Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Its actually the left wing media that keeps her in the news, they cover her like she is a left wing rock star. We on the right think she is stupid and funny, the left worships her. I think we agree that that is insane.

Right back to the collectivist fallacies again. You actually posted, with a straight face, "we on the right think...." AND "the left worships....", neither of which of course is anywhere near possible and for neither of which you have an iota of evidence.

There is nothing, literally NO THING, that "the left" or "the right", "thinks" or "worships". I shouldn't have to point this out to what is presumably an adult.

your ignorance is amazing. Are you really going to try to tell us that there are not left and right ideologies in the USA today and groups of people that subscribe to both? Are you really so ignorant that you think Obama was not worshiped as some kind of messiah by his followers? or that AOC is not being treated as some kind of "special" person by the fawning media?

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

What I'm going to tell you is that the Star Trek "Borg" concept is a fiction. There is no such thing as an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-you-want-to-hang-on-people thinking, acting, deciding in unison as one. DOES NOT EXIST. And I schooled you on this already when you tried to lump me into whatever-label-you-were-hanging-on-me so you could falsely accuse some shit about Sarah Palin, which I immediately challenged you to document and you FAILED.

That's a fallacious crutch of intellectual sloth. You can't deal with an individual so you pin all kinds of baggage on them that they never had. It's the mark of a dishonest hack, and that would be you. NOTE, that would not be an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-I-could-hang-on-you, that would be YOU THE INDIVIDUAL. Because I don't play that shit.

Put another way, if somebody in your state, or with your color eyes, or with your same shoe size, or your same astrological sign, robs the bank, that does not make YOU guilty of robbing the bank. GET IT? Or to put it still another way, I am not responsible for your inability to discern one individual that you've lumped together with others, from the others. That inability is entirely on you.

As far as "you think Obama was not worshiped as some kind of messiah by his followers", that's again your own butthurt projection, again HANGING some shit on people they never had. It's the same as the "Sol Belinsky" bullshit, where some wag will hang some bullshit baggage about "you're following Sol Belinsky's playbook" on an adversary that has never even heard of Belinsky. It's, again, the mark of a rhetorical pissant who can't make a logical argument.

nice rant, but totally wrong. There are groups in this country who all think the same and say the same words and talking points on a daily basis, one only need listen to the commentators on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, or read the NY times or Wash Post to see it.

NO THERE ARE NOT. ANYWHERE. Again, your inability to distinguish individuals is not the problem of those individuals you don't see. It's yours. And again, cherrypicking "the commentators on XYZ" does not make your Composition Fallacy case. By doing so you just morphed your own Borg-label into something else, so you've contradicted your own definition.

Many saw Obama as some kind of savior who was going to save the USA and the world from the evil capitalists and white people, Your denials of that do not make it untrue, and yes, it was not ALL democrats or ALL liberals, but it was a majority of them.

--- and now we're morphing from "everybody" to "many". Followed by specious attributions you STILL can't document.

Go ahead ---- try to do it.

Again --- same thing here --- your projection of your own butthurt into somebody else's actions, does not make the recipients of those projections magically perform your circus tricks retroactively. You need to face the reality that you're doing that projecting.

Your inability to deal with reality is the primary reason that you have become the clown prince of USMB, no one takes you seriously.

:lol: You're pissing in the wind. A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do.

and triple the posts--------------soooooooooooooooooooooo. that really proves nothing does it?

Right back to the collectivist fallacies again. You actually posted, with a straight face, "we on the right think...." AND "the left worships....", neither of which of course is anywhere near possible and for neither of which you have an iota of evidence.

There is nothing, literally NO THING, that "the left" or "the right", "thinks" or "worships". I shouldn't have to point this out to what is presumably an adult.

your ignorance is amazing. Are you really going to try to tell us that there are not left and right ideologies in the USA today and groups of people that subscribe to both? Are you really so ignorant that you think Obama was not worshiped as some kind of messiah by his followers? or that AOC is not being treated as some kind of "special" person by the fawning media?

