Alabama Rep Mo Brooks gets into fiery exchange with Fox News Sunday's Sandra Smith 2020 election: "guns may be needed to take back our government!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my son is blasting "Black Hole Sun" on the big stereo so i haven't watched the interview yet, i'll edit with my views later

edit: Mo Brooks, who wore body armor under his clothing to speak at the 1/6 insurrection, told FOX Fiction this morning that he doesn't support gun reform because "guns may be needed to take back our government."

On a related note: Where the fuck is Merrick Garland?!

my son is blasting "Black Hole Sun" on the big stereo so i haven't watched the interview yet, i'll edit with my views later

edit: Mo Brooks, who wore body armor under his clothing to speak at the 1/6 insurrection, told FOX Fiction this morning that he doesn't support gun reform because "guns may be needed to take back our government."

On a related note: Where the fuck is Merrick Garland?!

Why do you continue the Insurrection lie?

The FBI says no insurrection, the DOJ never charge/convict anyone for insurrection.

Too many exculpatory evidence already shows that hundreds of people milling around in the building and the very few INDIVIDUALS committing crimes of Trespassing, Vandalism, Assault.

1/6 is all they've got.

The FBI says no insurrection, the DOJ never charge/convict anyone for insurrection.

Too many exculpatory evidence already shows that hundreds of people milling around in the building and the very few INDIVIDUALS committing crimes of Trespassing, Vandalism, Assault.
1/6 is all they've got.

No there are a few that got charge for seditious . Same thing.

These killers are radicalized online... They're domestic terrorists.
CuckooClock.gif

I read the charges and no convictions not only that Sedition and Insurrection are not the same.

Too many here are too lazy to do simple research.
Performing 'seditious acts' to undermine the election process.

And what of the party that conspired to perform seditious acts to undermine a sitting president?

You obviously do not know the definition of insurrection. Try a dictionary

I read the charges and no convictions not only that Sedition and Insurrection are not the same.

Too many here are too lazy to do simple research.
How many people that summer got charged with “rioting” specifically. None. Does that mean there wasn’t a riot?

Forum List

Back