Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Your ego seems to be defined by how many words you can type in any given post.

"A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do"

Oh look, it's High School again and Pogo NEEDS the affirmation of others.

Perhaps a remedial reading class will eventually traipse to your area. When it does, read the thread history. Redfish brought it up, back there in the high school daze, and it got the beatdown it deserved.

Be sure to ask your reading teacher what the word "context" means.
Fun is trumpbots trying to read urban

so you think that AOC understood that in ghetto slang "run train" means gang rape? I think she just thought it sounded cool and she had no idea what it meant.

Sorry, but this idiot girl is probably the most stupid person ever to sit in congress, and that says a lot knowing that people like Sheila Jackson-Lee, Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, and Pocahontas warren have been in congress.

Interesting. I'm still waiting on this elusive mystery-question about "qualifications" for Congress --- you know, the ones that apparently exclude bartending. Here we have our first clue, that one must be familiar with some obscure "ghetto slang". Let's get Orrin Hatch out here for questioning and shit. I bet he knows a lot.
Redfish the "ghetto talk" expert. LOL

see also, Eric Hoffer

I had no idea what the term meant until the media told us all. But AOC used it, not me. Do you think she meant to say that the dems were going to gang rape?

NO THERE ARE NOT. ANYWHERE. Again, your inability to distinguish individuals is not the problem of those individuals you don't see. It's yours. And again, cherrypicking "the commentators on XYZ" does not make your Composition Fallacy case. By doing so you just morphed your own Borg-label into something else, so you've contradicted your own definition.

--- and now we're morphing from "everybody" to "many". Followed by specious attributions you STILL can't document.

Go ahead ---- try to do it.

Again --- same thing here --- your projection of your own butthurt into somebody else's actions, does not make the recipients of those projections magically perform your circus tricks retroactively. You need to face the reality that you're doing that projecting.

:lol: You're pissing in the wind. A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do.

Perhaps a remedial reading class will eventually traipse to your area. When it does, read the thread history. Redfish brought it up, back there in the high school daze, and it got the beatdown it deserved.

so you think that AOC understood that in ghetto slang "run train" means gang rape? I think she just thought it sounded cool and she had no idea what it meant.

Sorry, but this idiot girl is probably the most stupid person ever to sit in congress, and that says a lot knowing that people like Sheila Jackson-Lee, Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, and Pocahontas warren have been in congress.

Interesting. I'm still waiting on this elusive mystery-question about "qualifications" for Congress --- you know, the ones that apparently exclude bartending. Here we have our first clue, that one must be familiar with some obscure "ghetto slang". Let's get Orrin Hatch out here for questioning and shit. I bet he knows a lot.

sadly, the only qualifications to be over 21 and a citizen. Intelligence has never been required. If it was half of congress would be disqualified (both parties)

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
/----/ AOC will "run train" on Middle class with a new tax: Democrats target financial services with Wall Street Tax Act

sadly, the only qualifications to be over 21 and a citizen. Intelligence has never been required. If it was half of congress would be disqualified (both parties)

Then why do you keep bringing up 'bartending"?

Are you some kind of elitist who wants to be ruled by some meritocracy? Are truck drivers and cooks and factory workers and bartenders somehow "unqualified" because of some, I dunno, perceived social status?

These are supposed to be simply representative voices for their constituents. That means the more they have in common with those constituents, the better. I don't see how having been a bartender precludes that. If you do, make the case already.

Are you some kind of elitist who wants to be ruled by some meritocracy? Are truck drivers and cooks and factory workers and bartenders somehow "unqualified" because of some, I dunno, perceived social status?

These are supposed to be simply representative voices for their constituents. That means the more they have in common with those constituents, the better. I don't see how having been a bartender precludes that. If you do, make the case already.
Ah jus hope it 'taint some uber driver from some "akistan place who says he gonna run train getting me to the ho-tel

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
53435182_1868167513294900_7889728315706048512_n.jpg

Ah jus hope it 'taint some uber driver from some "akistan place who says he gonna run train getting me to the ho-tel

Ah thank yew mean Goober drahver.

