All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

Russia weak without Ukraine? Look at a map sometime genius Russia dwarfs every other nation on earth in land mass.

Trump had peace deals Biden has Afghanistan disaster and WW3

Biden has made it clear if you don't think, act or speak like dems today you are in fact the enemy and he uses every 3 letter agency to treat them as such. You're right it is sick but YOU voted for it so stfu
The Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe. Russia is a huge country but most of it is tundra and boreal Forest. Only 7% of Russia is arable land ( farmable ). The Ukraine has 56.6% arable land, one of the highest in the world. When the Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union the Russians created an artificial famine in the Ukraine. Farms were run as collective. And when millions of farmers died in the Holodomor. Russia moved many of their people from the poor farms in Russia to the rich lush farms in the Ukraine. This is just one of the reasons but ethnic Russian population is so high. And it's not a very good reason either. They murdered those ukrainians.

The Ukraine is the bread basket of Europe. Russia is a huge country but most of it is tundra and boreal Forest. Only 7% of Russia is arable land ( farmable ). The Ukraine has 56.6% arable land, one of the highest in the world. When the Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union the Russians created an artificial famine in the Ukraine. Farms were run as collective. And when millions of farmers died in the Holodomor. Russia moved many of their people from the poor farms in Russia to the rich lush farms in the Ukraine. This is just one of the reasons but ethnic Russian population is so high. And it's not a very good reason either. They murdered those ukrainians.
I thought you leftists loved communism, bread lines and starvation

Ignoring the facts of why things happen is not very smart. I just gave you another reason why the invasion of the Ukraine is so wrong.
Holodomor was way back in 1933. Communists aren't in power in Russia now, unlike Ukraine that has Neo Nazi groups but since you wanna talk history ok I'll play

1) USSR split, Russia took on all debt from former states of which Ukraine has not paid back
2) Color Revolution 2004
3) Color Revolution 2014
4) NATO encroachment in violation of 1991 treaty
5) Biolabs in Ukraine owned by US

There I gave you 5 reasons, you lose

Holodomor was way back in 1933. Communists aren't in power in Russia now, unlike Ukraine that has Neo Nazi groups but since you wanna talk history ok I'll play

1) USSR split, Russia took on all debt from former states of which Ukraine has not paid back
2) Color Revolution 2004
3) Color Revolution 2014

I didn't realize this was a contest but I don't have time to give you my other 38 reasons why tonight. Maybe tomorrow if you're on a total a******.

2) Color Revolution 2004
3) Color Revolution 2014

NATO encroachment in violation of 1991 treaty

What treaty?

1) Thanks for the definition. It included treaty and contract.
Which both involve signatures.

2) Thanks for the link that doesn't include the word agreement.
Thanks for a link that didn't mention the agreement that no one signed.

3) Post it

4&5) Thanks for something that didn't mention NATO expansion or NATO membership.

1) Thanks for the definition. It included treaty and contract.
Which both involve signatures.

2) Thanks for the link that doesn't include the word agreement.
Thanks for a link that didn't mention the agreement that no one signed.

3) Post it

4&5) Thanks for something that didn't mention NATO expansion or NATO membership.
LOL you really are a moron

Forum List

Back