aliens don't exist

Lack of evidence is proof of nothing.

I might not have any money to show you but that in no way means I have no money
But if you want to convince me that you have the money then you had better show it to me or else as far as I am concerned you have nothing.

If you want to convince me that there is life elsewhere than earth then show it to me.

But if you want to convince me that you have the money then you had better show it to me or else as far as I am concerned you have nothing.

If you want to convince me that there is life elsewhere than earth then show it to me.
This is where your assumptions are wrong.

Can you really extrapolate the state of the entire universe from the vanishingly small sample that is our solar system?

We only have an understanding of about 5% of all the matter and energy in the universe so making an absolute statement that encompasses the entire universe is not only arrogant but also ignorant.

This is where your assumptions are wrong.

Can you really extrapolate the state of the entire universe from the vanishingly small sample that is our solar system?

We only have an understanding of about 5% of all the matter and energy in the universe so making an absolute statement that encompasses the entire universe is not only arrogant but also ignorant.
In order to make valid assumptions you need more than one data point. Until you see another data point any assumptions you make are only guesses.

If the universe is finite then there will be unique things in it.

When we look into the sky we see a hostile universe for the most part. Full of environments that will kill life as we know it. We see nothing that looks like earth.

Even earth isn't all that friendly. There have been a half dozen extinction events that have come damn close to killing all the life on earth. The next one may kill everything.

In order to make valid assumptions you need more than one data point. Until you see another data point any assumptions you make are only guesses.

If the universe is finite then there will be unique things in it.

When we look into the sky we see a hostile universe for the most part. Full of environments that will kill life as we know it. We see nothing that looks like earth.

Even earth isn't all that friendly. There have been a half dozen extinction events that have come damn close to killing all the life on earth. The next one may kill everything.
Is the universe finite?

We can't answer that because we literally know nothing about more than 95% of the universe.

There is a very real possibility that life as we know it but more likely as we don't know it exists in somewhere in the vastness of the universe.

Is the universe finite?

We can't answer that because we literally know nothing about more than 95% of the universe.

There is a very real possibility that life as we know it but more likely as we don't know it exists in somewhere in the vastness of the universe.

You don't know what the "possibilities" are because you have only one data point. You have no idea of "likely" because you only have one data point.

Until we get another data point all we have are guesses, influenced by being brainwashed by science fiction.

I have seen thousands of pictures of objects in space. None of them has any proof of any life elsewhere. In fact just the opposite is shown. Pictures of hostile environments.

The universe is made up of mostly nothing with dust, rocks, gas and nuclear explosions interspersed at great distances. We have no idea if there is life elsewhere because we have only seen it one place.

1. the path to the planet on which intelligent life is possible about 5 million light years.
2.according to modern classical physics of Einstein
- the speed of light is limited and the time depends on the speed of movement
- a "hole in space" is theoretically possible, but time depends on speed and gravity

3 ... Imagine
Someone creates a hole in space
astronauts jump into this hole and get to the planet instantly .. But the planet is 5 million light years away.
They smoke cigarettes for 3 minutes and immediately return to Earth.

============
How long will it take?
1. For astronauts 3 minutes
2. For the inhabitants of the Earth = 5 million years + 5 million years + 3 minutes
about 10 million years.

=======
now let's imagine that aliens want to conquer the Earth, they are located 5 million light years from Earth ...
their troops will return to their planet in 10 million years. Their civilization will disappear.

aliens don't exist
Really? We are alien's. Jesus is our Father. He is not of this world. They that are like his kind, gift giving self, not being offended by the sight of what is, will not be of the world. Amish people are still of the world. People cannot make themselves to not be of the world making themselves live like people lived, in the 1700 and 1800 in the USA. I saw several UFOs. One had a rotating light that shined in my direction only. I was in Ryan's beach ca. The object was a little above telephone pole height heading toward Monte Rio.
I was in a Carrows reasarunt in orange county ca. I was looking at the distant Mountains at the time. I saw a tear drop shaped craft moving very fast below mountain top level, from my right to my left. It would have been out of sight by the time I told people about it.
I was in Jenner California on a mountain in a house looking south. I was at 1400 feet elivation. Way out in the distance I saw a short vertical streak of light. It had an upside down V of light on top of it. That thing moved up into the clouds when I spotted it. That thing knew I was looking at it.
Two silver cigar shaped UFOs came really close to me, at that place. The sound they made made me to turn around when I was at my computer. It was moving really slow from my right to my left, when I turned around. It was awesome. It sounded like a rough sounding, propeler powered, fire fighting plane. I went out back to see it. I saw a smaller version of itself following a big Cigar shaped UFO. I was spell bound by what I saw. It riveted my attention.
I was on my back doing a work out with weights when I saw a sparkling object in the sky at a great height. It moved slowly in one direction, making sharp turn. It followed the same angle of the telephone pole cables. That thing wanted me to see it. I was in a narrow place, just wide enough for me to do what I was doing.

