All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

In your previous post, you stated Russia was not a democracy and in this one you describe Russia as a democracy. Obviously, you haven't finished thinking your way through this issue. You seem similarly confused about whether the referendums were valid, but it doesn't matter because once the Russians withdraw from Ukraine in order for Ukraine to join the EU and NATO, Ukraine will have to deal with any internal political problems fairly and transparently.
It appears you’re seeing what you want to see. I never stated that Russia was a democracy. My exact wording: After 1991, the Russian Federation became a presidential republic with a semi-presidential system.

You are skipping the point from my post that Russia didn’t claim to promote democracy as does Zelensky falsely make this claim.

Can I guess that you are a leftist? The clue you’ve given me is that you’re saying things that I haven’t said, basically making things up. Telling me I seem “confused” when I say I don’t have direct evidence about the separatist votes and how it all went down? Lol try again leftist, I’m an honest type so better luck next time;)

It appears you’re seeing what you want to see. I never stated that Russia was a democracy. My exact wording: After 1991, the Russian Federation became a presidential republic with a semi-presidential system.

You are skipping the point from my post that Russia didn’t claim to promote democracy as does Zelensky falsely make this claim.

Can I guess that you are a leftist? The clue you’ve given me is that you’re saying things that I haven’t said, basically making things up. Telling me I seem “confused” when I say I don’t have direct evidence about the separatist votes and how it all went down? Lol try again leftist, I’m an honest type so better luck next time;)
Clearly, you are very confused. In response to my statement that Russia was a fake democracy, you posted a description of the Russian government that clearly described a democracy without any comment; there would be no point to that other than to suggest Russia was a democracy. And you then started drooling out Putin propaganda about Zelensky, and then you suggest that Russia, an autocracy that pretends to be a democracy by holding elections in Russia would hold honest elections in Ukraine.

Now, when the latest poll shows that 3/4 of Americans and 2/3 of Republicans support aid to Ukraine, you conclude from my posts I must be a leftist because I disagree with you; America clearly disagrees with you.

You are clearly very, very confused.

Clearly, you are very confused. In response to my statement that Russia was a fake democracy, you posted a description of the Russian government that clearly described a democracy without any comment; there would be no point to that other than to suggest Russia was a democracy. And you then started drooling out Putin propaganda about Zelensky, and then you suggest that Russia, an autocracy that pretends to be a democracy by holding elections in Russia would hold honest elections in Ukraine.

Now, when the latest poll shows that 3/4 of Americans and 2/3 of Republicans support aid to Ukraine, you conclude from my posts I must be a leftist because I disagree with you; America clearly disagrees with you.

You are clearly very, very confused.
A true leftist doubles down on rephrasing words, just as you’ve again demonstrated, to intentionally change the intent.

How do you describe yourself politically, specifically where do you fall on the Nolan chart? If you haven’t taken the quiz you can learn where you stand on the political spectrum, utilizing four quadrants and also opening up each subsection for each question for better analysis, according to domestic and global issues.

There's an increase in troll traffic lately, because Russian trolls are exempt from the draft.

A true leftist doubles down on rephrasing words, just as you’ve again demonstrated, to intentionally change the intent.

How do you describe yourself politically, specifically where do you fall on the Nolan chart? If you haven’t taken the quiz you can learn where you stand on the political spectrum, utilizing four quadrants and also opening up each subsection for each question for better analysis, according to domestic and global issues.

Another weak-minded confused post. Since the latest poll shows that 3/4 of Americans and 2/3 of Republicans support continuing aid to Ukraine there is no way a rational person could conclude I am a leftist because I am part of that majority.

Another weak-minded confused post. Since the latest poll shows that 3/4 of Americans and 2/3 of Republicans support continuing aid to Ukraine there is no way a rational person could conclude I am a leftist because I am part of that majority.
You failed to answer the question: where do you fall along the political spectrum? You state you’re not a leftist so what are you, this will be interesting.

