Alabama Rep Mo Brooks gets into fiery exchange with Fox News Sunday's Sandra Smith 2020 election: "guns may be needed to take back our government!"

I’d love to see that definition can you post it with the source?
What I typed would be an insurrection by definition. We are being toyed with by our political class, elites, media, entertainers, corporations and the swamp. A hazing of extreme proportions. If a Prog had two babies and one was at the Jan. 6' s called insurrection and one of the friendly protests at blue cities in the worst areas, we would see which one would have come out of it unscathed.

What I typed would be an insurrection by definition. We are being toyed with by our political class, elites, media, entertainers, corporations and the swamp. A hazing of extreme proportions. If a Prog had two babies and one was at the Jan. 6' s called insurrection and one of the friendly protests at blue cities in the worst areas, we would see which one would have come out of it unscathed.
Or we can just be honest and call a spade a spade. CHAZ was an insurrection. Jan 6 was an insurrection. Plain and simple and by definition

Forum List

Back