All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

I voted for Biden too. I like the way he is responding to Russian aggression against Ukraine. I doubt Trump would hav
trump irresponsibly said he would bomb Moscow. Putin is irresponsibly threatening the West with nuclear warfare. Both are insane. If both were leaders now the world would be in cinders. Looks like the world can only handle one insane leader at a time. The one thing I do know is the United States cannot and should not be the one to utilize first strike. Because any nation that would be so bold as to do so will become the pariah of the rest of the world and be eliminated.

I voted for Biden too. I like the way he is responding to Russian aggression against Ukraine. I doubt Trump would have responded this way.

View attachment 704821

The Traitor would have sat back and let Pooty destroy Ukraine. Let's remember that the Traitor tried to blackmail Ukrainian President Zelenski into digging up dirt over then private citizen and former Vice President Joe Biden by tying military aid that Ukraine needed to fight the Russian Invasion of Ukraine to Zelensky finding that dirt. It was the Traitor that shared classified information with both the Russian Ambassador and the Russian Foreign Minister.

Last edited:
No matter who is president the world is going through a rough time and it's going to get worse. It would have been worse already if an irresponsible person like trump were president. The human population of this planet is that a precipice. Very hard decisions will have to commit soon.
I voted for Biden too. I like the way he is responding to Russian aggression against Ukraine. I doubt Trump would have responded this way.

View attachment 704821
You two really are idiots. Do you think this would be going on if Trump were at the helm?

You two really are idiots. Do you think this would be going on if Trump were at the helm?
You're calling us idiots. Read my statement in the above. Trump said he would bomb Mosow. The world would be in cinders now if he was president. One irresponsible leader in the world is bad enough. If there were two opposing leaders that were both insane, GOD help us all.

You're calling us idiots. Read my statement in the above. Trump said he would bomb Mosow. The world would be in cinders now if he was president. One irresponsible leader in the world is bad enough. If there were two opposing leaders that were both insane, GOD help us all.

Trump said he would bomb Mosow.

Post the entire quote.

If Trump sent military aid to Ukraine I was unaware of it. Please document your assertion.

While the Obama administration refused to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons in 2014 to fight Russian-backed separatists, it offered a range of other military and security aid — not just “blankets.” The administration’s concern was that providing lethal weapons like Javelin anti-tank missiles might provoke Russian President Vladimir Putin to escalate the conflict in the separatist Donbas area of Ukraine near Russia’s border.

By March 2015, the Obama administration had provided more than $120 million in security aid for Ukraine and promised $75 million worth of equipment, including counter-mortar radars, night vision devices and medical supplies, according to the Defense Department. The U.S. also pledged 230 Humvee vehicles.

In March 2018, Trump approved the $47 million sale of 210 Javelin anti-tank missiles and 37 launchers to Ukraine. The missiles were the first lethal military assistance provided to Ukraine by the United States in its fight against Russian-supported separatists in eastern Ukraine since that fighting began in 2014.

What about previous "settled" law like Plessy v. Ferguson?

And be honest. Only a complete idiot would've believed that those justices would not vote to overturn Roe v. Wade. Especially when even many liberals believed that Roe v. Wade was poorly decided.
No Justice From This Junta. They Only Care About "Just Us."

Trump is the only Republican President who came through for the Evangelicals. He's the only one who has come through for a lot of other groups, too, and would have done a lot more but was blocked by the bipartisan oligarchy.

Five out of the seven Justices who voted for Roe v. Wade in 1973 were appointed by Republicans, including the three out of four who were appointed by Pro-Life Nixon. Only Rehnquist dissented, So much for the Big Lie that we can control the SCROTUS Star Chamber by whom we vote for President.

Last edited:
No Justice From This Junta. They Only Care About "Just Us."

Trump is the only Republican President who came through for the Evangelicals. He's the only one who has come through for a lot of other groups, too, and would have done a lot more but was blocked by the bipartisan oligarchy.

Five out of the seven Justices who voted for Roe v. Wade in 1973 were appointed by Republicans, including the three out of four who were appointed by Pro-Life Nixon. Only Rehnquist dissented, So much for the Big Lie that we can control the SCROTUS Star Chamber by whom we vote for President.
And if you wanted a dishonest criminal to get something done for the so-called Christian belief system, trump was definitely your man. You used him and he used you well. How's the cost of dealing with the devil. We now have three supreme Court justices on the bench that committed perjury to get on there. They went with the minority view of Scalia and Thomas. Few if any other justices in the nation agreed with that philosophy. Certainly the liberal and moderate judges didn't agree with doing away with Roe versus Wade as did most of the United States population. It was a common sense compromise..

Putin decided it was his last chance to make this move. The Ukraine was getting ready to join NATO. Putin realized Russia is very weak without the Ukraine. What he doesn't realize is he does not own the Ukraine. He would have done this no matter who was president. Thank GOD trump is not president, he was all over the place and had no real foreign policy in place, he was also petty enough to deny the Ukraine age because they refuse to help him dig up dirt on Hunter Biden. Andy was irrational, he said he would bomb Moscow. The last thing you want during times like this is an irresponsible and petty president that takes everything personally. One that believes if you don't do exactly what he says and how he says to do it that you are the enemy. He doesn't see it as an opposing political party he sees them as the enemy and that is just plain sick. .

Putin decided it was his last chance to make this move. The Ukraine was getting ready to join NATO. Putin realized Russia is very weak without the Ukraine. What he doesn't realize is he does not own the Ukraine. He would have done this no matter who was president. Thank GOD trump is not president, he was all over the place and had no real foreign policy in place, he was also petty enough to deny the Ukraine age because they refuse to help him dig up dirt on Hunter Biden. Andy was irrational, he said he would bomb Moscow. The last thing you want during times like this is an irresponsible and petty president that takes everything personally. One that believes if you don't do exactly what he says and how he says to do it that you are the enemy. He doesn't see it as an opposing political party he sees them as the enemy and that is just plain sick. .
Russia weak without Ukraine? Look at a map sometime genius Russia dwarfs every other nation on earth in land mass.

Trump had peace deals Biden has Afghanistan disaster and WW3

Biden has made it clear if you don't think, act or speak like dems today you are in fact the enemy and he uses every 3 letter agency to treat them as such. You're right it is sick but YOU voted for it so stfu

Forum List

Back