All 4 former Ukraine regions vote to join Russia

This is the second comment on this thread page where you're answering yourself. You ok man?
I was in a hurry I use a voice machine to print out these words in the first one printed out incorrectly so I did a second one. I'm fine, just busy. I can't wait much time on the phone, it really isn't productive especially on this site too many far-right individuals that are entrenched in their fantasy beliefs.

A single act of minor fraud does not mean that Trump was unfairly denied re election. If oTrump won the last election the courts, and especially the Republican Supreme Court, would have judged accordingly.

Let's remember that is was the Traitor, in phone calls with both the Governor (Kemp) and Secretary of State Raffenperger) tried ask, conjole and demand that both men "Find" enough votes for the Traitor to have won Georgia, a clear case of Election. Both men had the good sense to know better.

President Biden won Arizona, Georgia Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin and their combined 79-Electoral Votes by a combined 311,257 votes, out of 25.5 Million Ballots cast. The combine number of disputed ballots in those states came to 0.15%. Asking a Governor and a Secreatary of State to "Find" Votes would have a clear case of Election Fraud. Not that the votes the Traitor wanted would have effected the final out come of the election, Mr. BIden would still have won and the Traitor would still be a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

And that is what it all boils down to. THE TRAITOR CANNOT HANDLE BEING THE LOSER.

His Narcissism cannot accept losing. His whole big fucking lie is his narcissitic need to the winner. Fuck him, he lost.

I was in a hurry I use a voice machine to print out these words in the first one printed out incorrectly so I did a second one. I'm fine, just busy. I can't wait much time on the phone, it really isn't productive especially on this site too many far-right individuals that are entrenched in their fantasy beliefs.
Ahhh that makes sense. I was wondering how you typed while wearing a straight jacket.

Even if I did show you all the evidence you far right extremist wouldn't accept it anyway, you just bad mouth the opposition just like your idiot orange leader does. But if you watch the news it's happening again all over in Texas and Oklahoma etc. Any red state that put in even more egregious abortion laws.
I didn't know Joe Biden was "orange".

What you're claiming is false. And I have close personal connections all over Texas and Oklahoma.
I I only have one friend in Texas he lives on that Big lake Texoma I think it's called , they jammed up this River and made a beautiful big lake right on the border. He gets the Dallas paper delivered and he's been keeping all the articles in a notebook since all this garbage started up again. Hopefully you are aware but the whole reason Roe versus Wade came into existence was because of the egregious abortion law Texas had. By a 722 vote in 1973 the supreme Court led by Harry a Blackman stated," The unduly restrictive State regulation of abortion is unconstitutional because in most instances the law violated a woman's constitutional right to privacy which is implicit in the 14th amendment guarantee.." this is not the exact wording but it's the best I can remember. Today's Texas abortion law is even worse than that one was. I am surprised it has not been challenged as unconstitutional already. That's got to be a simple win.

Russian Troops Withdraw From Encircled City In Eastern Ukraine.

Oct. 1 (UPI) -- The Kremlin announced Saturday it has withdrawn troops from the key eastern Ukrainian transport hub of Lyman after Kyiv said its troops had encircled the city in a counter-offensive.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesman Igor Konashenkov told reporters troops have been "withdrawn" from Lyman "due to the threat of encirclement."

"In connection with the creation of a threat of encirclement, the allied troops were withdrawn from the city of [Lyman] to more advantageous lines," he said.

Ukrainian officials on Saturday said that 5,000 Russian troops were cut off in the strategic city, a critical railway junction in the Russian-occupied Donetsk region, after Ukrainian troops had "liberated" five nearby settlements.

Poor Pooty. One of his "Liberated" areas has been overrun by the Ukrainian Army that was suppose to be to weak to engage in a military offensive. Pooty's war in Ukraine is unpopluar, people are fleeing Russian by the thousands. Ukraine was supposed to have fallen in just days, and now the war is over 200-Days old and no Russian wants to fight.

In the same way that the USSR and China had/have "elections"

LOL

One more time for the MAGA MAGGOT impaired.

The Traitor lost. There is no clear conclusive, demonstative proof of Election/Voter Fraud. Over 60+Lawsuits were filed alleging Election/Vote Fraud and over 60+Lawsuits alleging Election/Voter Fraud were tossed. No evidence of Election/Voter Fraud were found.

There were soliders carring semi-automatic weapons at polling stations in this countr. No one coming to the door of voters telling them how to vote. Which is what happened in Ukraine.

Anyone who dares to tell the Traitor the truth about his being a loser becomes his enemy.

All the lies told by the Traitor will not change the result. He fucking lost the fucking election.

Last edited:
One more time for the MAGA MAGGOT impaired.

The Traitor lost. There is no clear conclusive, demonstative proof of Election/Voter Fraud. Over 60+Lawsuits were filed alleging Election/Vote Fraud and over 60+Lawsuits alleging Election/Voter Fraud were tossed. No evidence of Election/Voter Fraud were found.

There were soliders carring semi-automatic weapons at polling stations in this countr. No one coming to the door of voters telling them how to vote. Which is what happened in Ukraine.

Anyone who dares to tell the Traitor the truth about his being a loser becomes his enemy.

All the lies told by the Traitor will not change the result. He fucking lost the fucking election.
I think Toro was agreeing with you. Russia and China do not have Fair elections.

But Putin is Hitler!

Screw the Democratic process - let's have World War Three and nuclear armageddon!!!! :)
The world is already hurting enough. We don't need world war III. We just need sane leadership in Russia and an end to the current atrocity.

You say that yet voted Biden
No matter who is president the world is going through a rough time and it's going to get worse. It would have been worse already if an irresponsible person like trump were president. The human population of this planet is that a precipice. Very hard decisions will have to commit soon.

You say that yet voted Biden
I voted for Biden too. I like the way he is responding to Russian aggression against Ukraine. I doubt Trump would have responded this way.

TrumpandPutin.jpg

Forum List

Back