Alabama Counties Stop Issuing Marriage Licenses

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Apparently the law says they MAY issue marriage licenses, not that they must.

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

Great idea...

Simply stop issuing Marriage Licenses all together... Let the Church which marries people issue the document which designates them as married and only recognize those people as married.

LOVE IT!

Well marriage is after all, defined as a holy bond between one man and one woman. There is no Biblical church that I know of, that could honestly say it's adhering to God's word by attempting to marry a same-sex couple.

Any so-called "church" that sanctioned that, would be defying God.
Well marriage is after all, defined as a holy bond

Typical ignorant christer bilge

Marriage is a legal civil contract

Maybe to a Godless heathen such as yourself. But if your ancient ancestors had chosen same-sex marriage, you probably wouldn't even exist right now.

Not that it's a bad thing, but I'm just sayin'

The Greeks believed in being gay and looked at reproduction as a necessary evil. Yet instill whites never disappeared.

and their economy is still screwed to this day.

"Pike County officials haven’t issued marriage licenses in months, and today Probate Judge Wes Allen announced that his office is now permanently out of the marriage business.

“My office discontinued issuing marriage licenses in February and I have no plans to put Pike County back into the marriage business,” Allen wrote in a statement. “The policy of my office regarding marriage is no different today than it was yesterday.”

Two counties out of marriage business for good after Supreme Court ruling AL.com

Great idea...

Simply stop issuing Marriage Licenses all together... Let the Church which marries people issue the document which designates them as married and only recognize those people as married.

LOVE IT!

Well marriage is after all, defined as a holy bond between one man and one woman. There is no Biblical church that I know of, that could honestly say it's adhering to God's word by attempting to marry a same-sex couple.

Maybe to a Godless heathen such as yourself. But if your ancient ancestors had chosen same-sex marriage, you probably wouldn't even exist right now.

You are really are not to bright are you? Maybe that's why we jews look down on you white right wing goyim

Wait till the first military couple in Alabama finds out they have to be married for spousal benefits to kick in, and Alabama won't give them a marriage license.

I was married in the Military and we never filed for marriage benefits. They weren't worth the hassle of filing out the paperwork.

My wife worked making considerably more money than I did even considering the Marriage benefits, so it was a non starter.

But how cool is it that the primary concern for the Left is GOVERNMENT MONEY!

Nailed it! The LGBT crowd is just another entitlement class.
Equal = equal benefits. Sucks for you, but not them...

You leftards never cease to amaze me.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

The Greeks believed in being gay and looked at reproduction as a necessary evil. Yet instill whites never disappeared.

Not going too well in Greece, last I heard. You'll feel the market crash this Monday.

Wait till the first military couple in Alabama finds out they have to be married for spousal benefits to kick in, and Alabama won't give them a marriage license.

I was married in the Military and we never filed for marriage benefits. They weren't worth the hassle of filing out the paperwork.

My wife worked making considerably more money than I did even considering the Marriage benefits, so it was a non starter.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

Not going too well in Greece, last I heard. You'll feel the market crash this Monday.
Well you whites have based all you believe in and hold sacred on that civilization. Only broke people will feel the crash.

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

and their economy is still screwed to this day.
Gay sex makes you have a bad economy? Who knew?

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

You are really are not to bright are you? Maybe that's why we jews look down on you white right wing goyim

Oh, we have a fake Jew in our midst? I have a hard time believing in your jewness. Any Jew worth his or her salt would be over there defending Israel right now.

But then you're probably scared of guns because they're "icky".

Well you whites have based all you believe in and hold sacred on that civilization. Only broke people will feel the crash.

Race card alert! Someone get the reverend Al on the phone.

At least one county in Tennessee has also stopped issuing marriage licenses. Some reps are working on a nullification law. The feds cannot force anyone to issue a marriage license.

A little bit of history repeating itself...

19570904_Elizabeth_Eckford_at_Little_Rock.jpg
Who knew there were still enclaves of inbred mouth breathers in Alabama?

Are you kidding ? Alabama is full of blacks.

Another idiot who hasn't mastered The Google.

Alabama QuickFacts from the US Census Bureau

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

Oh, we have a fake Jew in our midst? I have a hard time believing in your jewness. Any Jew worth his or her salt would be over there defending Israel right now.

Guno is the local village idiot..............

Does Al scare you too? You guys sound like wimps. :laugh:

Great idea...

LOVE IT!

Guno is Jewish like I'm the head Mufti of Jerusalem.

Al Sharpton? Crackhead Al Sharpton?

Not really, I have a concealed carry permit, so crackheadsare more of a nuisance than anything else.

The homophobes are losing their collective minds. This is too funny! :laugh:

and black homos in Alabama are marching in droves to get married....
Life must be tough for you with that occurring then right?

So you did notice the great racial diversity in all the homo marriage celebrations.
I only noticed that you seem to be intimidated by gay men getting married. Are you afraid you will be tempted to come out of the closet? I assure you no cares about you being gay. Its ok.

Al Sharpton? Crackhead Al Sharpton?

Not really, I have a concealed carry permit, so crackheadsare more of a nuisance than anything else.
Typical of wimps and cowards. They need a gun to prove their manhood. Must have been tough being beat up by Black kids as a child. :itsok:

At least one county in Tennessee has also stopped issuing marriage licenses. Some reps are working on a nullification law. The feds cannot force anyone to issue a marriage license.

First Alabama, then Tennesee!! Hoo Rah!

I'm glad i saved my Confederate flag.

Forum List

Back