All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

And I showed you that and showed you official NATO transcripts on the dissolution of the USSR and NATO policy moving forward to which you shoved your finger up your nose, said "her derr" and ate a booger

So no treaty, no agreement, nothing signed, hidden in some transcripts?
With

Wow! Pretty serious. Sounds totally legally binding.

And I showed you that and showed you official NATO transcripts

You showed me an article, no actual transcripts. Official or otherwise.

So no treaty, no agreement, nothing signed, hidden in some transcripts?
With

Wow! Pretty serious. Sounds totally legally binding.

And I showed you that and showed you official NATO transcripts

You showed me an article, no actual transcripts. Official or otherwise.
Nice double post and way to show you didn't actually read any of my links cause two of them are officially from NATO specifically this one

And this one

Notice how it says NATO OFFICIAL TEXT

Thanks for playing, idiot

Nice double post and way to show you didn't actually read any of my links cause two of them are officially from NATO specifically this one

And this one

Notice how it says NATO OFFICIAL TEXT

Thanks for playing, idiot

Already answered.

Already answered.

I didn't ask a question. Man you're as dumb as the shitlibs on here

Your "official transcripts" that proved there was an agreement,
didn't mention NATO expansion or NATO membership or agreement.

DURR
Durrr you really can't connect dots can you? Here maybe this will help and follow the links at the bottom to National Archive

Durrr you really can't connect dots can you? Here maybe this will help and follow the links at the bottom to National Archive

Not the official transcripts? LOL!

1664850539992.png

Not in treaties. Sorry.

Putin can continue to whine.

Not the official transcripts? LOL!

View attachment 705197

Not in treaties. Sorry.

Putin can continue to whine.
And the "documents shown below clearly that it did" means what to you

Document 1

The first concrete assurances by Western leaders on NATO began on January 31, 1990, when West German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher opened the bidding with a major public speech at Tutzing, in Bavaria, on German unification. The U.S. Embassy in Bonn (see Document 1) informed Washington that Genscher made clear “that the changes in Eastern Europe and the German unification process must not lead to an ‘impairment of Soviet security interests.’ Therefore, NATO should rule out an ‘expansion of its territory towards the east, i.e. moving it closer to the Soviet borders.'” The Bonn cable also noted Genscher’s proposal to leave the East German territory out of NATO military structures even in a unified Germany in NATO.[3]

Second part which you failed to read even though you copied and highlighted it "German Unification TREATY of 1990"

The “Tutzing formula” immediately became the center of a flurry of important diplomatic discussions over the next 10 days in 1990, leading to the crucial February 10, 1990, meeting in Moscow between Kohl and Gorbachev when the West German leader achieved Soviet assent in principle to German unification in NATO, as long as NATO did not expand to the east. The Soviets would need much more time to work with their domestic opinion (and financial aid from the West Germans) before formally signing the deal in September 1990.

Also

The conversations before Kohl’s assurance involved explicit discussion of NATO expansion, the Central and East European countries, and how to convince the Soviets to accept unification. For example, on February 6, 1990, when Genscher met with British Foreign Minister Douglas Hurd, the British record showed Genscher saying, “The Russians must have some assurance that if, for example, the Polish Government left the Warsaw Pact one day, they would not join NATO the next.” (See Document 2)

Not once, but three times, Baker tried out the “not one inch eastward” formula with Gorbachev in the February 9, 1990, meeting. He agreed with Gorbachev’s statement in response to the assurances that “NATO expansion is unacceptable.” Baker assured Gorbachev that “neither the President nor I intend to extract any unilateral advantages from the processes that are taking place,” and that the Americans understood that “not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.” (See Document 6)

And the "documents shown below clearly that it did" means what to you

Document 1

The first concrete assurances by Western leaders on NATO began on January 31, 1990, when West German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher opened the bidding with a major public speech at Tutzing, in Bavaria, on German unification. The U.S. Embassy in Bonn (see Document 1) informed Washington that Genscher made clear “that the changes in Eastern Europe and the German unification process must not lead to an ‘impairment of Soviet security interests.’ Therefore, NATO should rule out an ‘expansion of its territory towards the east, i.e. moving it closer to the Soviet borders.'” The Bonn cable also noted Genscher’s proposal to leave the East German territory out of NATO military structures even in a unified Germany in NATO.[3]

Second part which you failed to read even though you copied and highlighted it "German Unification TREATY of 1990"

The “Tutzing formula” immediately became the center of a flurry of important diplomatic discussions over the next 10 days in 1990, leading to the crucial February 10, 1990, meeting in Moscow between Kohl and Gorbachev when the West German leader achieved Soviet assent in principle to German unification in NATO, as long as NATO did not expand to the east. The Soviets would need much more time to work with their domestic opinion (and financial aid from the West Germans) before formally signing the deal in September 1990.

