Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Entire Solar Co. Workforce Fired After Telling Them to Unionize

Yeah, plantation owners get really pissy when labor gets all uppity.

LOL, if I own the Co I'm not allowing you to dictae how I run it or how much you get paid.
Deal with it

Surprise!!!!

You do not have any inalienable right to own or run a business.

You either meet the standards of business practice set by the government or shutdown.

If workers want to unionize and force you to meet their standards, they are free to do so.

And I am free to fire them, I'm in an at will State. You lose
The working and underclass is supposed to lose, revisit The Powell Memorandum.

Yawn. You're dismissed as a whiny under achiever.
It's The Reality America Show. Your lying eyes deceive you. No get back to work as we turn your children into debt peons in return for an education.

If workers want to unionize and force you to meet their standards, they are free to do so.

Yes they are, and businesses are free to move out of the state or country to get away from them. That's what's happened throughout the years.
Here's what's happened over the years pard:

View attachment 291969
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Fweedumb.
Holy shit! You mean to tell me ever since computers and automation came around productivity increased? How is this possible!? It makes no sense.

Yes they are, and businesses are free to move out of the state or country to get away from them. That's what's happened throughout the years.

View attachment 291969
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Fweedumb.
Holy shit! You mean to tell me ever since computers and automation came around productivity increased? How is this possible!? It makes no sense.
Yeah, the workplace was computerized in the early 70's.

"The owners of a solar power company fired their entire workforce after Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez agitated the workers and urged them to unionize.

Looks like having the queen of the Green New Deal telling them to unionize was probably not the best advice, huh?

Last week, Bright Power decided to fire its staff and farm all the work out to subcontractors instead of maintaining their own workforce. The firing occurred just as the workers were following Ocasio-Cortez’s advice to form a union.

Trending: 3/4 Of The ‘Squad’ Is Under Financial Investigation

“We have come to the conclusion that our resources have been spread too thin with so many different kinds of work all being done in-house,” Bright Power CEO Jeffrey Perlman
said according to VICE.com. “It makes business sense to return to a fully subcontracted solar installation model"

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Gets Entire Solar Co. Workforce Fired After Telling Them to Unionize

Isn't she just the greatest little job killer?

That's nothing, make her President and we will all be starving to death, along with the animals.

Only the cockroaches and politicians will thrive.

"The owners of a solar power company fired their entire workforce after Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez agitated the workers and urged them to unionize.

Looks like having the queen of the Green New Deal telling them to unionize was probably not the best advice, huh?

Last week, Bright Power decided to fire its staff and farm all the work out to subcontractors instead of maintaining their own workforce. The firing occurred just as the workers were following Ocasio-Cortez’s advice to form a union.

“We have come to the conclusion that our resources have been spread too thin with so many different kinds of work all being done in-house,” Bright Power CEO Jeffrey Perlman
said according to VICE.com. “It makes business sense to return to a fully subcontracted solar installation model"

LOL, if I own the Co I'm not allowing you to dictae how I run it or how much you get paid.
Deal with it
We all know that, we the people do not matter.

Make something of yourself, the rest of us have.
No you haven't, not at all, that's why we cuck the people to an "employer" for access to hellthcare in america.

Of course I have, that's why weaklings like you work for people like me.

View attachment 291969
The Productivity–Pay Gap

Fweedumb.
Yeah, the workplace was computerized in the early 70's.
No it wasn’t. Not on the scale and affordable prices of the 80’s. As shown by your graph the cheaper PC’s became and the more powerful they got production rose with it.

Capitalism in a nutshell
78366852_430691821201036_2076549978183958528_n.jpg

77305658_583219052439005_3991617282051670016_n.jpg

74532287_563152407595467_3917866349912653824_n.jpg

It's not like she cares about people being employed. SEE ALSO: Amazon.

So, in other words, per the quote, your thread title is a shameless lie. Haha, way to disprove your own, silly propaganda in one post...

• one time in this countries history there was a need for unions but now days with all the federal and State workers laws and rights unions arent needed and they have priced them selves out of the market
Unions have become that which they were formed to protect workers against: Organizations that exploit workers for money.

• one time in this countries history there was a need for unions but now days with all the federal and State workers laws and rights unions arent needed and they have priced them selves out of the market
Unions have become that which they were formed to protect workers against: Organizations that exploit workers for money.
They alqays had that happenng, to an extent. Because, as it turns out...brace for this...they are run by human beings. And so they have to deal with moral hazard, just like every other organization. Yet still,unions do benefit and protect their members.

Deal with it

Surprise!!!!

You do not have any inalienable right to own or run a business.

You either meet the standards of business practice set by the government or shutdown.

Found the Commie. Seized any means of production lately?

They alqays had that happenng, to an extent. Because, as it turns out...brace for this...they are run by human beings. And so they have to deal with moral hazard, just like every other organization. Yet still,unions do benefit and protect their members.
How does it benefit the workers to make business too expensive to remain open?

It's funny how when union leadership tells their workers to strike, the union leadership still gets paid.

How does it benefit the workers to make business too expensive to remain open?
A silly question, as not all businesses with unions close or have closed. Ignored.

It's funny how when union leadership tells their workers to strike, the union leadership still gets paid.
As do the striking workers, in general. They get strike pay. Did you not know that? Maybe you need to read up on this topic some more before commenting again.

What "pay" do union leaders get? Do you think they are getting rich? These are Unions,not the NRA.

Forum List

Back