Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

Sure, Jones is a piece of shit and you're a stand up guy for saying it when it absolutely doesn't matter anymore.
I said it before and frankly it didn’t matter then, either. And you saying it then or now is also of no consequence.

you seem to imagine you’re making some brave stand on the bad orange man by the simplistic tripe you’re saying now. Lol.

you’re funny that way.

Trump appointed a shitload of judges; you think he met each one personally?

No, he was handed a list and probably didn't give a shit one way or another.

Are you psychotic or stupid?

I'm knowledgeable on the subject we are talking about. You at first claimed "The judge probably watches Tucker" because you didn't realize the judge took a dump on Carlson's reputation but somehow you felt compelled to give your opinion on a subject you know nothing about. Then the liberal had to correct you and now the judge is a jerkoff.

Do you ever bother to read up on what you're debating? You just might want to consider it.

I said it before and frankly it didn’t matter then, either. And you saying it then or now is also of no consequence.

you seem to imagine you’re making some brave stand on the bad orange man by the simplistic tripe you’re saying now. Lol.

you’re funny that way.
I's like to introduce you to one of the most pointless posters on USMB...Happy Joy.

you’re funny that way.
I'm not saying anything brave. The left has been calling out Alex Jones for literally decades, he finally is going down no thanks to conservatives and I'm not in the mood to care what your opinion is of him now because when it mattered the right didn't do anything.

No, he was handed a list and probably didn't give a shit one way or another.

I'm knowledgeable on the subject we are talking about. You at first claimed "The judge probably watches Tucker" because you didn't realize the judge took a dump on Carlson's reputation but somehow you felt compelled to give your opinion on a subject you know nothing about. Then the liberal had to correct you and now the judge is a jerkoff.

Do you ever bother to read up on what you're debating? You just might want to consider it.
Why should I give a shit about a judges opinion when I actually watch Tucker and you don't?

I'm not saying anything brave. The left has been calling out Alex Jones for literally decades, he finally is going down no thanks to conservatives and I'm not in the mood to care what your opinion is of him now because when it mattered the right didn't do anything.
When was AJ loved by Conservatives?
He had an App that almost no one read after reading his bullshit for a week.

This "discussion" is so typical of you.
Welcome to Ignore.
Typical? I'm not even sure we've spoken to each other before.

Trying to end a debate by claiming to put someone on ignore is the penultimate of losing.

At least you realize you aren’t being brave. It’s also true that if — and to whatever extent it ever mattered — my prior expressions of dislike of Jones also didn’t do anything.

So, I agree: you have been pointless and you are sticking with it. Tenacity!

At least you realize you aren’t being brave.

Yeah, neither are you, what is the point of this?

It’s also true that if — and to whatever extent it ever mattered — my prior expressions of dislike of Jones also didn’t do anything.

Obviously I'm not saying your opinion matters one way or the other. It's the right in general. I thought I made that clear.

So, I agree: you have been pointless and you are sticking with it. Tenacity!

Pointless except for pointing out that the right doesn't call out the obvious and dangerous loons on the right until it's convenient to do so. I'm just using you as an example.

If you wanted to be brave what you could do now is call out all the conspiracy theorists who are getting people sick and killed by convincing them not to get vaccinated over all sorts of crazy lies. You won't though, because right now it would matter and we'll just have to wait a couple of years for some...possibly many of you to condemn the lies.

Yeah, neither are you, what is the point of this?

Obviously I'm not saying your opinion matters one way or the other. It's the right in general. I thought I made that clear.

Pointless except for pointing out that the right doesn't call out the obvious and dangerous loons on the right until it's convenient to do so. I'm just using you as an example.
Listen you idiot, you already complained that my commentary about Alex wasn’t brave. I merely noted that none of your commentary is “brave,” either.

In a similar vein, your skewed and basically simplistic thinking suggests that you “know” the thinking of the right in general. Naturally, of course, you don’t.

When was the last time you called out the dangerous and idiotic musings of the loons on the left, by the way?

Listen you idiot, you already complained that my commentary about Alex wasn’t brave. I merely noted that none of your commentary is “brave,” either.

I'm not the one who claimed Alex Jones was a bad guy while backing the dipshit who used his network of conspiracies to get elected.

In a similar vein, your skewed and basically simplistic thinking suggests that you “know” the thinking of the right in general. Naturally, of course, you don’t.

I think I do. Why haven't you called out the conspiracy theorists who are telling people the vaccine is dangerous or at the minimum doesn't work? Because it's either inconvenient in the moment or you're buying into Alex Jones style conspiracies. Probably both.

When was the last time you called out the dangerous and idiotic musings of the loons on the left, by the way?

Name someone.

You are wasting your time.
HJ is emotionally disturbed and mentally ill.

Forum List

Back