Alien Journal*

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a fun Coronavirus Christmastime media-symbolic Americana vignette referencing allusions to iconic modern TV programs such as Rachael Ray and reflective media-imaginative American films including Morning Glory, Network, The Social Network, and Switching Channels.

It's funny to note how modern media intelligence and socialization consciousness in America during this first Coronavirus indoor-media dependent holiday-season may remind us of the uncanny relevance of new age folk-avatars such as
Video-Man (Marvel Comics), a villainous symbol of anti-network terrorism, and how such avatars represent our new era imagination about diarism!

Anyone a fan of
The Drew Carey Show? I'm all about 'American' disasters, baby (Merry Christmas)!

====

"On the set of a very popular American morning TV show, a celebrity chef had used her special flair for American cuisine to design an entire talk-show culture which had become reflective of a modern media lifestyle consciousness in human civilization!"

ray6.jpg

RACHAEL: "I love my cooking and hosting television program, because it's simply very American and modern."

ray3.jpg

"My name's Alas, and I'm a humanoid alien from Venus. I transformed into a human-male to enroll in the special Army complement organization, devoted to media patriotism."

ray1.jpg

"As part of this Army media organization, I investigate the ins-and-outs of American media activity, and one thing I observe is the iconic popularity of this Rachael cooking-and-talk show on Western civilization terrorism. The host of the program, Rachael, has become a media queen, and it's ironic that her quirky Algerian-American Ivy League professor boyfriend, Isaac, sometimes appears on the TV show as an audience member and provokes laughter with his funny hairstyles and candid remarks about her gal and her program. I've noted that there's nothing like this sort of media imagination on my home planet of Venus, and Rachael's eccentric man, Isaac, is a real media doll!"

rao1.jpg

"Media is so important to human civilization, and it's used to create everything from social outreach to political adversarial discussions, and as CNN has grown to global proportions, rival fundamentalist networks challenging democratic rule of Western programs, such as Al Jazeera, have risen to offer complements to American brands of populist political dioramas."

ray2.jpg

AL JAZEERA: "To represent the fundamentalist community, we present images of anti-Western terrorists furious about capital."

ray7.jpg

"Meanwhile, while I was researching Rachael's TV show and taking diary notes while visiting Earth, I realized she was being stalked by a fanatic fan, an insane psychopath named Nicole. Rachael had no idea her culinary celebrity on TV would breed this form of American homegrown terrorism!"

ray8.jpg

"A special NYPD officer was assigned to offer Rachael personal security and protect her from this fanatic fan named Nicole."

ray5.jpg

NICOLE: "I'll murder Rachael before this first Coronavirus Christmas media-centric holiday-season is over...that's a true promise!"

ray4.jpg

ISAAC (Rachael's Boyfriend): "I think all this media drama will no doubt draw in the other-worldly interest of an alien from Venus."

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back