Most Americans do not support funding the Ukrainian Russian war. Your unsourced poll stat is not worth a grain of salt.

Another relatively worthless poll; like yours and quite simple for pollsters to word questions to obtain a result and listing only select responses. Most poll takers would not take the time to write in a response, nor do pollsters take the time to evaluate written responses so use multiple choice format result that they have composed: like this one:

“Nearly 60 percent of Americans would support the United States engaging in diplomatic efforts “as soon as possible” to end the war in Ukraine, even if that means Ukraine having to make concessions to Russia, according to a new poll.

Last edited:
You failed to answer the question: where do you fall along the political spectrum? You state you’re not a leftist so what are you, this will be interesting.

Most Americans do not support funding the Ukrainian Russian war. Your unsourced poll stat is not worth a grain of salt.

Another relatively worthless poll; like yours and quite simple for pollsters to word questions to obtain a result and listing only select responses. Most poll takers would not take the time to write in a response, nor do pollsters take the time to evaluate written responses so use multiple choice format result that they have composed: like this one:

“Nearly 60 percent of Americans would support the United States engaging in diplomatic efforts “as soon as possible” to end the war in Ukraine, even if that means Ukraine having to make concessions to Russia, according to a new poll.
So your point clearly is that you only accept polls that support your opinions.

So your point clearly is that you only accept polls that support your opinions.
I was clear that all polls can be easily manipulated by any given pollster.

I assume you’re a bot or you have an IQ below 69 and could not understand my words. Somebody needs to do something about bots on USMB who do not understand English. Any suggestions for how this endeavor can happen from tech savvy posters is welcomed. Does it do any good to report a poster who appears to be a bot, or are bots welcomed here?

EDIT- I PM’d you and left it open for anyone to respond who chooses to do
so.

Last edited:

I assume you’re a bot or you have an IQ below 69 and could not understand my words. Somebody needs to do something about bots on USMB who do not understand English. Any suggestions for how this endeavor can happen from tech savvy posters is welcomed. Does it do any good to report a poster who appears to be a bot, or are bots welcomed here?
Nothing in your post addresses the issue of how polls can be easily manipulated or why you think Rueters poll is unsound. The only message you sent is that you only accept polls that support your opinions.

Nothing in your post addresses the issue of how polls can be easily manipulated or why you think Rueters poll is unsound. The only message you sent is that you only accept polls that support your opinions.
I reported you for being a potential bot in case there’s something that is done with bots on USMB- maybe you’ll receive numerous reports and something can be done to remove your account. For the record you’re the first poster I’ve reported. You do not understand the English language so I’m assuming you’re a foreign bot since English doesn’t seem to be your native language, unless you’re just playing dumb.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
85942213.jpg

EDIT- I PM’d you and left it open for anyone to respond who chooses to do
so.
So basically, according to you, anyone who doesn't support Trump is a bot and not an actual human in your point of view? Not really sure how to respond to such a ridiculous thing.

You are the one who seems to have a major problem. You have been brainwashed to think that Trump is Jesus or some other cult-like thing.

I would guess you have never met anyone who doesn't like Trump then. You must live a very secluded life.

So basically, according to you, anyone who doesn't support Trump is a bot and not an actual human in your point of view? Not really sure how to respond to such a ridiculous thing.

You are the one who seems to have a major problem. You have been brainwashed to think that Trump is Jesus or some other cult-like thing.

I would guess you have never met anyone who doesn't like Trump then. You must live a very secluded life.
I’ve read enough of your posts to know that you’re relatively clueless about most issues -so carry on- I have no interest in wasting time with your dribble. Dribble evidence from one of your misinformed posts:

“I feel strongly about this because I got sick, when I could have had an extra booster.

Dicks like you belong in jail. Liar, asshole, wants to make people sick. You're like a mass murderer with words.

Just fuck you.” <Your post, not mine.

Seems your whole schtick is false. You need to check current medical studies out now about how harmful these fake vaccines that you supported were.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back