All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

Sure it does. As long as the U.S. is the country that other nations go running to for all kinds of help, we have that right. And the U.S. has not "declared war" on anyone since 1941.

As for being a "stable democracy" that has never been a requirement for being in NATO. Turkey, Greece, Italy and Portugal have all struggled with being democracies yet were NATO members in good standing.
Yea right, we haven’t “declared war” since WWII, yet we drop bombs on buildings and people and overthrow governments.

Turkey should be kicked out of NATO. Only reason they were allowed was because of the Ataturks….and Obama let them be wiped out by Erdofag….

Who is threatening to use nuclear weapons.? Not the West. Insane Putin, he wants to reestablish Russia as an empire, that can't be done without dominating other nations. Just how far is he willing to push this agenda. No one is threatening or attempting to invade Russia. I believe every nation has a right of self-determination. Even the 14th republics within Russiaif they have referendums asking whether or not to stay part of Russia, that is their right and believe it or not I think that's what's going to happen in the near future. Putin has gone too far and everyone knows it.
Zelensky is threatening to use them, he wants the US to strike first. He’s insane.

Zelensky is threatening to use them, he wants the US to strike first. He’s insane.
You are insane. The Ukraine has no nuclear program and they gave back all the nukes to Russia asking only for a security agreement. Obviously Russia renege on their part of the deal since they invaded the Ukraine.

Yea right, we haven’t “declared war” since WWII, yet we drop bombs on buildings and people and overthrow governments.

Turkey should be kicked out of NATO. Only reason they were allowed was because of the Ataturks….and Obama let them be wiped out by Erdofag….
NATO wasn't formed until DECADES after Attaturk died.

You are insane. The Ukraine has no nuclear program and they gave back all the nukes to Russia asking only for a security agreement. Obviously Russia renege on their part of the deal since they invaded the Ukraine.
Zelensky is asking the US to strike Russia first. :cuckoo:

He bought off the Bidens long ago, so he is a nuclear power now.

Because Ukraine is a corrupt cesspool, it is not a stable democracy. No way we should obligated to protect them in a war when they are possibly committing terror attacks (shot down airliner) and provoking war with Russia.

I hate to break it to you, but the United States is not the only country in the world that gets to invade other countries and declare war on other countries.
The US liberal media has hid these facts well from the populace at large, unfortunately. Many years of corruption, the overthrow of an honest election with the puppet government under Zelensky who soon after winning jailed his biggest opponent because he was talking against him publicly. Does that sound like the kind of “democracy” we Americans want for ourselves? I am against leftist goals but I still support their right of freedom of speech. I wouldn’t have it any other way because if one vocal subset is jailed for speaking out against a party in charge, others can be jailed later. Either we all have freedom of speech minus hate speech or we have none.

Zelenskyy‘s route of “democracy”
is promotion of selective speech. I wonder if Zelensky regretted jailing his formal rival, the mayor, and ransacking his office following the election. Really bad optics.

Last edited:
Like any profession there are always exceptions to the rule but in general our medical community is one of the best and most reliable in the world.

Not yet.
Best and most reliable eh? Is that why medical errors are the third leading cause of death?

Also, no matter what your neo-vagina says you'll never be a real woman

Because Ukraine is a corrupt cesspool, it is not a stable democracy. No way we should obligated to protect them in a war when they are possibly committing terror attacks (shot down airliner) and provoking war with Russia.

I hate to break it to you, but the United States is not the only country in the world that gets to invade other countries and declare war on other countries.

The airliner that was shot down by the Russians?

Zelensky is asking the US to strike Russia first. :cuckoo:

He bought off the Bidens long ago, so he is a nuclear power now.
You are still insane. There's no way Biden is going to commit your first strike with nuclear weapons. The whole world knows better now than we did back in world war II. Ammunition that commits first strike will be a pariah and put down by the rest of the world I mean literally put down, like removed from existence.

Best and most reliable eh? Is that why medical errors are the third leading cause of death?

Also, no matter what your neo-vagina says you'll never be a real woman
Why do you continue to lie. Only 9.5% of deaths are related to medical errors. And I'm a happy gay man I have no interest in me coming to transgender person. But I believe they believe they are women and that's all that really matters. Your opinions are based on lies.

You are still insane. There's no way Biden is going to commit your first strike with nuclear weapons. The whole world knows better now than we did back in world war II. Ammunition that commits first strike will be a pariah and put down by the rest of the world I mean literally put down, like removed from existence.
Like how most of the world thinks Biden sabotaged Nord 2?

Why do you continue to lie. Only 9.5% of deaths are related to medical errors. And I'm a happy gay man I have no interest in me coming to transgender person. But I believe they believe they are women and that's all that really matters. Your opinions are based on lies.

250k per year

Cnbc says the numbers could be as high as 440k

So we'll shut down the world for covid but according to you 250k-440k people dying every year is no biggie

Also I don't give a fuck if you're gay, no one will throw you a parade here or bake you a faggy cake

Edit - Your opinion on trannies is based on John Money, go look up that winner

Last edited:
The US liberal media has hid these facts well from the populace at large, unfortunately. Many years of corruption, the overthrow of an honest election with the puppet government under Zelensky who soon after winning jailed his biggest opponent because he was talking against him publicly. Does that sound like the kind of “democracy” we Americans want for ourselves? I am against leftist goals but I still support their right of freedom of speech. I wouldn’t have it any other way because if one vocal subset is jailed for speaking out against a party in charge, others can be jailed later. Either we all have freedom of speech minus hate speech or we have none.

Zelenskyy‘s route of “democracy”
is promotion of selective speech. I wonder if Zelensky regretted jailing his formal rival, the mayor, and ransacking his office following the election. Really bad optics.
It’s exactly the kind of “democracy” Democrats want here, to jail all political opposition.

Forum List

Back