The Donald Trump rally from Mobile, Alabama

Agreed, and this is again, my problem with Trump; all talk and no plan. I like what he says, but let's hear the plan.

Well that is an exaggeration "all talk no plan" at least when it comes to "illegal immigration".
Which by the way is first and foremost NOW what Trump uses when ever asked about the "immigration" problem... he responds and correctly...
"illegal immigration"! Because like Trump I am all for "LEGAL IMMIGRATION"!
After all we ALL are from some other country in our ancestors! BUT legally! I have a daughter-in-law who is a "legal immigrant" and became a
NATURALIZED CITIZEN. One who, being born an alien, has lawfully become a citizen of the United States Under the constitution and laws.
She has all the rights of a natural born citizen, except that of being eligible as president or vice-president of the United States.

Here is the "illegal immigration" plan as created by Trump and endorsed by Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Now there is more details from this web site: Immigration Reform

Sorry, I should have been more clear. By "plan", I mean a plan to pay for all of the things he is promising. How will he pay to make our mitary great and feared? How will he pay for the wall? How will he get Mexico to pay for the wall, how will he pay to deport so many people.

He says the right things but has to plan to pay for it.
He already said. Pay for the wall via tariffs. Iraq needs us to go in and kill isis we charge them for the service. The problem is you are not listening.

You are aware are you not, that putting a tariff on a Mexican import means only one of two things:
1. The American who buys that product ends up paying the tariff out of his own pocket, which has been factored into the price, or
2. The product is now too expensive to buy, so the tariff is never collected, because the item is not imported.

So, as an American consumer, it is, Heads=You lose. Tails=You don't win.

Thanks, Trump! You are an economic genius!
It isn't imported and we make it here to sell to that American so more Americans have jobs. Win win.

Nope! because the manufacturer already has plans to move his factory from Mexico to Peking, where there is no expectation that he pay for at least half of the employees health insurance, like he must do in America. In fact, GM is in the process of doing just that.

Well that is an exaggeration "all talk no plan" at least when it comes to "illegal immigration".
Which by the way is first and foremost NOW what Trump uses when ever asked about the "immigration" problem... he responds and correctly...
After all we ALL are from some other country in our ancestors! BUT legally! I have a daughter-in-law who is a "legal immigrant" and became a
NATURALIZED CITIZEN. One who, being born an alien, has lawfully become a citizen of the United States Under the constitution and laws.
She has all the rights of a natural born citizen, except that of being eligible as president or vice-president of the United States.

Here is the "illegal immigration" plan as created by Trump and endorsed by Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama.

Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own. That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform:

1. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border.

2. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced.

3. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. By "plan", I mean a plan to pay for all of the things he is promising. How will he pay to make our mitary great and feared? How will he pay for the wall? How will he get Mexico to pay for the wall, how will he pay to deport so many people.

He already said. Pay for the wall via tariffs. Iraq needs us to go in and kill isis we charge them for the service. The problem is you are not listening.

You are aware are you not, that putting a tariff on a Mexican import means only one of two things:
1. The American who buys that product ends up paying the tariff out of his own pocket, which has been factored into the price, or
2. The product is now too expensive to buy, so the tariff is never collected, because the item is not imported.

So, as an American consumer, it is, Heads=You lose. Tails=You don't win.

Thanks, Trump! You are an economic genius!
It isn't imported and we make it here to sell to that American so more Americans have jobs. Win win.

Nope! because the manufacturer already has plans to move his factory from Mexico to Peking, where there is no expectation that he pay for at least half of the employees health insurance, like he must do in America. In fact, GM is in the process of doing just that.
Then we throw a tariff on Peking's imports too.
Problem solved.
oh and we get rid of Obamacare.

Agreed, and this is again, my problem with Trump; all talk and no plan. I like what he says, but let's hear the plan.

Show me where that was in the previous posts.
Why does everything have to be written out. Listen to his interviews. He says how on there. Is he supposed to repeat every damn thing every time he has an interview so you individual can finally get the damn message?

Now see, we are back to square one. I HAVE listened, he has not said. That is why I said what I did. You claim he has, I claim he has not. If you can prove me wrong, then do so.

Forum List

Back