All 5 living ex-presidents to appear at Texas hurricane benefit show — without Trump

Now, THAT is a funny comment.

trump..cleaning up a mess......LOL, lol,lol...

LMFAO!!!!

trump is a fucking brain-dead mess, on steroids.
You're lost. Come back when you have a multi-billion $ net worth, star in your own TV show, and get yourself elected POTUS.

......LOL, lol,lol...

The liberals are still stuck on the irrelevant figure of popular vote. They must of run out of

41c35aASWKL.jpg
Better save a gallon of that shit to give to trump.

He'll need it after his dates with Good Old Vladimir...

It would be great if the president could go fly around the country doing benefits all the time, but it's unrealistic. The costs for the trip alone would outweigh what they could actually make at the event. Security issues are a nightmare too.
Bullshit.

The Orange Asshole spends half of his time going on golfing trips, and the other half of his time masturbating in front of his adoring sheep at campaign events. trump is utterly worthless. No, make that Worthless.
Just his nomination of Gorsuch to the SCOTUS alone, makes him worth being POTUS. Add to that sending Hillary Clinton to the old folks home, Muslim countries ban, mass deportation of illegal aliens, end of TPP/NAFTA, shutting up Kim Jong Un, stopping the Mexicans, the national anthem kneeler idiots, and dolts like you, and we got a great 4 years going now. :biggrin:

Better save a gallon of that shit to give to trump.

He'll need it after his dates with Good Old Vladimir...
Hillary was the Vladimir colluder. Millions to the Clinton Foundation, while they got 20% of our precious uranium.

Obama bowed out of subservience, as the apologizer-n-chief. Bush bowed out of respect for an ally. One pic shows Bush bowing to the pope. One shows Nixon leaning down to hear what the guy is saying, not bowing to him.

HUGE difference.
Huge difference....?

How about this big smooch. Was it a French kiss with lots of tongue? Woooooie, Nastay...

gw bush kiss saudi king.jpg

gw bush holding hands.jpg

Yeah, those republicans are real men. LMAO!!! Toe-Tapping girlie-men, that is...

It would be great if the president could go fly around the country doing benefits all the time, but it's unrealistic. The costs for the trip alone would outweigh what they could actually make at the event. Security issues are a nightmare too.
Bullshit.

The Orange Asshole spends half of his time going on golfing trips, and the other half of his time masturbating in front of his adoring sheep at campaign events. trump is utterly worthless. No, make that Worthless.
Just his nomination of Gorsuch to the SCOTUS alone, makes him worth being POTUS. Add to that sending Hillary Clinton to the old folks home, Muslim countries ban, mass deportation of illegal aliens, end of TPP/NAFTA, shutting up Kim Jong Un, stopping the Mexicans, the national anthem kneeler idiots, and dolts like you, and we got a great 4 years going now. :biggrin:
trump is a fucking joke. The whole world knows it.

Only trump sheep are still being conned by the Orange Clown.

Last edited:
Yes, Bush was a real mess. Totally incompetent, like all republican presidents.
Totally incompetent, like all DEMOCRAT presidents.

1. Illegal alien and Mexico lover.

2. Muslim ass-kisser.

3. Weak on gun policy and Affirmative Action.

Obama bowed out of subservience, as the apologizer-n-chief. Bush bowed out of respect for an ally. One pic shows Bush bowing to the pope. One shows Nixon leaning down to hear what the guy is saying, not bowing to him.

HUGE difference.
Huge difference....?

How about this big smooch. Was it a French kiss with lots of tongue? Woooooie, Nastay...

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

Yeah, those republicans are real men. LMAO!!! Toe-Tapping girlie-men, that is...

The first picture is photoshopped. I am sorry you are too blind to see that.

The second is an Arab tradition. If you would crawl out from under that rock, you might find there is a great big old world out there that doesn't align with your belief system based on ignorance.

That should concern you, but you just aren't smart enough. The establishment loves you.

The establishment that people like you voted for in every election without saying a peep about hating the establishment. Oh, my.

That should concern you, but you just aren't smart enough. The establishment loves you.

The establishment that people like you voted for in every election without saying a peep about hating the establishment. Oh, my.
Absurd.

You think voting D is not voting for the establishment. How silly.

Voting D or R is voting for the establishment, though Trump is the exception and you hate him for it.

YOU are the one voting for the establishment...particularly if you voted for Cankles. There can be no more establishment (ie. criminal) candidate than that bitch.

Absurd.

You think voting D is not voting for the establishment. How silly.

Voting D or R is voting for the establishment, though Trump is the exception and you hate him for it.

YOU are the one voting for the establishment...particularly if you voted for Cankles. There can be no more establishment (ie. criminal) candidate than that bitch.

No, I didn't say that at all. Why do you make such assumptions?

Yes, voting Democrat or Republican is voting for the establishment. And what I said was that people like you voted Republican every election for, well for as long as you've been able to vote. You didn't give a damn about the establishment before Trump told you to give a shit about it.

No, I don't hate Trump for not being the establishment, I hate Trump because he's full of shit.

If Trump were truly anti-establishment, rather than just taking people like you for a ride to give his own ego a boost, then he'd actually be putting in place things to reduce the power of the establishment. Like trying to get Proportional Representation into place. But the reality is that when Trump leaves, the system will still be the same as it was before. No change.

HUGE difference.
Huge difference....?

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

The second is an Arab tradition. If you would crawl out from under that rock, you might find there is a great big old world out there that doesn't align with your belief system based on ignorance.
You're so full of crap it's a wonder you can manage to take a breath. But you're too ignorant to ever know it.

As your Orange Idol would say: sad.

Now, back under your rock, please.

HUGE difference.
Huge difference....?

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

You're so full of crap it's a wonder you can manage to take a breath. But you're too ignorant to ever know it.

Ever been to the Middle East?

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!

HUGE difference.
Huge difference....?

View attachment 155839

View attachment 155840

Ever been to the Middle East?

Prove me wrong!

If not, STFU!
Screw you. Quit acting like a dumbass. (Apologies, if you're not acting).

There are many ways to learn besides visiting every country in the world. In fact, that may be the worst way to try and learn anything. Just because you visit the middle east doesn't, in itself, mean that you've learned a fucking thing.

You wouldn't know anyone of importance there, couldn't speak the language, couldn't go to more than a couple of places, would be restricted in many ways, wouldn't understand the culture, the art, the history, etc. So, you'd probably end up coming back even more ignorant than you are right now, though that's setting a pretty high bar. Lol...

So quit trying to act like you're better than other posters here, you just make yourself look foolish.

Forum List

Back