Aliens issue statement asserting that sex with them does not spread the Coronavirus!

It's only funny if you're clueless about the scientific meaning of "alien DNA chemistry"... Welcome to the clueless...

You wanna hitch your wagon to Stella, fine by me! :cool:

maxresdefault.jpg

Ya wanna push a meme that makes you ignorant of science and an arrogant bully?

I think it's because she's a black African doctor.. That systemic latent racism in your tribe..

I think it's because she's a stark, raving, loon.
3 Peer studies have concluded that hydroxychloroquine is not effective treating the coronavirus....and this woman isn't anywhere near the front lines of any COVID-19 treatment.

:woohoo:

OUTER SPACE (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare public statement by beings from another planet, a group of prominent aliens declared on Wednesday that having sex with them does not spread the coronavirus.​
In the statement, which the aliens published on Medium, the space creatures expressed concern that the dissemination of pseudoscience about sex with demons and alien DNA might cause some Earthlings to erroneously conclude that intimate relations with aliens were in some way a health risk.​
“We can assure you, based on years of research, that it is perfectly safe for Earthlings to have sex with aliens,” the aliens wrote. “In this, as in all matters, it’s important to follow the science.”​
The extraterrestrials added that the coronavirus pandemic had caused them to rethink their planned invasion of the planet Earth, which had been pencilled in for later this year.​
The aliens indicated that they would now limit their invasion to places like Canada and New Zealand, but would avoid the United States.​

It's only funny if you're clueless about the scientific meaning of "alien DNA chemistry"... Welcome to the clueless...
Inform us then about scientific alien dna

Jesus

It's any ALTERNATE chemistry DNA structure that can be built in a lab.. Actually a big breakthru in understanding the significance of the "4 letter" building blocks that drives life on THIS place.. You can build replicable DNA with 8 letters as well..

Any "alien DNA" on this planet is MAN-MADE and synthetic... And vital to scientific understanding.

HOWEVER -- RATIONAL people will agree with her that messing with chemistry that drives life forms as we know them -- is pretty fucking dangerous... ESPECIALLY with the ability for that DNA to replicate...

So the "DEMON SPERM" part of this horridly bullying meme regurgitated by idiots is actually a brilliant way to characterize the CONSEQUENCES of MISHANDLING or MISUSING this DNA discovery.. Especially for self-replicating sequences..

Remember the story of life of earth? Fundamental Amino acids just floating around became LIFE?
No dna is built in labs. Or are you referring to gene splicing which contains no alien dna

Cluelezz

Sorry kiddo.. You're wrong. splicing and dicing can be done on ANY scale.. Even from scratch..
Give up so soon?

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it's because she's a black African doctor.. That systemic latent racism in your tribe..

3 Peer studies have concluded that hydroxychloroquine is not effective treating the coronavirus....and this woman isn't anywhere near the front lines of any COVID-19 treatment.
Actually it has saved people already

maxresdefault.jpg

You ever watch her statement on the recent trip to Washington? With "Frontline Doctors"?? Of course you haven't.. You think she's a loon because the MEDIA and political pundits told you that...

maxresdefault.jpg

You ever watch her statement on the recent trip to Washington? With "Frontline Doctors"?? Of course you haven't.. You think she's a loon because the MEDIA and political pundits told you that...
Still waiting for you to name the alien life created on earth

maxresdefault.jpg

Nah, she's a flat out loon. ;)

OUTER SPACE (The Borowitz Report)—In a rare public statement by beings from another planet, a group of prominent aliens declared on Wednesday that having sex with them does not spread the coronavirus.​
In the statement, which the aliens published on Medium, the space creatures expressed concern that the dissemination of pseudoscience about sex with demons and alien DNA might cause some Earthlings to erroneously conclude that intimate relations with aliens were in some way a health risk.​
“We can assure you, based on years of research, that it is perfectly safe for Earthlings to have sex with aliens,” the aliens wrote. “In this, as in all matters, it’s important to follow the science.”​
The extraterrestrials added that the coronavirus pandemic had caused them to rethink their planned invasion of the planet Earth, which had been pencilled in for later this year.​
The aliens indicated that they would now limit their invasion to places like Canada and New Zealand, but would avoid the United States.​

Jesus

It's any ALTERNATE chemistry DNA structure that can be built in a lab.. Actually a big breakthru in understanding the significance of the "4 letter" building blocks that drives life on THIS place.. You can build replicable DNA with 8 letters as well..