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

What I'm going to tell you is that the Star Trek "Borg" concept is a fiction. There is no such thing as an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-you-want-to-hang-on-people thinking, acting, deciding in unison as one. DOES NOT EXIST. And I schooled you on this already when you tried to lump me into whatever-label-you-were-hanging-on-me so you could falsely accuse some shit about Sarah Palin, which I immediately challenged you to document and you FAILED.

That's a fallacious crutch of intellectual sloth. You can't deal with an individual so you pin all kinds of baggage on them that they never had. It's the mark of a dishonest hack, and that would be you. NOTE, that would not be an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-I-could-hang-on-you, that would be YOU THE INDIVIDUAL. Because I don't play that shit.

Put another way, if somebody in your state, or with your color eyes, or with your same shoe size, or your same astrological sign, robs the bank, that does not make YOU guilty of robbing the bank. GET IT? Or to put it still another way, I am not responsible for your inability to discern one individual that you've lumped together with others, from the others. That inability is entirely on you.

As far as "you think Obama was not worshiped as some kind of messiah by his followers", that's again your own butthurt projection, again HANGING some shit on people they never had. It's the same as the "Sol Belinsky" bullshit, where some wag will hang some bullshit baggage about "you're following Sol Belinsky's playbook" on an adversary that has never even heard of Belinsky. It's, again, the mark of a rhetorical pissant who can't make a logical argument.

nice rant, but totally wrong. There are groups in this country who all think the same and say the same words and talking points on a daily basis, one only need listen to the commentators on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, or read the NY times or Wash Post to see it.

NO THERE ARE NOT. ANYWHERE. Again, your inability to distinguish individuals is not the problem of those individuals you don't see. It's yours. And again, cherrypicking "the commentators on XYZ" does not make your Composition Fallacy case. By doing so you just morphed your own Borg-label into something else, so you've contradicted your own definition.

Many saw Obama as some kind of savior who was going to save the USA and the world from the evil capitalists and white people, Your denials of that do not make it untrue, and yes, it was not ALL democrats or ALL liberals, but it was a majority of them.

--- and now we're morphing from "everybody" to "many". Followed by specious attributions you STILL can't document.

Again --- same thing here --- your projection of your own butthurt into somebody else's actions, does not make the recipients of those projections magically perform your circus tricks retroactively. You need to face the reality that you're doing that projecting.

Your inability to deal with reality is the primary reason that you have become the clown prince of USMB, no one takes you seriously.

:lol: You're pissing in the wind. A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do.

and triple the posts--------------soooooooooooooooooooooo. that really proves nothing does it?

ummmm....triple your post would be 115,000 plus...does Pogo have that many?

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

almost 98,000, I rounded up for those who are math challenged. Don't you have something productive to do? like washing dishes or taking a shower?

almost 98,000, I rounded up for those who are math challenged. Don't you have something productive to do? like washing dishes or taking a shower?

clearly you are the math challenged one since that is far less than you said he had.

what can be more productive than education math illiterates?

I can just imagine the Prog Collective Screeching if any GOP rep announced a campaign of gang rape.

SRSLY

Nice that you can imagine dead people but nobody has announced any "campaign of gang rape".

Perhaps you're looking for the threads on Rump's campaign rallies. You know, where there used to be consequences.

do you understand that the ghetto expression "run train" means gang rape? Its very possible that AOC doesn't know either and just said it because she wanted to sound cool for her homies. She really is that dumb.
where are the women who love "breaking in the new guys"?

clearly you are the math challenged one since that is far less than you said he had.

well holy shit, I should have said "almost" triple the posts. Geez dude, get a life.

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
if Trump had said this, it would be front page for weeks on end with screams of TOXIC MASCULINITY

having said that, I guess it's nice to know that AOC likes being grabbed by the, well, you know...
"Weeks on end"?

I'd say years on end. At least all the way through Donald Trump's presidency and likely until the end of president in training Ivanka Trump's second term.

Never heard of that one.

This is the barrel you had to scrape to keep up with your minimum daily requirement of starting "I'm butthurt about AOC" threads?

Seriously, you're poring over her every word running them through Urpin' Dic and Icelandic translators and numerology to find something/anything? All this over a Congresscritter whose district is three thousand miles away?

