Alberta officials slam White House for demanding more OPEC oil after cancelling Keystone XL.

Any persons from those nation-States want to participate in this thread so we can ask?

Better treaties with the EU would probably be more beneficial and market friendly.
My points are:
Russia is a threat, ask Crimea, Donbas, and Poland. That's why we keep NATO.
Buying gas from Russia, even if it is cheap, strengthens Russia by giving them more cash.
Xiden's anti-energy policies raise the price of oil, helping Russia by giving them more cash
If the EU wants to strengthen Russia, the US should remove its troops from the EU and save about $24b a year, let the EU manage its defense.

My points are:
Buying gas from Russia, even if it is cheap, strengthens Russia by giving them more cash.
Xiden's anti-energy policies raise the price of oil, helping Russia by giving them more cash
If the EU wants to strengthen Russia, the US should remove its troops from the EU and save about $24b a year, let the EU manage its defense.
I don't think Poland has anything to worry about since it is part of the EU. How much more encroachment can be expected from Russia now?

I don't think Poland has anything to worry about since it is part of the EU. How much more encroachment can be expected from Russia now?
I think you mean Poland is part of NATO, but I agree, NATO members should be safe from Russian invasion.
Ukraine is NOT a member of NATO, but they keep applying. Should Finland or Sweden worry about Russia?
Who knows what Putin is plotting?
1629077226951.png

My points are:

Biden’s policies are not anti-energy. Biden is the architect of Americas energy independence. Please stop telling idiot conservative lies about Biden and energy.

Alberta sounds like a charming, smart, right thinking place. No wonder you fear and loathe it.

Nobody fears or loathes Alberta. Canadians don’t hate other in the Canadians because of their political beliefs.

Only idiot Americans do such things. You’re all Americans, you’re all in it together.

Biden’s policies are not anti-energy. Biden is the architect of Americas energy independence. Please stop telling idiot conservative lies about Biden and energy.
Independence? Who killed the XL pipeline and now wants to become dependent on the Saudis once more
like it was 1975?
Nobody fears or loathes Alberta. Canadians don’t hate other in the Canadians because of their political beliefs.

Only idiot Americans do such things. You’re all Americans, you’re all in it together.
Oh? Did you not call Alberta the "Texas of Canada" and complained because they were "selfish
and greedy"?
You haven't even put the calls for separation by Quebec at an end after all these years.

Your fantasy bubble has big holes in int.

Forum List

Back