Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Another lawsuit on jones, another loss.

The man should never spew those untrue conspiracy theories on his show or website. He knew they were all lies.

I have lost count how many cases he has lost over this, this has to be the 3rd or so lawsuit for his lies and conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook.

The sad thing about all this, all the far right wingers will always believe jones' lies and never the truth.

If he had been telling the truth and could back it up in a court of law, he wouldn't have ended up being sued so many times and lost every single time.

The man should never spew those untrue conspiracy theories on his show or website. He knew they were all lies.

I have lost count how many cases he has lost over this, this has to be the 3rd or so lawsuit for his lies and conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook.

The sad thing about all this, all the far right wingers will always believe jones' lies and never the truth.

If he had been telling the truth and could back it up in a court of law, he wouldn't have ended up being sued so many times and lost every single time.

Could it be that his sideshow earns him more money than the cost of the lawsuits?

He used the "that no reasonable person would believe what he says" defense.

lol
But a bunch of people listen to him and believe what he says without question. He has quite a few followers. He has a responsibility to have some manner of regard for the truth. His Sandy Hook comments were, at a minimum, a willful disregard for the truth. He may be 100% correct (doubtful) but spouting off a conspiracy theory like that without ANY supporting facts is irresponsible at best.

They guy is so unhinged at times that even his Yorkie business partner, Paul Joseph Watson rolls his eyes when he listens to Alex Jones ramble unsupported bullshit about the Las Vegas shooter. I wish I could find the video.

PJW is almost at the breaking point - Paul Watson throws Alex Jones under the bus.

Maybe Alex will finally calm the fuck down.

I don't like Alex Jones.....and I don't give a shit what he says or does. It's not my fault.
But those who support Biden....you people are responsible for what he does....because you either directly or indirectly made sure he stole the election.

He used the "that no reasonable person would believe what he says" defense.

lol

It worked for some at fox so called news.

I guess he thought it would work for him.

That excuse sure is used a lot by the far right media.

It worked for some at fox so called news.

I guess he thought it would work for him.

That excuse sure is used a lot by the far right media.
Just shut up you clown. Seems you forgot to include your hero Madcow on your list too. It was also used by her defense that nobody wit( a brain would listen to her or believe her.

Oddly enough you leave your hero Maddow off that list. Funny you forgot they had to use the same defense for her too.
Mostly because there was a huge difference. Maddow made a statement of opinion when she said OANN is tantamount to Russian propaganda based on a Dailybeast article where it documented that one of it's 'reporters' was in fact employed by a Russian propaganda news outlet. No need for the lawyers to imply that she lies on tv, they didn't need to.

The Fox lawyers on the other hand described Carlson's rhetoric as 'exaggerations' and that nobody should take him seriously. To which in the judge's explanation behind her ruling stated "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes." Ouch!

Last edited:
Spare a thought for this guy today:

After a child he is hiding from conspiracy theorists sent whipped up by Alex Jones...

He had twin daughters in the next room...

“Not even Batman could have stopped an AR-15.”

Sorry, but Alex Jones should rot in hell

ALEX JONES (HOST): I’m never a lesser of two evils person, but with Hillary, there’s not even the same universe. She is an abject, psychopathic, demon from Hell that as soon as she gets into power is going to try to destroy the planet. I’m sure of that, and people around her say she’s so dark now, and so evil, and so possessed that they are having nightmares, they’re freaking out. Folks let me just tell you something, and if media wants to go with this, that’s fine. There are dozens of videos and photos of Obama having flies land on him, indoors, at all times of year, and he’ll be next to a hundred people and no one has flies on them. Hillary, reportedly, I mean, I was told by people around her that they think she’s demon-possessed, okay? I’m just going to go ahead and say it, okay?

201008003115-mike-pence-fly-on-head.jpg

ALEX JONES (HOST): Imagine how bad she smells, man? I’m told her and Obama, just stink, stink, stink, stink. You can’t wash that evil off, man. Told there’s a rotten smell around Hillary. I’m not kidding, people say, they say—folks, I’ve been told this by high up folks. They say listen, Obama and Hillary both smell like sulfur. I never said this because the media will go crazy with it, but I’ve talked to people that are in protective details, they’re scared of her. And they say listen, she’s a frickin’ demon and she stinks and so does Obama. I go, like what? Sulfur. They smell like Hell.

Forum List

Back