Any "alien DNA" on this planet is MAN-MADE and synthetic... And vital to scientific understanding.

HOWEVER -- RATIONAL people will agree with her that messing with chemistry that drives life forms as we know them -- is pretty fucking dangerous... ESPECIALLY with the ability for that DNA to replicate...

So the "DEMON SPERM" part of this horridly bullying meme regurgitated by idiots is actually a brilliant way to characterize the CONSEQUENCES of MISHANDLING or MISUSING this DNA discovery.. Especially for self-replicating sequences..

Remember the story of life of earth? Fundamental Amino acids just floating around became LIFE?
No dna is built in labs. Or are you referring to gene splicing which contains no alien dna

Cluelezz

Sorry kiddo.. You're wrong. splicing and dicing can be done on ANY scale.. Even from scratch..
Give up so soon?

What's that supposed to mean? I've built lab equipment for a LOT of DNA analysis.. Several clients doing mass replication of "snippets" or entire gene sequences.. Also a product that splices a weak fluorescent "tag" into proteins to identify and screen for diseases like HPVirus... My group has products in every major med center and research lab...

maxresdefault.jpg

Still waiting for you to name the alien life created on earth

Alien DNA Moron.. If it was "life", it would probably destroy the planet.. Hence -- the "demon sperm" part..

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? Now that you're educated about "alien DNA" and "demon sperm" and KNOW that NASA coined the term when they created it (or you didn't read the link) -- what other evidence do you have?

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? Now that you're educated about "alien DNA" and "demon sperm" and KNOW that NASA coined the term when they created it (or you didn't read the link) -- what other evidence do you have?

You're kidding right?

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

Jesus

Cluelezz

Give up so soon?

On YOU?? For sure...

Frontline doctors - Kinda like Dr Phil and Dr Oz? :auiqs.jpg:
Look, If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, it's a QUACK!!
Hey - Got any GRAPES?

maxresdefault.jpg

You're kidding right?

In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

Listen Jeeves.. In Africa if you tell a women that her husband's sperm caused any of those things --- and LARGELY that is medically correct -- you're gonna create a LOT of tension in marriages and communities... Sometimes knowing the culture is important. The SCIENTIFIC DETAILS -- not so much.. As long as the patient is TREATED properly -- all is good...

So much for leftist/liberal multiculturalism, understanding and tolerance eh???

You ever SEE a molar pregnancy???

molar-pregnancy-symptoms-300x233.jpg

Often characterized by the presence of TEETH and HAIR !!! It IS Demonic...

Hey - Got any GRAPES?

So -- minus the false fun facts about "alien DNA and demon sperm" -- you got NOTHING -- right.

Those articles being used to CANCEL her were written for Africa.. Aren't even WORDS in most of the native languages for much else to communicate to the patient...

Sorry you're so racist and xenophobic... Sorry I wrecked your fun bullying...

Jesus

Cluelezz

Give up so soon?

What's that supposed to mean? I've built lab equipment for a LOT of DNA analysis.. Several clients doing mass replication of "snippets" or entire gene sequences.. Also a product that splices a weak fluorescent "tag" into proteins to identify and screen for diseases like HPVirus... My group has products in every major med center and research lab...
Lab equipment is not alien life.

Jesus

Cluelezz

Give up so soon?

On YOU?? For sure...
Ok you created lab equipment that created life

Hey paul we got a live one here

Jesus

Cluelezz

Give up so soon?

Lab equipment is not alien life.

Jesus

Cluelezz

Give up so soon?

On YOU?? For sure...
Ok you created lab equipment that created life

Hey paul we got a live one here

Not my fault you enjoy looking stupid confusing DNA with actual life... Keep it up.. I see a Clown College scholarship in your future...

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, I did. And it was a loon's statement.
I also watched her YouTube video. Even more looney.
I didn't need the media to tell me this. :)

Hey - Got any GRAPES?

So -- minus the false fun facts about "alien DNA and demon sperm" -- you got NOTHING -- right.

Those articles being used to CANCEL her were written for Africa.. Aren't even WORDS in most of the native languages for much else to communicate to the patient...

Sorry you're so racist and xenophobic... Sorry I wrecked your fun bullying...

Got any snake penises? Dude, maybe she's taking new patients. You should look into that. ;)

Another poster linked the sermon in question. I listened to about 30 minutes. She doesn't just mention alien DNA. She also talks about ETs, half lizard politicians.

And for good measure she complains that some countries pulled foreign aid from Uganda simply because they passed legislation to execute gay people.

Forum List

Back