Alex Jones: Trump Is Either Ignorant Or The Most Evil Person Ever

Rather then wasting my time addressing each of your points let me just say that you're doing a fine job blowing smoke up the ass of people who swallow that nonsense.
How many Trump brownie points have you racked up this year?
OK, so you can't handle the truth. Thanks for playing.

You were doing so well and then you turned into Alex Jones with your bullshit tinfoil hat conspiracy theory.
Trump lost because he was a shitty candidate and a lot of people despise him. Period.
There is no "tin hat" conspiracy. Maybe you did not see any of the articles proving that Trump lost the EC by only 43,000 votes? (google: Trump lost by 43,000 votes)
The sequence is that the EC is tied at 269-269
Then the vote goes to Congress BY STATE,
The GOP controls many more states, and would then have elected Trump

That is not how the Constitution set things up...unless of course something like a Capitol Riot occurs and the VP usurps his power and refuses to accept slates of electors

That is not how the Constitution set things up...unless of course something like a Capitol Riot occurs and the VP usurps his power and refuses to accept slates of electors
See how stupid you look when you post without doing any research?
"In the United States, a contingent election is the procedure used to elect the president or vice president if no candidate for one or both of these offices wins an absolute majority of votes in the Electoral College. A presidential contingent election is decided by a special vote of the United States House of Representatives, while a vice-presidential contingent election is decided by a vote of the United States Senate. During a contingent election in the House, each state's delegation casts one en bloc vote to determine the president, rather than a vote from each representative. Senators, on the other hand, cast votes individually for vice president.

And what is and what causes a contingent election?

It's an emergency procedure (unwarranted in this case) that COULD be caused by a VP or partisan Congress to usurp a legal election and throw it to the House where the outcome is predetermined.

That's exactly what Jan 6 was about

And what is and what causes a contingent election?
It's an emergency procedure (unwarranted in this case) that COULD be caused by a VP or partisan Congress to usurp a legal election and throw it to the House where the outcome is predetermined.
That's exactly what Jan 6 was about
1. What causes the contingent election? A TIE in the EC at 269-269, PERIOD.
2. No one "usurped" anything. Neither Congress nor the VP can throw out the EC results.
3. The point being that if 43,000 more votes went to Trump tying the EC, Trump would have won the 2020 election.

Trump lost because of his ego, period. Trump's 1st debate "shit show" cost him many more votes than the 43,000 he needed to win. If the stupid MF could acted presidential we wouldn't have the current Xiden "shit show".

Last edited:
There is no "tin hat" conspiracy. Maybe you did not see any of the articles proving that Trump lost the EC by only 43,000 votes? (google: Trump lost by 43,000 votes)
The sequence is that the EC is tied at 269-269

Clinton lost by 79k votes. Both elections were quite close (on an EC basis, by popular vote they were blow outs)

Although that didn't prevent Trump from claiming a landslide.

I have, on many occasions, voiced concerns about Trump.
His massive ego, his insistence in getting into meaningless Twitter wars with washed up actors and comedians.
His habit of spit balling and talking off the cuff gave his opposition all the ammunition they needed to use against him.
His debate with Biden, especially the first one, he would not shut up. Biden barely got to say a word and Trump would interrupt and start ranting. It made him look like a bully. If only he would have allowed Biden to speak, Biden would have buried himself. But instead, Trump buried himself because he couldn't shut up.
Why should Biden be able to get a word out in a debate when it is clear that he is the epitome of evil...Trump had to cut him off in order to protect our country from hearing all of the evil coming out of Biden's mouth..

Now that Biden is president....Christmas was cancelled....I know of many people who were literally thrown in jail for celebrating Christmas in too Christian of a way....and due to Biden's plan to cut off supply chains -- millions of families could not buy food for Christmas dinners or toys that were made in America.....

Biden is definitely evil....Trump is just probably the richest most successful man in US history... so of course he should brag about it...and him saying things off the cuff is why most voted for him..remember?

The thread asks is Trump evil or ignorant.
IMHO he is not ignorant or evil, but "flawed" in various ways.
He could have easily won re-election if was could have "acted" more presidential.
He only lost by 43,000 votes in the EC, so his 1st debate performance was easily what sunk his 2nd term.

That's my "case", Trump lost in 2020 primarily due to his ego, a serious flaw for a president.

No intelligent person thinks that President Trump actually lost the vote.

Why should Biden be able to get a word out in a debate when it is clear that he is the epitome of evil...Trump had to cut him off in order to protect our country from hearing all of the evil coming out of Biden's mouth..

Now that Biden is president....Christmas was cancelled....I know of many people who were literally thrown in jail for celebrating Christmas in too Christian of a way....and due to Biden's plan to cut off supply chains -- millions of families could not buy food for Christmas dinners or toys that were made in America.....

Biden is definitely evil....Trump is just probably the richest most successful man in US history... so of course he should brag about it...and him saying things off the cuff is why most voted for him..remember?
SpockAutism.jpg

No intelligent person thinks that President Trump actually lost the vote.
If we've learned anything over the last few years, it's that a lot of you guys really have a hard time figuring out who the intelligent people are.

Clinton lost by 79k votes. Both elections were quite close (on an EC basis, by popular vote they were blow outs)
Although that didn't prevent Trump from claiming a landslide.
Very true. The EC results made the "wins" look much larger than they actually were, i.e. "landslides".
Now the democrats are claiming a "mandate" based on their "landslide" and with very slim majorities, which is why we have gridlock.

Big time. Does that make any if it OK?

Is this the kind of people we should be looking to lead the country?

All human beings are flawed. Politicians aren't "elites", or different or special. They're just people. No better or worse than you are.

Americans treat their politicians horribly and as a result, good people dont''t run - because people just shit on them for it. They don't want their families attacked, their spouses denigrated, and their children belittled.

If you want better people in politics, stop treating them like a circus freak show, and you'll start getting better people willing to run.

Very true. The EC results made the "wins" look much larger than they actually were, i.e. "landslides".
Now the democrats are claiming a "mandate" based on their "landslide" and with very slim majorities, which is why we have gridlock.
Biden won by 7 million votes, so there's some basis to claim a popular mandate.

I never claimed Biden won in a landslide, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, I guess. I see a lot of people on the left noting that this was Trump's standard so they're adopting it. Such as this:

Richmond, Nov. 22: This was a fair election. Joe Biden won by over 6 million votes in the popular vote. 306 electoral votes, which is the exact same number that Donald Trump had that he called a landslide. So, Joe Biden won with a mandate and a landslide and now it’s time to transition.

All human beings are flawed. Politicians aren't "elites", or different or special. They're just people. No better or worse than you are.

Americans treat their politicians horribly and as a result, good people dont''t run - because people just shit on them for it. They don't want their families attacked, their spouses denigrated, and their children belittled.

If you want better people in politics, stop treating them like a circus freak show, and you'll start getting better people willing to run.

I don't consistently lie to get what I want.

1. What causes the contingent election? A TIE in the EC at 269-269, PERIOD.
But there was no tie...unless one was manufactured illegally
2. No one "usurped" anything. Neither Congress nor the VP can throw out the EC results.
But Trump kept trying to get them too
3. The point being that if 43,000 more votes went to Trump tying the EC, Trump would have won the 2020 election.
Irrelevant
Trump lost because of his ego, period. Trump's 1st debate "shit show" cost him many more votes than the 43,000 he needed to win. If the stupid MF could acted presidential we wouldn't have the current Xiden "shit show".
True...all Trump had to do was show the least amount of competence and compassion and he'd be President.

Neither was in his DNA

Forum List

Back