Alabama Rep Mo Brooks gets into fiery exchange with Fox News Sunday's Sandra Smith 2020 election: "guns may be needed to take back our government!"

There was no insurrection, why do you feel the need to lie?
Agreed. There was no insurrection. What the J6 people did, at worst, was sit down on a freeway during rush hour.

It just so happens the freeway ran right through the halls of Congress.

Oh well. They should tell those Congress assholes to be more careful where they build stuff.

Fucking Pelosi was encouraging riots ALL SUMMER LONG, and when they landed on her doorstep she panicked. Like the retarded little **** she is.

Agreed. There was no insurrection. What the J6 people did, at worst, was sit down on a freeway during rush hour.

It just so happens the freeway ran right through the halls of Congress.

Oh well. They should tell those Congress assholes to be more careful where they build stuff.

Fucking Pelosi was encouraging riots ALL SUMMER LONG, and when they landed on her doorstep she panicked. Like the retarded little **** she is.
FAILED insurrection. FAILED. Another Republican white-wing FAILURE.

I don’t really demand things from people on online forums Delldude, I was just asking. I’m a pretty mellow guy just trying to have a conversation. No need to make inaccurate presumptions.

Im happy to discuss FBI findings and anything else you’d like to discuss, I’m just curious as to what your definition of insurrection is so we can get on the same page. Would you please answer if you’re so inclined?

Insurrection Law and Legal Definition​

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.
The following is a case law defining Insurrection:
Insurrection means “a violent uprising by a group or movement acting for the specific purpose of overthrowing the constituted government and seizing its powers. An insurrection occurs where a movement acts to overthrow the constituted government and to take possession of its inherent powers.” [Younis Bros. & Co. v. Cigna Worldwide Ins. Co., 899 F. Supp. 1385, 1392-1393 (E.D. Pa. 1995)]
That's it for me.
Where is the conspiracy and organization? Where was the armed rebellion?
Attempting to stop or slow an election certification does not rise to an overthrow of the government.

That's it for me.
Where is the conspiracy and organization? Where was the armed rebellion?
Attempting to stop or slow an election certification does not rise to an overthrow of the government.

Perfect thank you. Your definition looks pretty spot on with what happen Jan 6. Organization… stop the steal. Armed rebellion… thousands of people stormed the capital with the intent of stopping the certification of an election, chanting about killing elected officials.

And yes stopping the certification of an election by force is absolutely the same as overthrowing the constitutionally elected government. That’s what they tried to do. Exactly per your definition

What definition of insurrection are you using? Can you post it?
I use the one with weapons of war that invaded the capital building and exterminated hundreds of politicians and employees. Where did that happen? No...the real coup happened in November of 2020 and the fraud swearing in occurred in January of 2021 with D.C. locked down like a Soviet style city and the idiot we have as a leader now.

I use the one with weapons of war that invaded the capital building and exterminated hundreds of politicians and employees. Where did that happen? No...the real coup happened in November of 2020 and the fraud swearing in occurred in January of 2021 with D.C. locked down like a Soviet style city and the idiot we have as a leader now.
I’d love to see that definition can you post it with the source?

Here it is again, FROM A FOUNDER of The United States of America, George Mason:

(The American Colonies were) "all democratic governments, where the power is in the hands of the people and where there is not the least difficulty or jealousy about putting arms into the hands of every man in the country. (European countries should not) be ignorant of the strength and the force of such a form of government and how strenuously and almost wonderfully people living under one have sometimes exerted themselves in defense of their rights and liberties and how fatally it has ended with many a man and many a state who have entered into quarrels, wars and contests with them." (George Mason, "Remarks on Annual Elections for the Fairfax Independent Company" in The Papers of George Mason, 1725-1792, ed Robert A. Rutland [Chapel Hill, 1970])

Yes, the purpose of the right of the people (individually) to keep and bear arms ALSO includes the ability to SHOOT tyrant government motherfuckers who attempt to abuse.

Sorry you gun grabbing fuckers don't like it. You are PERFECT useful idiots for the political elite.

NEXT

Mac1958

Hey, did you see this, Mac?

(The American Colonies were) "all democratic governments, where the power is in the hands of the people and where there is not the least difficulty or jealousy about putting arms into the hands of every man in the country. (European countries should not) be ignorant of the strength and the force of such a form of government and how strenuously and almost wonderfully people living under one have sometimes exerted themselves in defense of their rights and liberties and how fatally it has ended with many a man and many a state who have entered into quarrels, wars and contests with them." (George Mason, "Remarks on Annual Elections for the Fairfax Independent Company" in The Papers of George Mason, 1725-1792, ed Robert A. Rutland [Chapel Hill, 1970])

Yes, the purpose of the right of the people (individually) to keep and bear arms ALSO includes the ability to SHOOT tyrant government motherfuckers who attempt to abuse.

my son is blasting "Black Hole Sun" on the big stereo so i haven't watched the interview yet, i'll edit with my views later

edit: Mo Brooks, who wore body armor under his clothing to speak at the 1/6 insurrection, told FOX Fiction this morning that he doesn't support gun reform because "guns may be needed to take back our government."

On a related note: Where the fuck is Merrick Garland?!

He should have gone with his "but ah tooked mah shatgun ta school when ah was a boy"

Perfect thank you. Your definition looks pretty spot on with what happen Jan 6. Organization… stop the steal. Armed rebellion… thousands of people stormed the capital with the intent of stopping the certification of an election, chanting about killing elected officials.

And yes stopping the certification of an election by force is absolutely the same as overthrowing the constitutionally elected government. That’s what they tried to do. Exactly per your definition
Obviously in your head.
So they interrupted a session of congress but forgot to overthrow and take possesion of the government?
LOL.....not according to case law.

Obviously in your head.
So they interrupted a session of congress but forgot to overthrow and take possesion of the government?
LOL.....not according to case law.
I never claimed they were successful. Did you think I was implying a successful insurrection occurred??

I never claimed they were successful. Did you think I was implying a successful insurrection occurred??

A insurrection was never contrived nor attempted.

Looks like the FBI saw it wasn't either.

You can splits hairs all day long with your perception of the definition.....but it never happened.

I knew you'd play it this way.....LOL

A insurrection was never contrived nor attempted.

Looks like the FBI saw it wasn't either.

You can splits hairs all day long with your perception of the definition.....but it never happened.

I knew you'd play it this way.....LOL
The definition is the definition and it describes exactly what happened on 1/6. It doesn’t get any more clear. If you don’t see that then I can’t help ya.

Just as rioters don’t get charged with rioting, they get charged for the criminal acts they executed… same thing happened on 1/6

The definition is the definition and it describes exactly what happened on 1/6. It doesn’t get any more clear. If you don’t see that then I can’t help ya.

Just as rioters don’t get charged with rioting, they get charged for the criminal acts they executed… same thing happened on 1/6
Except there was no insurrection......ask the FBI.

Why would I need to ask the FBI? I have two eyes, I’ve seen the video of what happened. I can read a definition. It’s not rocket science
They too, can and did read the definition and came to the conclusion that it didn't rise to the level of an insurrection.
They receive their legal guidance from the DOJ...... I'll defer here to their judgement, not yours.
Do you consider CHAZ in Seattle an insurrection?
When protesters attacked the police precinct, setting it afire, then the police ceded the station and area to control of the protesters, who overtook that section of Seattle by using force, yes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back