Alabama woman donates kidney to officer who locked her up

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
If you want to be an officer and feel good at what you have contributed, you help your fellow human being, not decimate others by abusing your power or lying if you are a predator in their schools.

It seems this officers positive efforts to save a criminal may have saved his own life.

A woman’s kidney donation has saved the life of an Alabama police officer who put her in jail.

Phil Campbell officer Terrell Potter had locked up Jocelynn James several times as she battled an opioid addiction.

She credits Potter, now retired, with helping her turn her life around. She has been sober for years.

Last November she found out Potter needed a kidney as she was looking at Facebook, Fox 11 Los Angeles reports.

His kidney had failed. Doctors told him he faced a seven- or eight-year wait for a new one.

“I just threw my phone down and the Holy Spirit told me right then that I had that man’s kidney,” James said, according to the station.

Last edited:
If you want to be an officer and feel good at what you have contributed, you help your fellow human being, not decimate others by abusing your power or lying if you are a predator in their schools.

It seems this officers positive efforts to save a criminal may have saved his own life.

A woman’s kidney donation has saved the life of an Alabama police officer who put her in jail.

Phil Campbell officer Terrell Potter had locked up Jocelynn James several times as she battled an opioid addiction.

She credits Potter, now retired, with helping her turn her life around. She has been sober for years.

Last November she found out Potter needed a kidney as she was looking at Facebook, Fox 11 Los Angeles reports.

His kidney had failed. Doctors told him he faced a seven- or eight-year wait for a new one.

“I just threw my phone down and the Holy Spirit told me right then that I had that man’s kidney,” James said, according to the station.
What a great story, thanks for posting.

so what? he should do his job and send her addicted ass back to jail!

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

You won't see Hillary doing anything like that. She doesn't give, she takes. The Village has made sure there are dozen back up kidneys ready for her. Volunteers or not.

Forum List

Back