Alan Dershowitz files $300 million defamation suit against CNN

cnn is one more monster lawsuit away from reading the crop reports and steel production numbers like a good soviet politburo..... from a she shed....

What a ridiculous spectacle those marxist shitstains have become....

Dershowitz, liberal, so automatically i must distrust him. However, it is complicated seeing as the left media have turned on him for Dershowitz' defense of the president. Seems that the left will attack anyone even on their own side for having the nerve to defend this president. So that gives me pause as to what IS the truth of the matter. I don't know if he is a pedophile or a creep. I've always thought of him as creepy. And it always backfires when conservatives defend the first amendment rights of particular leftists when they are attacked by their own side. Juan williams is a great example of that and he wasn't the only one. I hope this thing with Leo Terrell is authentic. I know for myself...BIG, Stupid, Liberal in college although raised by a strong Republican woman, but it didn't take me long to come around once i was out earning my own money.

But back to the point of some of the posts. How does the Trump admin and Fox edit remarks like CNN and their allies do. It can't be done. Anyone with any sense, that would be anyone not a liberal, can see this. The left has cornered the market on lies and edited remarks.
Didn't you used to be in Politics Forums ?

I understand what you say about liberals cornering the market on lies and edited remarks. I talked to 2 liberal guys today for a long time, about Trump. I schooled them, but only because they didn't know anything about Trump's many accomplishments. They had only watch CNN, MSNBC, and the standard TV channels (just about as bad).

They never watch Fox, Newsmax, the Blaze, the First, OAN Encore, or America's Voice, and they never get the information about the good things Trump has done. If there was a way to get all these libs to watch these TV channels, the Democrat party would disappear in America.

Forum List

Back