Al Jazeera interviews David Duke tonight.

David Duke Talks to Ray Suarez Al Jazeera America

Not sure I get that channel...I hope so if not I am sure youtube will have it up soon afterwords.
David will most likely put it up on his website after the interview airs. Looking forward to it. America would prosper so much if it adopted his ideology.
I tried tagging you in the OP but don't know how to tag.
"As Duke got more and more into politics, he began to re-sculpt his public image, and – as Powell revealed in an article in the New Republic in 1990 – he also underwent plastic surgery."
David Duke the former Ku Klux Klan leader at the centre of Scalise scandal US news The Guardian

Those Aryan features...Hmm. :)
He fixed a nose that had been broke 2 times..so horrible!

684b78bde17f12604fcf3851675d4798dc055d8ab26c02d75268fcded9c67752.jpg

David Duke Talks to Ray Suarez Al Jazeera America

Not sure I get that channel...I hope so if not I am sure youtube will have it up soon afterwords.
David Duke? I thought that no good fuck was dead. Damn.
One more hater to be rid of.
I see the scared anti whites are out in force this morning...can always tell who they are scared of because they insult and call names...its amusing.
Pipe down ya stinky cracka!

LOL @ all the little girls fretting over some plastic surgery...been around long enough to know when you can't beat someone's arguments you find any immature flaw you can find and pick at it.

LOL @ all the little girls fretting over some plastic surgery...been around long enough to know when you can't beat someone's arguments you find any immature flaw you can find and pick at it.
I went to school with David Duke.

He was an asshole then, and is an asshole now.

That said, I defended his right to be an asshole in public then; under today's PC standards he would have been expelled the first time he spoke in the "Free Speech Alley".

That said, I defended his right to be an asshole in public then; under today's PC standards he would have been expelled the first time he spoke in the "Free Speech Alley".

I am fascinated, runner. Can you tell us a bit more about David Duke
as a kid? ---if you wish, of course

Free speech alley means that would be when he went to LSU. I have read Duke's biography. He is fascinating.

We were not kids, we were LSU students.

He was a right-winger, used Free Speech ally to air his views and keep people stirred up.

He was good too.

He made a name for himself, played it into a term or two as rep from a NOLA bedroom white flight district, and used disgust at the corruption of the Democrat Edwin Edwards to garner enough votes for governor to make a runoff, but lost to Edwards.

Edwards later did a decade in the Federal pen for corruption.

I don't recall him looking like that, of course I don't look like I did then either.

I am going see if I can find a yearbook from 67.

Free speech alley means that would be when he went to LSU. I have read Duke's biography. He is fascinating.
Yes, that was before PC.

Nothing like Free Speech Alley exists on a campus today.

Free Speech Alley was a lot like USMB face to face.

Forum List

Back