Last edited:
I do not do this and you know it.

A what?

What a nonsense. I will stop now to "discuss" with you any longer. Believe whatever you like to believe about aliens and your very special form of "logic" - that's absolutelly not my problem.
Dude, either you are not following what i am saying at all, or you have serious memory problems.

I used absolutelly nothing what Zenon had said with his very famous paradoxon.
You absolutely did, without knowing it. I explained exactly how. I don't think you are following. You have gotten so comfortable woth your specious, creationist canard that you can't see it for what it is.

Really? We are alien's. Jesus is our Father. He is not of this world. They that are like his kind, gift giving self, not being offended by the sight of what is, will not be of the world. Amish people are still of the world. People cannot make themselves to not be of the world making themselves live like people lived, in the 1700 and 1800 in the USA. I saw several UFOs. One had a rotating light that shined in my direction only. I was in Ryan's beach ca. The object was a little above telephone pole height heading toward Monte Rio.
I was in a Carrows reasarunt in orange county ca. I was looking at the distant Mountains at the time. I saw a tear drop shaped craft moving very fast below mountain top level, from my right to my left. It would have been out of sight by the time I told people about it.
I was in Jenner California on a mountain in a house looking south. I was at 1400 feet elivation. Way out in the distance I saw a short vertical streak of light. It had an upside down V of light on top of it. That thing moved up into the clouds when I spotted it. That thing knew I was looking at it.
Two silver cigar shaped UFOs came really close to me, at that place. The sound they made made me to turn around when I was at my computer. It was moving really slow from my right to my left, when I turned around. It was awesome. It sounded like a rough sounding, propeler powered, fire fighting plane. I went out back to see it. I saw a smaller version of itself following a big Cigar shaped UFO. I was spell bound by what I saw. It riveted my attention.
I was on my back doing a work out with weights when I saw a sparkling object in the sky at a great height. It moved slowly in one direction, making sharp turn. It followed the same angle of the telephone pole cables. That thing wanted me to see it. I was in a narrow place, just wide enough for me to do what I was doing.
Guess what looks like a cigar shaped UFO? A plane viewed from a side angle. Or a blimp. Or even a helicopter, if the glare is right.

Is the universe finite?

Which brings up yet another point...

The nearest solar system that has a more circular orbit than the oval which is common PLUS a normal sized planet instead of a gas giant at our distance from the sun to it's star (Even more rare) ...is so far away that if we left when Columbus discovered America we would just now be arriving there.

This is because of the time dilation effect of approaching a significant fraction of the speed of light.

You absolutely did, without knowing it.

Nothing what I said has to do with the paradoxon of Zenon. You have an answer which seems to be your answer for every problem when you do not like to start to think about.

I explained exactly how.

You spoke nonsense with the help of the paradoxon of Zenon. I spoke not about any paradoxon at all in this context. I spoke about why we are principially not able to know whether aliens exist or not exist. We need research (which leads to experience) when we like to find out what is really going on in this context.

I don't think you are following.

Where's not any way there's nothing to follow.

You have gotten so comfortable woth your specious, creationist canard that you can't see it for what it is.

Why should god not create aliens? He also created angels for example. Nevertheless has the problem I spoke about nothing to do with god. It has to do with the philosophical question: "What are we able to know?"

Last edited:
You don't know what the "possibilities" are because you have only one data point. You have no idea of "likely" because you only have one data point.

Until we get another data point all we have are guesses, influenced by being brainwashed by science fiction.

I have seen thousands of pictures of objects in space. None of them has any proof of any life elsewhere. In fact just the opposite is shown. Pictures of hostile environments.

The universe is made up of mostly nothing with dust, rocks, gas and nuclear explosions interspersed at great distances. We have no idea if there is life elsewhere because we have only seen it one place.
Considering the size of the universe, its age and the abundance of matter present it is a very real possibility that some other life exists oh has existed somewhere else in the universe.

And all matter is made up of mostly nothing yet here we are.

Considering the size of the universe, its age and the abundance of matter present it is a very real possibility that some other life exists oh has existed somewhere else in the universe.

And all matter is made up of mostly nothing yet here we are.

What do you base the postulation of "real possibilities" on? Not science because science tells you that you can't postulate probabilities based upon one data point. At least that is what I learned in my statistics classes in college.

What do you base the postulation of "real possibilities" on? Not science because science tells you that you can't postulate probabilities based upon one data point. At least that is what I learned in my statistics classes in college.
I don't assume that there is only one data point.

Once again the fact that we haven't found evidence in no way means that evidence does not exist.

We do not have a working knowledge of over 95% of the matter and energy in the universe.

Basing an absolute statement on that limited knowledge is far from logical

Forum List

Back