Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now the Big Boss of the Democrat Party

I love the way Occasional Cortex dragged children into Dianne Feinstein's office.

This is enjoyable entertainment. Democrats will put an end to her soon enough. The word so far is, the leadership will do away with her district.

Na. I bet they hit her with a primary. After 2020 nanny P will put AOC away and then have her unelected. You KNOW Nancy is mum raking like mad for dirt on AOC and the two haji’s.
This is what they are looking at.

New York Democrats Could Eliminate Ocasio-Cortez’s District After 2020

LOL! That’s probably been in the can for ever! Still, she done shit in Nancy’s office with her little protest stunt. She then shit in DIFI’s office. No way she keep poking the bears in the DNC and gets away with it. I will tell you now, those two old bitches won’t let that slide. AOC May be out of a job because her district go’s, but she will still have to pay for her bull shit. Awesome news though. Makes allot of sense.

Cortez I love her she will turn independent and democrats into republicans with her moron policys .

Plus she will expand sale of sugar cubes for horse teeth people lime her .
Cortez the job killer and tax queen

Cortez I love her she will turn independent and democrats into republicans with her moron policys .

The teeth ain’t so bad, for me it’s the lazy eye.

The teeth ain’t so bad, for me it’s the lazy eye.
Shes got crazy eyes and horse teeth.
I keep wanting to open my hand up flat with a suger cube on it and watch her eat it

Im curious how many of the people who voted for her have heard the words your under arrest for being stupid like clinton voters

It's finally confirmed: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now the leader of the Democrat Party: The Boss. The Head Hocho. The Top Dog. She rolled out her "Green New Deal" and immediately 25 other Democrats wanted to ban cows. How's that for leadership?

She even declared that she's the leader of the Democrat Party the other day when she tweeted this:

"Yup. If you don’t like the #GreenNewDeal, then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the global climate crisis.

Until then, we’re in charge – and you’re just shouting from the cheap seats..." Charlotte Clymer️‍ on Twitter

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 23, 2019

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to Democrat Establishment: 'We're in Charge'
Further reiterating that she is now the head of the Democrat Party, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez declares this...

"I’m the boss! How about that?"

Meet the new Boss: Not quite the same as the old boss. :laughing0301:

Looks like an audition for Lopez.

GeorgeLopezCast.jpg

Whatever trash you consume as news is grossly overselling AOC's influence. Without a doubt she gets FAR more mentions in the conservative media than everywhere else.

This isn't news. It's words straight from Big Boss Donkey's mouth. Hear her bray, kneel and pray.
Sorry to burst your bubble but she is little more than a freshman congressman with a single vote and freshman level committee seats. She may very well develop the maturity to be a party leader one day or she may not. In the meantime I find it amusing how the right is going gaga over her.

And the Dems can't do a darn thing about it, because you have allowed TDS to rule your party since Nov. 2016. That's not a platform. That's a disaster waiting to happen. Your disaster for now is AOC, and could very well soon be a Trump second term. That would be so delicious I could go into a sugar coma just thinking about it, and I'm not even diabetic.

It's finally confirmed: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now the leader of the Democrat Party: The Boss. The Head Hocho. The Top Dog. She rolled out her "Green New Deal" and immediately 25 other Democrats wanted to ban cows. How's that for leadership?

She even declared that she's the leader of the Democrat Party the other day when she tweeted this:

"Yup. If you don’t like the #GreenNewDeal, then come up with your own ambitious, on-scale proposal to address the global climate crisis.

Until then, we’re in charge – and you’re just shouting from the cheap seats..." Charlotte Clymer️‍ on Twitter

Further reiterating that she is now the head of the Democrat Party, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez declares this...

It has nothing to do with who is boss it is called a consensus.

Hey moon piss whats the consensus on you

It is dark outside.

Mexican word of the day bishop
Can some one shut this bishop up

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-26-04-22-46.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-26-04-22-46.png
    651.4 KB · Views: 22

It is dark outside.

Lol thats funny moon piss

upgrading infrastructure is more cost effective.

Why should we have to do that? Wasn't Obama supposed to take care of all that for us? Why didn't he?

the right wing had nothing but repeal on any stimulating programs that would have improved his average.

There ya go blaming the GOP. he was in office for a whole two years until Congress went red. And if I remember correctly Congress approved the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) in February 2009. That was supposed to fix our crumbling infrastructure, among other things.

So why do we need an infrastructure upgrade if he already fixed the problem?

I suppose so. It seems like we still have plenty of problems.

Why did the rich need a tax break if we already had an expanding economy?

They need tax breaks to further expand the economy. The upper income-earners are the ones who own the businesses and hire the people. Give them a break on how much of their profit we confiscate, then they can afford to buy more capital equipment, expand their businesses, and hire more employees.

That's the only was economic growth happens, through the private sector. No government has ever created wealth or economic growth, except by getting off the backs of the private sector. Trump is proving how that works: He rolled back most all of the oppressive restrictions on business and industry, gave them a tax break, and look how the GDP is increasing.

Forum List

Back