Alabama Governor Kay Ivey claims 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump by “the fake news, Big Tech and blue state liberals” in new campaign ad

Shesright.jpg

Trump had been granted permission to have a major rally a few miles from my home, on Mobile Bay at a military commemorative Park and one of her appointees unilaterally canceled his visit, just days prior to the event. He still has his appointment and gramma Kay will never get my vote again.

The Alabama governor, who is so insanely popular she didn’t have to do this, is now official running “stolen election” ads. Sad and anti-American

It is truly embarrassing to watch these adults fall to their knees in an attempt to out worship the others when it comes to Trump

Had she shut down more during Covid........she would not be there..........

Was a short shut down as businesses said to hell with you here and opened back up anyway........

She also signed into law THERE WILL BE NO VACCINE PASSPORTS HERE..........

ROLL TIDE.

The Alabama governor, who is so insanely popular she didn’t have to do this, is now official running “stolen election” ads. Sad and anti-American

sad and anti AMERICAN:
making AMERICA rely on foreign countries for oil, and natural gas...after all AMERICA CAN BE self sustainable---she was under TRUMP
xiden taking bribes, and 10% of crack head sons illegal doings
funding the chinese flu in the wuhan lab---that would be fake-i, and barrag-o
getting AMERICANS killed in the withdraw from afghanistan
teaching kindergartners about sex---SCUM demonRATS do this, as they are supporters/promoters of pedophilia (prove me wrong)
ignoring the millions entering AMERICA---ILLEGALLY
compromised SCUM demonRATS.....xiden, PIG-lousy, hit-lery, pedo billy clinton....
trading weapons for AMERICAN service members lives...hit-lery in benghazi

do you need more?
you are anti-AMERICA.....shit stain
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

She's doing the right thing. It was sickening to see leftists (and some RINOs) tolerate the stolen election.

Forum List

Back