All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

I was waiting for this, so you're a bigot too. The world doesn't need more people like you. We need to move forward not backwards to ignorance and hatred.
I stopped supporting gay marriage when drag queens started stripping for kids and having story hours normalizing their sickness. When giving children puberty blockers and cutting off their private parts became something the left championed you all left me

If that makes me a bigot I'll wear that as a fucking badge of honor

I stopped supporting gay marriage when drag queens started stripping for kids and having story hours normalizing their sickness. When giving children puberty blockers and cutting off their private parts became something the left championed you all left me

I find that hard to believe that you ever supported gay rights your attitude is very negative and screwed up.

The medical community would not treat transgender children if it were not ethical. Transgender children are not offered puberty blockers or hormone treatments until they reach puberty. That is practical cuz it limits the scope of the undesirable effects that puberty has on transgender children. Medical guidelines generally do not recommend genital gender affirming surgeries before a child reaches the age of 18. That means there are exceptions to the rule, as with other medical procedures it is appropriate to the individual's needs. But transgender issues have nothing to do with gay issues I'm surprised you connected the two. Why are you against gay rights if you're against transgender rights. They aren't the same thing, you're not making sense..

The medical community would not treat transgender children if it were not ethical. Transgender children are not offered puberty blockers or hormone treatments until they reach puberty. That is practical cuz it limits the scope of the undesirable effects that puberty has on transgender children. Medical guidelines generally do not recommend genital gender affirming surgeries before a child reaches the age of 18. That means there are exceptions to the rule, as with other medical procedures it is appropriate to the individual's needs. But transgender issues have nothing to do with gay issues I'm surprised you connected the two. Why are you against gay rights if you're against transgender rights. They aren't the same thing, you're not making sense..

What are the undesirable effects that puberty has on "transgender children"?

Riiiight cause the medical community never does anything unethical LOL

I find that hard to believe that you ever supported gay rights your attitude is very negative and screwed up.
Don't care what you believe, all those folks I use to laugh at who said it was a slipper slope were 100% right

You you think there is something wrong with joining a defensive organization like NATO ? It's a mutual defense pact and if Russia is going to attack any member Nation yes they will defend it too bad Ukraine wasn't a NATO member before Putin decided to attack them. .
NATO was formed to protect Western European nations from the Soviet Union.

The Soviet Union is long gone, yet we keep expanding NATO East. It is not supposed to be an alliance for anyone and everyone to join up.

The original idea was to prevent WWIII, not to start it.

The Soviet Union is long gone, yet we keep expanding NATO East. It is not supposed to be an alliance for anyone and everyone to join up.

And now it is protecting them from Russia.

Because Ukraine is a corrupt cesspool, it is not a stable democracy. No way we should obligated to protect them in a war when they are possibly committing terror attacks (shot down airliner) and provoking war with Russia.

I hate to break it to you, but the United States is not the only country in the world that gets to invade other countries and declare war on other countries.

Sure it does. As long as the U.S. is the country that other nations go running to for all kinds of help, we have that right. And the U.S. has not "declared war" on anyone since 1941.

As for being a "stable democracy" that has never been a requirement for being in NATO. Turkey, Greece, Italy and Portugal have all struggled with being democracies yet were NATO members in good standing.

Who is threatening to use nuclear weapons.? Not the West. Insane Putin, he wants to reestablish Russia as an empire, that can't be done without dominating other nations. Just how far is he willing to push this agenda. No one is threatening or attempting to invade Russia. I believe every nation has a right of self-determination. Even the 14th republics within Russiaif they have referendums asking whether or not to stay part of Russia, that is their right and believe it or not I think that's what's going to happen in the near future. Putin has gone too far and everyone knows it.

Forum List

Back