and their puppet Joe Brandon have absolutely NOTHING to brag about, nothing to hang their hat on, not a single accomplishment worth noting, so are trying a continuation of the same noise they made to their base of idiots for four years.
You can't quit me, it's my addictive personality and witty charm.

Forum List

Back