Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

I don’t believe that any thinking person should take any advice from Alex Jones. His approval should be a matter of even greater disinterest.
I don't think one should ignore a candidate for president using Alex Jones' message.

I do agree it won't matter much longer as Alex is going to be very poor, very soon.

I don't think one should ignore a candidate for president using Alex Jones' message.

I do agree it won't matter much longer as Alex is going to be very poor, very soon.
I am content to address the candidate’s message on its own basis. If he got it from an asshole like Alex Jones, I guess that does bear on whether the candidate should maybe consider thinking it over some more.

since even a stopped clock is right twice a day, I’m less concerned about the fact that someone quotes a messenger than I am about the accuracy of that message.

I am content to address the candidate’s message on its own basis. If he got it from an asshole like Alex Jones, I guess that does bear on whether the candidate should maybe consider thinking it over some more.

since even a stopped clock is right twice a day, I’m less concerned about the fact that someone quotes a messenger than I am about the accuracy of that message.
In other words, just brush under the carpet when a certain someone teams up with a certain someone else and it's inconvenient.

However in my defense I've had several glasses of wine. It was necessary in order to converse with the other guy.

Look. You are playing unintelligent word games Sloppy Joe. Everyone knows you are worried that Trump parroted something Alex said. Whatever. But again. Is it important to note that it’s the asshat Jones who is the source of something Trump said? To a minor extent. Maybe.

But my point is that it’s more important to consider what the candidate himself says.

if Trump parrots Jones and if Jones is wrong, then Trump is wrong. But Trump wouldn’t be wrong “because” of WHO he parroted so much as because the underlying alleged facts AND/OR the logic is wrong.

It's the judge who said (again, paraphrasing alert) that Carlson is full of shit. Are you not following the words you are reading right now?
Actually, I'm not following because I honestly don't care.
The judge is a jerkoff.

Look. You are playing unintelligent word games Sloppy Joe. Everyone knows you are worried that Trump parroted something Alex said. Whatever. But again. Is it important to note that it’s the asshat Jones who is the source of something Trump said? To a minor extent. Maybe.

But my point is that it’s more important to consider what the candidate himself says.

if Trump parrots Jones and if Jones is wrong, then Trump is wrong. But Trump wouldn’t be wrong “because” of WHO he parroted so much as because the underlying alleged facts AND/OR the logic is wrong.
No, Trump used what Alex Jones had built, a network of lies, conspiracy theories and some really awful shit said about parents who lost their children.

Trump campaigned through that network. Because truth doesn't matter to either one of them and it apparently didn't matter to you at the time. Right? it doesn't really matter that Jones is being ragdolled out of existence and now Trump supporters are going to come forward and throw an ounce of dirt on his grave.

Actually, I'm not following because I honestly don't care.
The judge is a jerkoff.
No shit you're not following. You've made that epically clear. Why would you even reply to me to begin with if you didn't care about little Tuckim's reputation?

The judge is a jerkoff now? Wanna' take one guess who appointed this one? Come on, punk, do you feel lucky?

No, Trump used what Alex Jones had built, a network of lies, conspiracy theories and some really awful shit said about parents who lost their children.

Trump campaigned through that network. Because truth doesn't matter to either one of them and it apparently didn't matter to you at the time. Right? it doesn't really matter that Jones is being ragdolled out of existence and now Trump supporters are going to come forward and throw an ounce of dirt on his grave.
Zzz. I have never supported Alex Jones. I have supported (in a general way) Donald Trump. The latter has said some dumb things imho. And I’m not a fan of his style of communication in many instances. But between him and Shrillary Clinton? Yeah. He got my vote.

Then he got viciously attacked by the leftist propaganda arm of the Democrap Party which we laughingly refer to as the news media. He was given not a single benefit of any doubt ever by the assholes like Schiff or Pelosi. And the same from MSNBC and CNN and SeeB.S. The New York Times etc. He got zero days’ “honeymoon” upon taking office and then was hounded mercilessly and without regard for truth, accuracy, fairness, procedure or process.

he still did more as President than President Brandon can manage.

if Trump relied on some asshole shit spewed by Jones, fine. Attack the shit he relied upon. Expose it. But clowns like you never focus on the invalidity of the message. You instead just focus on the messenger.

