Hiden Biden Concedes Presidential Race To Trump

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
The now confirmed senile Joe Biden, also suffering from early onset Dementia, has conceded the presidential race to President Trump. Earlier today the hair sniffer admitted to his aides that he did not have the stamina or mental capability to keep up with President Trump, and that if he appears in public for a debate, the entire nation will see how absent minded he is. So to save what face he has left, he has conceded the race. The old white guy has quit.

The democrats are now in a total melt down, screaming helplessly at the sky and planning on tweeker what town is next for them to riot in and burn down.

---------

Yes, fake news. But that sort of thing is exactly the kind of bull shit we have heard about President Trump for the last 4 years from the democrat propaganda wing.

Democrats are the party of trash

The now confirmed senile Joe Biden, also suffering from early onset Dementia,
And ow many years of heavy marijuana smoking does that take? What 19th-century Austrian physicians termed "dementia præcox" is now called "schizophrenia" as legal justification for psychiatric incarceration and involuntary administration of medical marijuana and other mind-altering substances by law.

The now confirmed senile Joe Biden, also suffering from early onset Dementia,
And ow many years of heavy marijuana smoking does that take? What 19th-century Austrian physicians termed "dementia præcox" is now called "schizophrenia" as legal justification for psychiatric incarceration and involuntary administration of medical marijuana and other mind-altering substances by law.
OMG.... Where do I turn myself in ! ?

Creepy Joe was never the intended Oval Office occupant.
I would have thought that was obvious to everyone, since the democrats told us over and over that they hated the republican party because it was the party of OLD WHITE MEN. I mean, no way in hell they'd nominate an OLD WHITE MAN over all those DIVERSE PEOPLE OF COLOR...

I would have thought that was obvious to everyone, since the democrats told us over and over that they hated the republican party because it was the party of OLD WHITE MEN. I mean, no way in hell they'd nominate an OLD WHITE MAN over all those DIVERSE PEOPLE OF COLOR...

Didn't it get out that Creepy Joe selected Kamala Harris?

THERE's your democratic Presidential Nominee. Not Biden

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Conspiracy retardation like this never looks good in the long run.

We'll revisit this after Biden takes office, so we can all laugh long and hard. True, the OP will have fled the board, but we can still laugh.

The now confirmed senile Joe Biden, also suffering from early onset Dementia, has conceded the presidential race to President Trump. Earlier today the hair sniffer admitted to his aides that he did not have the stamina or mental capability to keep up with President Trump, and that if he appears in public for a debate, the entire nation will see how absent minded he is. So to save what face he has left, he has conceded the race. The old white guy has quit.

The democrats are now in a total melt down, screaming helplessly at the sky and planning on tweeker what town is next for them to riot in and burn down.

---------

Yes, fake news. But that sort of thing is exactly the kind of bull shit we have heard about President Trump for the last 4 years from the democrat propaganda wing.

Pathetic trumpkins.

Conspiracy retardation like this never looks good in the long run.

We'll revisit this after Biden takes office, so we can all laugh long and hard. True, the OP will have fled the board, but we can still laugh.
It's in the fucking *SATIRE* forum, you retarded TWIT... sheeeeezuz... :lol:

---------

Pathetic trumpkins.
Oh look, it's little miss... "I used to play a lawyer on USMB"... blow me, bitch.

Didn't it get out that Creepy Joe selected Kamala Harris?

THERE's your democratic Presidential Nominee. Not Biden
Yeah there's a rumor it's Camel Toe Harris. But she polled almost dead last of all the demtards that ran. She doesn't inspire anyone. The skank will suck and fuck.... I mean... SAY anything to get ahead. No one believes she stands for anything at all.... she's usually laying on her back fucking her way up the ladder anyway.

Yeah there's a rumor it's Camel Toe Harris. But she polled almost dead last of all the demtards that ran. She doesn't inspire anyone. The skank will suck and fuck.... I mean... SAY anything to get ahead. No one believes she stands for anything at all.... she's usually laying on her back fucking her way up the ladder anyway.

Hmm...that gave me a warm fuzzy.....I feel left out.....

Yeah, I'm sick.
Truth be told, Kamala actually came through for me once.
I had a dispute with ebay and ebay couldn't / wouldn't help
Big ticket item.

I filed a complaint with Kamala Harris's office and a week later, I had a check from ebay for the total amount.
Also, again I may be sick, but she's not bad looking to me. Eye of the beholder and all that.
Would I vote for her tho? Can't. She's way too far left.

---------

Which face is he going to save, his stupid face or his other stupid face?

Darn...

I was looking forward to him proudly marching into the Senate and taking his seat in January!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Hmm...that gave me a warm fuzzy.....I feel left out.....

Yeah, I'm sick.
Truth be told, Kamala actually came through for me once.
I had a dispute with ebay and ebay couldn't / wouldn't help
Big ticket item.

I filed a complaint with Kamala Harris's office and a week later, I had a check from ebay for the total amount.
Also, again I may be sick, but she's not bad looking to me. Eye of the beholder and all that.
Would I vote for her tho? Can't. She's way too far left.
Yep... we're pretty much at opposite ends of the spectrum on finding camel toe attractive... :lol: I'm more of an Erika Eleniak kinda person.

But I hear about help. I've appealed Sen Tammy Baldwin's office here in WI for help with VA. They turned me down for Veterans Choice. I wrote to Baldwin and magically the VA accepted me. I'd never vote for Baldwin though either, but it's moot, I'm not in her district.

Forum List

Back