Ain't it funny though, that these same wags freaking out about the phrase "run train" were a few months ago telling us that "monkey this up" was like a normal thing.

Ain't it funny though, that these same wags freaking out about the phrase "run train" were a few months ago telling us that "monkey this up" was like a normal thing.
I fear that if their dear little one says "daddy can I have a pony" they'll think Precious is going to a gang bang.

That stupid, inverted-crucifix-nosed whore doesn't realize that the Democratic Party already ran their train right off the rails. Calling the DNC a train wreck doesn't do it justice; it's most like a circus train wreck plowing at high speed into a Mardi Gras parade and then a flea market - leaving all sorts of highly colorful, fascinating wreckage in its path.

the original intent of the congress was that regular people, mostly farmers at that time, would take a year or two off from the farm and serve in the congress and then go back to the farm. It was never intended to be a lifetime career by which one could get obscenely rich. I have no issue with bartenders, truck drivers, or manual laborers being elected, but none of that excuses the idiotic statements and pronouncements that have been made by the pompous twit AOC.

Why don't those like you ever ask how someone like Feinstein became a multi millionaire on a salary of 175K per year?

Corruption is destroying this country, and most of it exists in the congress. We need term limits, age limits, and an amendment that says that all bills passed by congress apply to them individually and collectively.

monkey this up is not a racial phrase, it refers to the animals called monkeys and how they run around screeching and scratching. Run train is a ghetto phrase meaning gang rape. your analogy sucks, as do you.

Running a train can but doesn't necessarily mean rape. It was a term used all the time back in my college days to mean "dominate" something or someone. Since she's only slightly older than me, I'm guessing that's where she got it from. Not a very intelligent choice of words though ...

Edit: I read the article (Breitbart? C'mon .. is that even real news?) and according to the quote she didn't even use the term correctly, nor did she use it in reference to an opponent, so this entire thread makes no sense. Why are you trying to mislead people?

Like I said.... Google it!

Yeah, the pain train, or crazy train. But she will clearly run the train.

the original intent of the congress was that regular people, mostly farmers at that time, would take a year or two off from the farm and serve in the congress and then go back to the farm. It was never intended to be a lifetime career by which one could get obscenely rich. I have no issue with bartenders, truck drivers, or manual laborers being elected, but none of that excuses the idiotic statements and pronouncements that have been made by the pompous twit AOC.

Why don't those like you ever ask how someone like Feinstein became a multi millionaire on a salary of 175K per year?

Corruption is destroying this country, and most of it exists in the congress. We need term limits, age limits, and an amendment that says that all bills passed by congress apply to them individually and collectively.

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn my point around" huh. Nice try.

monkey this up is not a racial phrase, it refers to the animals called monkeys and how they run around screeching and scratching. Run train is a ghetto phrase meaning gang rape. your analogy sucks, as do you.

I guess it's one degree of Ignant And Shit to get caught in a Double Standard. It's a whole 'nother smoke to get caught in it, and then go ahead and repeat it expecting different results. :eusa_doh:

What has happened to rational thought......

"Give me forty acres and I'll turn my point around" huh. Nice try.

nice dodge, why do you condone lifetime career politicians who get very rich at our expense?

I guess it's one degree of Ignant And Shit to get caught in a Double Standard. It's a whole 'nother smoke to get caught in it, and then go ahead and repeat it expecting different results. :eusa_doh:

What has happened to rational thought......

good question, how about asking CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, Ny times, Wash post? Where is the rational unbiased reporting from these "news" outlets? They have become nothing but the propaganda wing of the DNC. Why do you condone that? Are the American people not entitled to all of the facts on every issue? Arent we entitled to an unbiased media that reports facts? It amazes me that someone obviously intelligent like you condones this.

Forum List

Back