I don’t care if you detest Alex Jones. So do I. But your petty ass effort to attack Trump based on this mindless surrogate argument of yours is valueless.

No shit you're not following. You've made that epically clear. Why would you even reply to me to begin with if you didn't care about little Tuckim's reputation?

The judge is a jerkoff now? Wanna' take one guess who appointed this one? Come on, punk, do you feel lucky?
The reason I don't care is that, as I have already told you, I actually watch the people I comment on.
I watch MadCow and she sucks; she had validity when GW was in office and lost it all when Obama came along.
Here you are commenting on a story when you don't even watch the news.

Zzz. I have never supported Alex Jones. I have supported (in a general way) Donald Trump. The latter has said some dumb things imho. And I’m not a fan of his style of communication in many instances. But between him and Shrillary Clinton? Yeah. He got my vote.

Then he got viciously attacked by the leftist propaganda arm of the Democrap Party which we laughingly refer to as the news media. He was given not a single benefit of any doubt ever by the assholes like Schiff or Pelosi. And the same from MSNBC and CNN and SeeB.S. The New York Times etc. He got zero days’ “honeymoon” upon taking office and then was hounded mercilessly and without regard for truth, accuracy, fairness, procedure or process.

he still did more as President than President Brandon can manage.

if Trump relied on some asshole shit spewed by Jones, fine. Attack the shit he relied upon. Expose it. But clowns like you never focus on the invalidity of the message. You instead just focus on the messenger.

I don’t care if you detest Alex Jones. So do I. But your petty ass effort to attack Trump based on this mindless surrogate argument of yours is valueless.

Jesus. why are we changing the subject away from Trump using the shitty creep ass network that Jones who you profess is a really, really bad guy to sell his candidacy? You're already making light of their connection while claiming that how you feel about Jones means anything at all in the actual moments when it matters.

Pathetic.

The reason I don't care is that, as I have already told you, I actually watch the people I comment on.
I watch MadCow and she sucks; she had validity when GW was in office and lost it all when Obama came along.
Here you are commenting on a story when you don't even watch the news.

I'm commenting on how Fox lawyers managed to get a Trump appointed judge to agree that Carlson isn't worth a bucket of shit. You either have not been paying attention to this story, too dumb to understand it or most likely just think Tucker is cute.

It's delightful to watch you attempt to squirm out from under your own ignorance on the lawsuit that we're talking about.

Trump appointed a shitload of judges; you think he met each one personally?
Are you psychotic or stupid?

Jesus. why are we changing the subject away from Trump using the shitty creep ass network that Jones who you profess is a really, really bad guy to sell his candidacy? You're already making light of their connection while claiming that how you feel about Jones means anything at all in the actual moments when it matters.

Pathetic.
I agree only with the word “pathetic” IF you apply it to the drivel you’re posting.

Alex Jones is still a piece of shit in my estimation. But he is now a piece of shit with an even smaller voice. And who cares?

Your issue is obviously with Pres. Trump. So maybe you can say something of some value if you address what Pres. Trump has done or failed to do on some issue. Or what HE has said that warrants criticism.

Beyond that, your harping point is simplistic and of no value.

I agree only with the word “pathetic” IF you apply it to the drivel you’re posting.

Alex Jones is still a piece of shut in my estimation. But he is now a piece of shit with an even smaller voice. And who cares?

Your issue is obviously with Pres. Trump. So maybe you can say something of some value if you address what he has done or failed to do on some issue. Or what HE has said that warrants criticism.

beyond that, your harping point is simplistic and of no value.
Sure, Jones is a piece of shit and you're a stand up guy for saying it when it absolutely doesn't matter anymore.

Forum List

Back