Also

The conversations before Kohl’s assurance involved explicit discussion of NATO expansion, the Central and East European countries, and how to convince the Soviets to accept unification. For example, on February 6, 1990, when Genscher met with British Foreign Minister Douglas Hurd, the British record showed Genscher saying, “The Russians must have some assurance that if, for example, the Polish Government left the Warsaw Pact one day, they would not join NATO the next.” (See Document 2)

Not once, but three times, Baker tried out the “not one inch eastward” formula with Gorbachev in the February 9, 1990, meeting. He agreed with Gorbachev’s statement in response to the assurances that “NATO expansion is unacceptable.” Baker assured Gorbachev that “neither the President nor I intend to extract any unilateral advantages from the processes that are taking place,” and that the Americans understood that “not only for the Soviet Union but for other European countries as well it is important to have guarantees that if the United States keeps its presence in Germany within the framework of NATO, not an inch of NATO’s present military jurisdiction will spread in an eastern direction.” (See Document 6)

Nothing in writing. No treaty.

Was it even talked about in 1990?

And who even cares? Russia enslaved those countries.

They wanted to join NATO to protect themselves from Russia in the future.

Russia doesn't like it? I'm finding it difficult to give a shit.

Baker and Bush didn't expand NATO. Not one inch east.

So what? Bush and Baker said they wouldn't.
And then Clinton was President. With no treaty, Clinton
and the formerly enslaved countries are under no obligation
to keep any promise Baker made.

Russia had a treaty with Ukraine to guarantee their borders
if they gave up their nukes. Putin didn't honor an actual treaty.

So what? Bush and Baker said they wouldn't.
And then Clinton was President. With no treaty, Clinton
and the formerly enslaved countries are under no obligation
to keep any promise Baker made.

Russia had a treaty with Ukraine to guarantee their borders
if they gave up their nukes. Putin didn't honor an actual treaty.
Show me these treaties. And show me how Putin didn't honor his word when the West has broken there's time and time again as you just admited Clinton did

Holodomor was way back in 1933. Communists aren't in power in Russia now, unlike Ukraine that has Neo Nazi groups but since you wanna talk history ok I'll play

1) USSR split, Russia took on all debt from former states of which Ukraine has not paid back
2) Color Revolution 2004
3) Color Revolution 2014
4) NATO encroachment in violation of 1991 treaty
5) Biolabs in Ukraine owned by US

There I gave you 5 reasons, you lose
The dead belonged to the Soviet Union the Ukraine was forced into the Soviet Union during that time Russia used and abused the ukrainians even murdering as many as 3.1 million of its citizens in an artificially created famine by Russia called the Holodomor. You say that's ancient history, my grandparents were still alive and they migrated from Poland before the Communists took over, long before, because of a real famine, the potato famine and other ignorant wars that aggravated the whole situation. You really expect the ukrainians to pay the bill for what the Russians did to them you are crazy. As for your 1991 treaty it does not exist. Little has an open door policy anybody can join and what Russia doesn't understand is that if they clean up their act if they stop abusing and using other nations at their whims then they would be eligible to join NATO also. It's not an aggressive entity like Russia is. It's a mutual defense pact. Anybody can join if they meet specific qualifications. Outward aggression is not allowed. You can fact check all of this information instead of going with your lies. Look up international agreements that the US is part of. No guarantee was ever made to the then Soviet Union.

The dead belonged to the Soviet Union the Ukraine was forced into the Soviet Union during that time Russia used and abused the ukrainians even murdering as many as 3.1 million of its citizens in an artificially created famine by Russia called the Holodomor. You say that's ancient history, my grandparents were still alive and they migrated from Poland before the Communists took over, long before, because of a real famine, the potato famine and other ignorant wars that aggravated the whole situation. You really expect the ukrainians to pay the bill for what the Russians did to them you are crazy. As for your 1991 treaty it does not exist. Little has an open door policy anybody can join and what Russia doesn't understand is that if they clean up their act if they stop abusing and using other nations at their whims then they would be eligible to join NATO also. It's not an aggressive entity like Russia is. It's a mutual defense pact. Anybody can join if they meet specific qualifications. Outward aggression is not allowed. You can fact check all of this information instead of going with your lies. Look up international agreements that the US is part of. No guarantee was ever made to the then Soviet Union.
They about statement should read the debt to begin with. I have crippling arthritis in my fingers and I use a voice machine it doesn't print out the words right all the time. Something more for you to ignorantly laugh about, another's affliction.

Russia weak without Ukraine? Look at a map sometime genius Russia dwarfs every other nation on earth in land mass.

Trump had peace deals Biden has Afghanistan disaster and WW3

Biden has made it clear if you don't think, act or speak like dems today you are in fact the enemy and he uses every 3 letter agency to treat them as such. You're right it is sick but YOU voted for it so stfu
What you are calling the Afghan disaster was actually quite a remarkable achievement given that trump screwed over America's interest, worked with the enemy Taliban to come up with a deal that gave them everything they wanted. And in the process leave the official government of Afghanistan out of the whole deal. It was their future and he destroyed it. I'm amazed we got out of there without thousands of deaths. And if world war 3 occurs it's all Putin's doing. No excuses for his actions.

And you don't think any of that ties into NATO expanding east? And your link says Ukraine returned nukes Russia had stationed there
That is just one of the excuses that putin is using to try to justify this for. There was no such treaty. It doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back