Here Comes Joe’s Skyrocketing Unemployment

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The number of tech layoffs in May alone skyrocketed 780% over the first four months of the year combined, according to outplacement services firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas.
….
At least 40 recent college graduates have lost job offers in the past few weeks, according to LinkedIn posts and Google spreadsheets that circulated online to help those affected find new positions.”

Wait until their credit card rate is 35%.

“The number of tech layoffs in May alone skyrocketed 780% over the first four months of the year combined, according to outplacement services firm Challenger, Gray & Christmas.
….
At least 40 recent college graduates have lost job offers in the past few weeks, according to LinkedIn posts and Google spreadsheets that circulated online to help those affected find new positions.”

Like reliving the 70's again

Funny if mortgage rates hit 18% like they did in 80

I got my leisure suit on and ready to disco. Party like it is 1980

….

Stagflation!

We had no idea what it was till Carter and the democrats took over.

Now we can expect that soon once again.

The only difference is, if democrats are successful, there will be no recovery.

I've been unemployed since March.
UE runs out in August.

Have no clue where I will be after that.
Haven't had one response to the HUNDREDS of resumes I've sent in since March.
Not even from Temp agencies and these supposed "employment" organizations.
Hate to say it but you may have to be forced to relocate here in this world of Joe in charge. Good luck and prayers for you to find something.

UE runs out in August.

The democrat plan is dependence on the government. You will vote for the persons feeding you out of fear of it being taken away, That is how they managed to keep power for over 40 years in the 1960 through almost 2000. FEAR.. They are trying like hell to create this again so they can stay in power. This time however, people know what they had under trump and are not playing this game... November is going to be a total rout on democrats in DC and in local elections.

Stagflation!

We had no idea what it was till Carter and the democrats took over.

Now we can expect that soon once again.

The only difference is, if democrats are successful, there will be no recovery.
Carter's depression wasn't that bad compared to today. No one had any money in the fucking 70's to begin with....lololol

Boomers had to wait for their parents to croak before the Big Cha Ching wealth transfer

Expenses were a minimal compared today where you would die without Facebook

….

Holy cow, 40 recent college graduates have lost job offers in the past few weeks.

At this rate we will be back above 4% UE by next summer!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

UE runs out in August.

You are just not trying hard enough. We are told weekly there are plenty of jobs for anyone that wants them.

And learn to read, shitforbrains

From your post....At least 40 recent college graduates have lost job offers in the past few weeks, according to LinkedIn posts and Google spreadsheets that circulated online to help those affected find new positions.”

From your post....At least 40 recent college graduates have lost job offers in the past few weeks, according to LinkedIn posts and Google spreadsheets that circulated online to help those affected find new positions.”
“The number of tech layoffs in May alone skyrocketed 780% over the first four months of the year combined”

Shitforbrains Leftard.

Not to say I told you so.... but I told everyone this was going to happen 6 months ago.
I said... and you can look it up... that this summer is going to have brutal layoffs. And I must have received 100 "funny" hits.
It isn't funny now is it?

Not to say I told you so.... but I told everyone this was going to happen 6 months ago.
I said... and you can look it up... that this summer is going to have brutal layoffs. And I must have received 100 "funny" hits.
It isn't funny now is it?

Got a link to that post?

If you look at the companies doing most of the laying off you find that most were tech companies that way over expanded to take advantage of the COVID environment.

Pelaton for example has laid off 20% of their employees as they over hired and over produced during COVID and the high demand when people were not going to gyms as much. now they are cutting staff and have warehouses full of their crap people do not have the money for now. The equipment was bad enough but the monthly fees are the kicker.

I get that you all want as much pain and sufferings as possible to help you politically, but at least have some sort of touch with reality.

Got a link to that post?

If you look at the companies doing most of the laying off you find that most were tech companies that way over expanded to take advantage of the COVID environment.

Pelaton for example has laid off 20% of their employees as they over hired and over produced during COVID and the high demand when people were not going to gyms as much. now they are cutting staff and have warehouses full of their crap people do not have the money for now. The equipment was bad enough but the monthly fees are the kicker.

I get that you all want as much pain and sufferings as possible to help you politically, but at least have some sort of touch with reality.

Manufacturing accounted for 24% of April-May layoffs. That is going to rise as shortages effect companies abilities to keep running

So let's get this in order. First, there's a labor shortage. Supposedly. Now, there's going to be layoffs. Are they related?