Aldi pulls out of South Side of Chicago

Empires last on average 250 years, obviously some less and some longer. The USA is 250 years old in 2026, so is it on the decline?

We are certainly declining. Though I would not say it is because of age. This is a result of choices made, bad choices.

Say it ain't so! Crime in a Democrat controlled big city among Democrat voting minorities? Can't be!

That defund the police shit isn't working out like the Libtards thought it would, is it?
Disgusting and WRONG

We have way too much of that already. We cannot continue to outspend the next 7 countries combined while also running more than a 30 trillion dollar national debt
When you can assure us that there will never be another war then you have a green light to gut the military

But until then our fighting men deserve the best weapons money can buy

Not in my neck of the woods it isn't. This Walmart is third world.

Must be just in the UK.
Depends on priorities. I prefer to go to one supermarket and do a full shop, we can't do that at Aldi. If I was to choose sardines, large supermarkets give you the choice of cheap and "The Best" own brand, and a few brand names to choose from. Aldi gives you 1 or 2 choices. With the cost of fuel, driving to Aldi to save a few pence on a handful of things is then wiped out by travelling to a supermarket to get the rest.

The cashier zooms the items through the till and you have to go off to bag them. We didn't like the taste/quality of most of their products. So just like EV's, they fill a gap in the market, but neither are in and my girlfriends radar. There's an old saying, you get what you pay for.

Forum List

Back