Alabama attorney general says he has right to prosecute people who facilitate travel for out-of-state abortions

Where contraception would have solved the issue. Contraception is a gift from our creator.

Oh, you're lamenting my very existence.

Well fuck you, too.
Oh my. So you don't like abortion. Neither do I. It's an abomination. So unwanted pregnancies are what lead to abortions. So how to eliminate them? Contraception. As a pro life supporter I fully promote and support contraception to eliminate all unwanted pregnancies.

On your part, asshole.

Learn how to mind what is clearly your business, the killing of helpless kids.
Fetuses are not kids. Women are not slaves. And it is not your business.

Your attitude in general is driving the vast outrage that has resulted in the elections in six states (four of them conservative) demanding the protection of abortion right.

In part, your sides attitudes and other issues than abortion is building a blue tsunami next year.

Fetuses are not kids. Women are not slaves. And it is not your business.

Your attitude in general is driving the vast outrage that has resulted in the elections in six states (four of them conservative) demanding the protection of abortion right.

In part, your sides attitudes and other issues than abortion is building a blue tsunami next year.
sLaVeRy iS wHeN I cAn'T kIlL mY kId, hurr de durrrrrrrr

You're the dumbest of all fucks.

Abstention and contraception are available and viable means of avoiding pregnancy and, thus, abortions. They are greatly to be preferred and encouraged. They do not abrogate the fact that the decision is the woman's. They do not justify outsiders' imposing their will.

Forum List

Back