Get a frickin' LIFE, loser.
The Pog never heard that term....for a black guy you just lost all your STREET CRED..... This negro is definitely not down for DA struggle....A waste of oxygen, he is....Yoda

I uh, don't think AOC is a "black guy" or whatever the fuck this inchoate babbel was trying to say.

I tell ya what though, call Lush Rimjob and ask him to do a Sherrod Brown on her, and she can be a "black guy" all day.

Damn Wog, took you a day and a half to come back with another limp dick comeback....ROTFLMFAO

Yesterday, she tried to Hand deliver a letter to Mr. McConnell.

But no one knew where he was.

Not his staff, not anybody.

Talk about cut and run. Or maybe it’s run and hide?

there is actually a mail system within congress, its not necessary to hand carry letters, I guess nobody told her.

"Necessary" is irrelevant here. If you're sending data that would be fine. But a letter or email is, by definition, a monologue. You don't get a dialogue with a letter unless and until the recipient responds, if they do at all. You can't even tell if they received or reviewed it. With face-to-face communication all that is ensured.

Oh come on, she wanted a photo op, nothing more, it was not a serious attempt at dialog to solve problems.

It may have been; I wouldn't doubt it. But that doesn't change the fact that "it's possible to send a letter" is not an argument.

its amazing how you continue to defend this feckless, uneducated, arrogant, foolish, ignorant, former bartender as she makes one stupid comment after another and now claims to be "the boss".

What is also amazing is not one of the senior dems has the guts to tell her to STFU until you know what you are talking about. Why are people like Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, and other senior dems afraid of this stupid little girl?

What's "amaziing" is that you're still addicted to this childish fantasy that anyone who declines to pile on to your parrothead demonization points must therefore be "defending her" or some shit. It's yet another manifestation of the tribalist Dichotomy Disease soup you continue to swim in as if it's a magical placenta.

It's equally amazing that you continue to wallow in that same world where the Duopoly political party is all there is, incapable of perceiving any kind of individuality, let alone the necessity therefor. Which is another manifestation of the same Disease. The ant colony/Borg mentality.

See, this is why I don't join political parties. Even if it does (annoyingly) put me in the majority. Because it forces you to farm out your reasonings to some parrot-script factory and follow the script like an obsequious manservsant. Fuck that shit.

well holy shit, I should have said "almost" triple the posts. Geez dude, get a life.

Well holy shit, maybe you should have thought it through before going down this road of "no one takes you seriously" while taking me seriously enough to keep responding to my posts even in old threads. Ya think?

Its actually the left wing media that keeps her in the news, they cover her like she is a left wing rock star. We on the right think she is stupid and funny, the left worships her. I think we agree that that is insane.

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

Your ego seems to be defined by how many words you can type in any given post.

"A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do"

Oh look, it's High School again and Pogo NEEDS the affirmation of others.

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

Perhaps a remedial reading class will eventually traipse to your area. When it does, read the thread history. Redfish brought it up, back there in the high school daze, and it got the beatdown it deserved.

Be sure to ask your reading teacher what the word "context" means.

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

Perhaps a remedial reading class will eventually traipse to your area. When it does, read the thread history. Redfish brought it up, back there in the high school daze, and it got the beatdown it deserved.

Stuff it kid, you're a hack who thinks he is the smartest little boy in the sand box. You use lots of words hoping nobody will actually read the self serving rubbish you type. You ain't all that boy.

Stuff it kid, you're a hack who thinks he is the smartest little boy in the sand box. You use lots of words hoping nobody will actually read the self serving rubbish you type. You ain't all that boy.

Once again, wait for your apparently-travelling reading teacher to show up. This was Redfish's point, not mine. Apparently you're just too dim to get that.

Geez, dude, Wake TF up.

Fun is trumpbots trying to read urban

ACO is running the train....

aptopix__train_derailment_washington_state_25070589-112.jpg

Once again, wait for your apparently-travelling reading teacher to show up. This was Redfish's point, not mine. Apparently you're just too dim to get that.

You typed what you typed son. Don't cry, it will just sting for a bit.

Forum List

Back