Algerian writer: “Take Islam back from the Islamists!”

Boualem Sansal the writer being interviewed has this to say in the article, "I am not a Muslim, I am not religious".

So what makes him think muslims are going to listen to his pro western infidel nonsense and agree with it?? .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Boualem Sansal the writer being interviewed has this to say in the article, "I am not a Muslim, I am not religious".

So what makes him think muslims are going to listen to his pro western infidel nonsense and agree with it?? .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

So only Muslims can comment on Islam. Gotcha Sunni :cool:

A google search of the site "The Muslim Issue" brings up some interesting material:

In fact, it takes the reader right to Pamela Gellar - #1 Anti-Islamic bigot who apparently cross posts articles from The Muslim Issue blog. And look at what she chose to cross post:

Pamela Geller advocates banning Islam, demolishing mosques, deporting and killing Muslims | Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.

Think about it. This is an article posted in The Muslim Issue.

Any sane person would consider that a Hate Site.

Sunni Man is an anti - semite who spews anti - Jewish crap on a daily basis, so he really has no merit to criticize a website for being anti - Muslim

A hate site is a hate site. :dunno:

Seriously - how can you give a free pass to it simply because you don't like the person criticizing it?

....take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

Calling for deportation programs...even down to second generation children....remind you of the rhetoric in Europe during the 1930's and 40's?

It's not good stuff.

Seriously - how can you give a free pass to it simply because you don't like the person criticizing it?

....take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

Calling for deportation programs...even down to second generation children....remind you of the rhetoric in Europe during the 1930's and 40's?

It's not good stuff.

I'm not familiar with that site, and I never claimed to be.

It's just that whenever someone posts an article that criticizes Islamists and Muslim terrorists, Sunni Man is right there to call it an anti - Muslim hate site

I never said it excused anything, read my post again

A google search of the site "The Muslim Issue" brings up some interesting material:

In fact, it takes the reader right to Pamela Gellar - #1 Anti-Islamic bigot who apparently cross posts articles from The Muslim Issue blog. And look at what she chose to cross post:

Pamela Geller advocates banning Islam, demolishing mosques, deporting and killing Muslims | Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

If a government wants to learn how to manage growing Islamic problems, take some advice from Ottoman army officer Mustafa Kemal Atatürk. Atatürk abolished Islam by putting a complete ban on Islamic materials, demolishing mosques, and removing any traces of Islam in his country to get rid of the evil. Those who tried to revolt were put in their place, or basically killed….

It is time for the UK to stop wasting their military abroad, but bring them to patrol their own streets and begin to remove Muslims. And it is vital time to plan and arrange deportation programs – and even arrange new deportation programs for practicing Muslims born in England to be deported to their parent’s country of origin.

Off topic.

"Pro western infidel nonsense?" You do live in our western infidel world don't you?
Perhaps it's time you do what your heart desires and get the fuck out, Abdul.

Last edited:

"Pro western infidel nonsense?" You do live in our western infidel world don't you?
Perhaps it's time you do what your heart desires and get the fuck out.

Looks like Sunni's hatred for America is coming out :cool:

It's not good stuff.

Perhaps, but your lame deflection merely exposes your agenda. The article isn't about hate or hate sites but rather what even casual observers of 21st century Islamism (and 20th century, and 19th century, and...) cautiously admit ... that there is something terribly wrong with Arab/Muslim culture. Those who whine about "Islamaphobia" while ignoring - or in even defending radical Islamism - do peace-loving Muslims no favor.

"Boualem Sansal writes about his native Algeria, a country traumatised by Islamist terrorism and civil war. Born in 1949, Sansal, a qualified engineer with a doctorate in economics, came relatively late to writing. His highly political books have made him a controversial figure. He was dismissed from his post as director of the Algerian Ministry of Trade and has been threatened by Islamist groups. In spite of everything, he made the decision to stay in Algeria. He has received numerous literary awards since the publication of his first novel in 1999. He came to notice in Germany in 2011 when he was awarded the Peace Prize of the German Book Trade."

Controversial Algerian writer: ?Take Islam back from the Islamists!? |

Last edited:
Sources matter. If you select an article from a source that's a recognizable hate site - it taints it and it's difficult to get around that.

Would you take seriously someone who posted an article from a site such as Jew Watch News

I wouldn't.

When people choose to use such sites for their sources, then it leads one to question their agendas as well.

Off topic.

The source is as much a part of the topic as the article. A word to the wise: choose good sources.

Sources matter. If you select an article from a source that's a recognizable hate site - it taints it and it's difficult to get around that.

Would you take seriously someone who posted an article from a site such as Jew Watch News

I wouldn't.

When people choose to use such sites for their sources, then it leads one to question their agendas as well.

the source is the author

....but if it matters so much

"Take Islam back from the Islamists!"

It's not good stuff.

I'm not familiar with that site, and I never claimed to be.

It's just that whenever someone posts an article that criticizes Islamists and Muslim terrorists, Sunni Man is right there to call it an anti - Muslim hate site

I never said it excused anything, read my post again

Sometimes they are anti-Muslim hate sites - how do you know if you don't examine them? :dunno:

It's a good idea to examine sources - at least it will give you an idea of how what you're reading might be slanted or what agenda might be behind it. Anti-Muslim hate sites are no different than Anti-semitic hate sites - the message is the same - find news, distort news, or create news that demonizes whatever group of people you are aiming at. I learned that the hard way.

It's not good stuff.

Funny: it reminds me of posts from Billo and Pbel and a couple of other goons who kept insisting that American Jews are 'Israel firsters', claiming their voting rights and even citizenship should be revoked....

Forum List

Back